MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s unfair to Ana, the victim. We have zero knowledge what their marriage was like or if she even wrote the letter. She cannot speak for herself. Can we please stop blaming her? She is the victim, who obviously died a horrible death.
I don’t think it sounds like @TwoBlueJays is blaming Ana for anything at all. To me, it just sounds like someone discussing the tragedy of the whole thing, nothing more IMO. And as for the letter, we know that she wrote it because she submitted it to the court when he was convicted of selling phony Warhols on eBay.

I've thought of that and it's just obv upsetting, he may of already silenced her upstairs. I fear if the children heard anything.
I agree. And that is a fear of nightmarish proportion (IF the children heard or possibly witnessed anything). So tragic. When I look at her photo, and read the facts to date - I see so many other faces. The faces and names of women taken before her. Each one facing a similar fate. The Uxorecide has to stop. JMOO

Me too. Certainly not “hand in hand”- that’s for sure. JMOO.
I think she was killed in the house ( not sure exactly where but not the basement)- and he took her downstairs to the basement in the rug. I suppose another option ( of many) is he dragged her to the top of the basement stairs and threw her down them IMO

and how do you get lost going to your mother's house???
I wondered that, as well… the only thing that I could think of to make sense of it would be if the mother had very recently moved to a new home… But I don’t think we have any details that confirm that at this point.

That’s unfair to Ana, the victim. We have zero knowledge what their marriage was like or if she even wrote the letter. She cannot speak for herself. Can we please stop blaming her? She is the victim, who obviously died a horrible death.
Ok. But her name was on the letter. That is a fact regardless of how it happened to get there. Haven't heard anything yet that it was coerced or retracted. Maybe it was.

But that was then, this is now. And as you say, she is the victim, regardless of anything in the past.

I don’t think it sounds like @TwoBlueJays is blaming Ana for anything at all. To me, it just sounds like someone discussing the tragedy of the whole thing, nothing more IMO. And as for the letter, we know that she wrote it because she submitted it to the court when he was convicted of selling phony Warhols on eBay.

How do I know she wrote it AND it's her words?

Well, because she submitted it to the court and it is in the record, so I’m not following the question? Are you thinking she may have written it under duress, or submitted a letter on her own behalf, not written by her?

Is the implication that nobody has ever lied on the record in court? They have children together. Why could he not have told her what to write? Was he on home confinement when this letter was written? If so, what's to say he didn't write a letter and have her sign her name to it?

I find that theory appalling and infuriating, but also plausible unfortunately… thankfully (if I dare even use that word as related to ANYTHING that has to do with this tragedy), it appears her husband was abundantly stupid in the execution of his crimes, this one included, so hopefully there are plenty of evidence to secure a conviction and make sure this dirtbag is never afforded freedom, or another opportunity to harm another human being, again. Does anyone know off-hand if Massachusetts a death penalty state?

While the entirety of this article is awful, when I read “The couple's three boys, ages 2, 4 and 6, are in state custody, a law enforcement source told Boston 25 news.”, my heart BROKE. I read another interview yesterday between Fox News and Ana’s sister, and she said her, and her (and Ana’s) mother’s biggest concern right now is for those boys, being that they are without their mother and their father… from what I gleaned from that interview with her sister, I believe that she also lives overseas in Europe? I hope that Ana’s sister and/or mother are able to get to the US ASAP, so they can rescue these boys from what must be an extremely upsetting and confusing situation for them, in unfamiliar state custody on top of it… Especially given their ages… 2, 4 and 6… these are such young and formative years, I worry about how this will impact them long-term, but if they can be placed with Ana’s family, assuming the children are familiar with and feel safe with them… hopefully they will at least be afforded a chance at some sort of future normalcy if they can be given stability and love - as well as provided with the appropriate emotional, psychological and professional support needed… otherwise I worry. I’ve seen so many people’s lives utterly derailed and watched them endure a lifetime of pain because they experienced unresolved early childhood trauma. These little boys are innocent and don’t deserve that if it can be at all helped. :(
Ana seemed to have lots of friends. Hopefully, one can step in to care for them until the legalities of permanent guardianship can be determined.

Totally agree - I cannot understand why anyone wants to question Ana's choices - they obvi never walked in her shoes.
Why not take the high road, esp right now where we likely suspect she has been killed and mutilated. Cold imo very cold. All IMO

Something has been bothering me. If the physical evidence is disposed of on Jan 1 why does BW need multiple tarps that he purchases on Jan 2? I understand buying cleaning supplies - mop, bucket, bleach, rags, things like that. But why tarps and tape if the body is already gone?

What was the point of searching this? Did he think he was going to find articles about “How To Dismember a 115-Pound Woman’s Body in 10 Easy Steps”? It’s dumb enough that he’s allegedly searching about dismemberment on the Internet, but to think that he thought he would find exact instructions for a specific weight is even dumber. MOO.
Like my mama always says… Sadly, you can’t fix stupid.

Not so sadly in this case, his stupidity has helped get this guy caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member