MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he trying to get caught? Who looks up how to get rid of a body of 115 lb woman? Why would it be any different if the woman was 120 lbs or 250 lbs or a man?
what I want to know is, why would there be any information on how to get rid of a body? Who in the world would put that information on a site? What is it, a how to get rid of your spouse and bypass divorce? Goodness, we have devolved.

what I want to know is, why would there be any information on how to get rid of a body? Who in the world would put that information on a site? What is it, a how to get rid of your spouse and bypass divorce? Goodness, we have devolved.

At least go to a library or something. Probably one of these people who thinks if they delete their google search history that it can never be seen again.

Almost everything I know about how to get rid of a body- I learned right here on WS!

Why would BM’s mother need to be driven home? Somewhere in this mess there was a photo of BW behind the wheel of a red VW as he exited his residence before the three kids reportedly got into the Volvo with someone else. The VW was stated to be his mother’s vehicle.
Per the PCA, the husband's mother had cataract surgery and was staying with him. But she recovered much quicker and drove herself home! He used the date he'd requested to drive mom home to go visit and check on her -- and do errands for her including the alleged trip to CVS and Whole Foods.

I hope Google flags these kinds of searches and sends them straight to LE.

Erm yeah no google it and you will find an answer..

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no way this was planned..
I don't know about that...he did have a mask and rubber gloves on at Home Depot. Honestly, thank God he's no criminal mastermind!
Was he trying to get caught? Who looks up how to get rid of a body of 115 lb woman? Why would it be any different if the woman was 120 lbs or 250 lbs or a man?
I have been away for a bit. Did he really search how to get rid of a 115 lb woman's body? SMDH

Per the PCA, the husband's mother had cataract surgery and was staying with him. But she recovered much quicker and drove herself home! He used the date he'd requested to drive mom home to go visit and check on her -- and do errands for her including the alleged trip to CVS and Whole Foods.
Please please let the kids not have been with him during this running around. They may not know what was going on at the time, but one day they will.

Edit: obviously this isn't directed at you @Seattle1. Your post just had me picturing him driving around with what might have been Ana's remains.

"ALEXA - how do I murder a spouse"

It really is that bad. Wouldn't be surprised to find that he went looking for the YT instructional videos for same.

Given his previous criminal resume, I expect that this was a hasty, clumsy, stupid, selfish, messy crime that was never going to elude investigation for long.

Hopefully she will be found soon and BW will accelerate down what seems to have been a lifelong journey towards LWOP.

Own a Swampscott House? Or Rent Apt?
Is it possible his mother still owned a house in Swampscott even though she was living with them? So he was going to his mother's house, but not necessarily to visit his mother?
@KellySleuth Address in his Mother's June 2021 letter to ct. shows an apt. development, The Landing at Vinnin Square
330 Paradise Rd, Swampscott, MA 01907.
Now this info may be current or stale, IDK.

FWIW, in this & other R/E listings, I see no options to buy, like a condo or NY type co-op (I could have missed it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877