MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationships are different. This may seem odd, but we have to remember a lot of adults do go missing, for whatever reason. And show up, eventually.

But it seems like LEO is definitely doing due diligence in this case, and beyond, as evidenced by their thorough search of the immediate area.

And just because someone purchases $450 in cleaning supplies, including tarps doesn't mean anything suspicious.
Yes, when the purchases are considered individually there could be any number of benign explanations. However, when considered in context, it looks incredibly suspicious (note: all times are approximate):

Regular text is what BW says, text in red italics is information confirmed by LE

December 31
  • 8:30 PM: BW says a friend comes over to their house to have dinner with BW and Ana.
January 1
  • 1 - 1:30 AM: BW says the friend leaves.
  • 4 - 6 AM: BW says Ana left at some point during this time to take an Uber or Lyft to the airport. Police said Ana was not picked up on Jan. 1.
  • 7 AM: BW claims he wakes up.
  • 3 PM: BW says he left the house to run errands and babysitter comes over to the house to watch the kids. It is unclear when BW says he returned to the house.
  • 4 PM: BW says he left again to go to his mother's house in Swampscott, a 40-mile drive from Cohasset, but it took 20-30 minutes longer than usual because he got lost along the way. He said he didn't use GPS because he was missing his cellphone. About 15 minutes after he arrives at his mother's house, BW claims he left again to run an errands for his mother at Whole Foods and CVS. However, when police reviewed surveillance footage from those stores during the same time period, BW was not seen going to either of those places.
  • 8 PM: BW claims he returned to his house in Cohasset.
  • Ana's cellphone pinged in the area of their home on Cushing Hwy in Cohasset.
January 2
  • BW claims he took his kid to get a chocolate shake at Press Juice Bar in Norwell.
  • After 4 PM: Police say BW was seen purchasing $450-worth of cleaning supplies -- including tarps, Tyveks, buckets, mops, drop cloths, and various kinds of tape -- at the Home Depot in Rockland. He was seen on surveillance footage wearing a face mask and gloves, and he paid in cash.
  • Ana's cellphone pinged in the area of their home on Cushing Hwy in Cohasset.
January 4
  • Ana's employees in Washington, D.C. contact police after Ana doesn't show up for work. BW's lawyer says that BW called his wife's employer to say he hadn't had contact with Ana, which prompted them to alert police.
  • 6:30 PM: Cohasset police arrive at the couple's home in Cohasset and interview BW.
At some point during the week of January 1, BW's phone traveled to the areas of Brockton and Abingdon.

January 9
In addition, it has been reported that a search of BW's internet records revealed he searched for "how to dispose of a 115-pound woman's body" as well as how to dismember a body.

There have been many cases where the dismembered body is put in a suitcase.
one was here in NJ. One being Melanie McGuire who dismembered her husbaND

Mannnnnnnnnnnny for decades upon decades..chopped and put in a container. SO that adds to the perhaps fact he also could do this to her and then carry on . Yes.. souless people.

Did anyone else catch when his lawyer asked that his bond be set low or no bail? At the 3.08 mark, she said bond should be assigned "like a regular person".

She says it in an entirely different tone of voice as the rest of her argument! You know how people change their tone of voice when they lie? That's what she did. It was jumbled, almost inaudible and came across like she knew it was ridiculous to propose. Because it was...and even his own lawyer knows how bad all of this looks and what he did.

Did Brian Say Cataract Surgery, in past couple weeks?
He claimed she had cataract surgery and couldn’t drive so he requested to travel away from home. But when questioned by police, he switched that story to she recovered quickly and drove herself home. He said he went to her home to run errands for her but became lost. (Per court documents).
@Lexiintoronto Did Brian say he was going to chauffeur Mother re cataract surgery? In past couple weeks??? Per below, seems like she had that surgery more than a yr ago.

Did Brian tell porky pie? Then switched to ALTERNATIVE story which was another porky pie?
Difficult to keep up w all his stories.

Brian's Mother's Aug 26, 2021 letter* (once again) said Brian took her to doctor Aug. 11, 2021, for cataract exam, and dr. scheduled her for surgery on both eyes, and Brian is the only one to take her.
Seems SURGERY would have been done > YEAR AGO.
(I know 1. sometimes a surgeon removes catract in one eye, then later removes from the other eye, and 2. if surgeon encounters a prob., later may have to do a supplemental procedure.)

*https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mad.203693/gov.uscourts.mad.203693.103.1.pdf

TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEW WITH FAMILY FRIEND

9TH DECEMBER.

