MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has been bothering me. If the physical evidence is disposed of on Jan 1 why does BW need multiple tarps that he purchases on Jan 2? I understand buying cleaning supplies - mop, bucket, bleach, rags, things like that. But why tarps and tape if the body is already gone?
Maybe he dragged her body to the basement and dismembered her on Jan. 1 and disposed of the things he would no longer need (hacksaw and rug) but didn’t dispose of her body until the following day (then purchased the cleaning supplies at Home Depot). MOO.

I don’t think it sounds like @TwoBlueJays is blaming Ana for anything at all. To me, it just sounds like someone discussing the tragedy of the whole thing, nothing more IMO. And as for the letter, we know that she wrote it because she submitted it to the court when he was convicted of selling phony Warhols on eBay.
We don’t really know Ana’s side since she cannot speak for herself. And this is about her missing, most likely murder, by her husband. I refuse to question her decisions and actions as we obviously know her husband is a serial liar. Ana has never been charged for anything and is the victim here.

AW's letter to the judge was gushing - how BW was the love of her life, amazing dad, recovered from a terrible childhood, etc. (paraphrasing - can't go back and find the link ATM). She also said he had gone through some type of emotional treatment program that allowed him to better manage his emotions and how he was now giving back with charity work. (clearly #fail) m00
She didn't want the father of her children in prison. She obviously didn't know that he was capable of such violence.

As terrible and idiotic as BW seems to all of us, he was able to manipulate a lot of people up to this point in his life. She wasn't alone.

Ana seemed to have lots of friends. Hopefully, one can step in to care for them until the legalities of permanent guardianship can be determined.
I was thinking about how they have to navigate this from out of the country until they can get to the US. Hopefully they have an attorney in the states to help them. Just a horrible situation for all of them (accept the killer) all the way around. I am assuming the children will have a guardian ad litem that will be their advocate? The oldest must be in school, another disruption for them.

BW sounds like a real criminal genius (sarcasm):

- Leaves a paper trail when buying an abnormal about of cleaning supplies the day Ana went missing (presumably either by using his credit/debit card or not taking off his ankle monitor)

- After spending a boatload of money on cleaning supplies, he proceeds to leave a bloody knife in the basement

- (Presumably) has his mom lie for him (either knowingly or unknowingly) about Ana leaving at 4 a.m. to get a ride to the airport when there are no records of any rides nor any taxis/cars captured on surveillance footage

Genius! He then googled about how to hide a 115 lbs body! At least Ana’s killer will be held accountable.

Last edited:
I wondered that, as well… the only thing that I could think of to make sense of it would be if the mother had very recently moved to a new home… But I don’t think we have any details that confirm that at this point.
I'm so confused about these different home's. Didn't his Mom pay the 5k monthly rent at the house ?
The apartment looks high end according to the listing. It seems like Mom has an endless supply of money.
M00
Thank You!

no gps on his ankle transmitter, only radio waves-so they do not have his route - omg on Channel 7 WHDH Boston 10 minutes ago- with a special guest talking about it. Not all ankle bracelets are gps

Last edited:
Is the implication that nobody has ever lied on the record in court? They have children together. Why could he not have told her what to write? Was he on home confinement when this letter was written? If so, what's to say he didn't write a letter and have her sign her name to it?
Sure. But we don't know anything about the creation of the letter. The possibility that AW wrote it & signed of her own free will is just as valid as any other.

I don't understand the arguing. Without any evidence to the contrary (proof that AW later told the court she did not write or sign the letter/refutes it), we have to assume it is as it appears to be.

AW - an adult with free will - should not be infantilized as unable to protect her own interests or reputation just because her husband is (several unmentionable terms).

MOO

The below was written in response to someone asking “how do you get lost going to your mother’s house?”
It was probably a lie, but it’s also possible he missed the exit because all the highway exit numbers have changed in the past year in MA and if he’s been on house arrest for a year or more, maybe he hasn’t been going there much, if at all, since they’ve changed. They used to be sequential, but changed fairly recently to be based on the nearest highway mile marker, so it is pretty easy to miss a highway exit if looking for the old exit #.

IMHO Goodness! There is quite a lot going on in this case. It looks like from the beginning, LE have not been comfortable with the husband. As the information comes out, it sure seems like there was something brewing at the home. Hoping for the best but it is not looking like a happy ending. There are cases of people snapping and killing a partner and cases with premeditation. Either way it is likely this couple were not in a good situation. It is heartbreaking when one member of a bad and/or dangerous domestic environment is unable to get away alive. I hope they find her and I feel for the poor children.

Ana seemed to have lots of friends. Hopefully, one can step in to care for them until the legalities of permanent guardianship can be determined.
I think the children are better off under the care of CPS at this point. Who knows if a ‘friend’ has their best interest in mind? That ‘friend’ could take them across the country. What about health care? These children need an advocate. As sad as it is that this was thrust upon them, complicating it is not best for these children. IMO

For interesting reading go to masscourts.org. Go thru the Captcha. Select Family & Probate and Plymouth County. Search Brian Walshe. Select File Date 7/7/19. Select the images for the affidavits by Brian, AWW, FP, and JO.

This is from JO's affidavit
View attachment 394315
Whoa - THANK YOU for sharing this resource, I have been scouring through these documents for the past 45 minutes and wow… just wow.

This direct quote you pasted above initially lured me in to take a deeper look at these docs - “This would be in line with what Tom told me maybe 6 or 7 years ago, that when Brian had been a long term patient at Austen Riggs Center - Psychiatric Hospital, he was diagnosed as a sociopath, and this would never change.”

That was just the beginning… there is a lot of info in these court docs about BW that paint quite a picture of this sick individual… IMO.

Is the implication that nobody has ever lied on the record in court? They have children together. Why could he not have told her what to write? Was he on home confinement when this letter was written? If so, what's to say he didn't write a letter and have her sign her name to it?
IMO, that sounds like a lot of speculation based on no known facts at all at this point. Personally, I will wait and see how the evidence plays out before leaping to those conclusions. If there is any evidence to this that I am unaware of though, please do correct me because I definitely want to be properly informed when speaking of the case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!