Reporter - I've spoken with so many of Ana's friend's since we first learned of her disappearance from police late last week. These are families along the South Shore, friends of hers in DC, even former employees here in Boston, in the hotel industry. It's been a rollercoaster emotional week for these people, desperate for information and really holding on to hope that she would return home safely this morning. Devastating news. Those chilling details presented in court and they all learned at the same time that we did. But late this afternoon, just now, I sat down to exclusively speak with one of Ana Walshe's very best friends. JM is her former boss before she took this job in Washington DC, but he's so much more than that. This is a friend who was at the Walshe home on Saturday night and one of the very last people to see this Cohasset mother before she went missing. He's been in very frequent communication with investigators. Meeting with state police, calling them multiple times since, to provide any possible details that he can to help them as they search for his friend. But he described, for me, how everything seemed as it always was, Saturday night, celebrating the new year together.

Friend JM - Brian cooked an elaborate meal for us and we hugged and celebrated and toasted and... Just what you do over New Year's and there was a lot of looking forward to the new year. Like, there was no indication of anything other than celebrating the new year. Like, problems on hold, whatever life's problems were, life always gives us matters and problems and things to deal with, right?. That just always is, but the fact that they hadn't... you know, they had been living in separate homes, she was commuting back and forth. She wasn't seeing the children as often as she would have liked me. I mean, she loved everybody. She definitely loved her children, dearly. And.... (he chokes up here) so It was festive. She was texting with friends and she was sitting next to me at the bar stool and at their kitchen. It was... there was absolutely no indication that any modicum of a tragedy, of disappearance, or anything else could have happened that night.

Reporter - Now, this dear family friend, J, he actually met Ana a few years ago through Brian. He was first to friends and colleagues with Brian through a leadership course years ago, then met Ana and has closely befriended this couple over the years. Even that being said, his closeness and his love for this family, he admits that there were times during this week that he began to feel that this timeline didn't add up and he sadly suspected foul play.

TRANSCRIPTION OF INTERVIEW WITH FAMILY FRIEND

9TH DECEMBER.

Reporter - I've spoken with so many of Ana's friend's since we first learned of her disappearance from police late last week. These are families along the South Shore, friends of hers in DC, even former employees here in Boston, in the hotel industry. It's been a rollercoaster emotional week for these people, desperate for information and really holding on to hope that she would return home safely this morning. Devastating news. Those chilling details presented in court and they all learned at the same time that we did. But late this afternoon, just now, I sat down to exclusively speak with one of Ana Walshe's very best friends. JM is her former boss before she took this job in Washington DC, but he's so much more than that. This is a friend who was at the Walshe home on Saturday night and one of the very last people to see this Cohasset mother before she went missing. He's been in very frequent communication with investigators. Meeting with state police, calling them multiple times since, to provide any possible details that he can to help them as they search for his friend. But he described, for me, how everything seemed as it always was, Saturday night, celebrating the new year together.

Friend JM - Brian cooked an elaborate meal for us and we hugged and celebrated and toasted and... Just what you do over New Year's and there was a lot of looking forward to the new year. Like, there was no indication of anything other than celebrating the new year. Like, problems on hold, whatever life's problems were, life always gives us matters and problems and things to deal with, right?. That just always is, but the fact that they hadn't... you know, they had been living in separate homes, she was commuting back and forth. She wasn't seeing the children as often as she would have liked me. I mean, she loved everybody. She definitely loved her children, dearly. And.... (he chokes up here) so It was festive. She was texting with friends and she was sitting next to me at the bar stool and at their kitchen. It was... there was absolutely no indication that any modicum of a tragedy, of disappearance, or anything else could have happened that night.

Reporter - Now, this dear family friend, J, he actually met Ana a few years ago through Brian. He was first to friends and colleagues with Brian through a leadership course years ago, then met Ana and has closely befriended this couple over the years. Even that being said, his closeness and his love for this family, he admits that there were times during this week that he began to feel that this timeline didn't add up and he sadly suspected foul play.
Thank you ! Always appreciate your helpful transcripts.

Why would BM’s mother need to be driven home? Somewhere in this mess there was a photo of BW behind the wheel of a red VW as he exited his residence before the three kids reportedly got into the Volvo with someone else. The VW was stated to be his mother’s vehicle.
I had speculated this, because in her gushing letter to the judge 1.5 years ago, she included in her long list of how helpful her son was, that she had lung damage and there were times she wasn't able to drive and he always drove her around when she needed it.

That doesn't mean she couldn't drive herself nowadays but it gave me the idea it was a possibility.

I also get the sense from her gushing, that if he offered to chauffeur her, she would consider it generous and loving of him and probably allow him to, even if she was perfectly capable. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member