MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[…]

The district attorney said he expected no searches of public areas on Tuesday as of 9:15 a.m., but that outlook may change depending on detectives’ ongoing work. He added there are no planned on-camera updates, no changes to existing charges against Walshe’s husband, Brian Walshe and that the processing of the Cohasset home may be finished by Jan. 10 or 11.

There is no way she could take the boys out of state with her if she decided to leave him. Maybe when/if he went to prison but MA is a state that very strongly supports 50/50 custody and even with federal charges pending he would have been given visitation or parenting time.
Excellent reply, for which much thanks. If, however, she had chosen to seek protection from him, MA's victim-friendly "Jerry Remy's son" law could have expedited matters.

For interesting reading go to masscourts.org. Go thru the Captcha. Select Family & Probate and Plymouth County. Search Brian Walshe. Select File Date 7/7/19. Select the images for the affidavits by Brian, AWW, FP, and JO.

This is from JO's affidavit
View attachment 394315
This filing is from 2019, and he was a long term psych patient "6 or 7 years ago," which would be 2012/2013. Ana met Brian in 2008 and they got married in 2015, so he was presumably a patient when they were dating. I wonder if she knew he was diagnosed as a sociopath or if he kept her in the dark.

For interesting reading go to masscourts.org. Go thru the Captcha. Select Family & Probate and Plymouth County. Search Brian Walshe. Select File Date 7/7/19. Select the images for the affidavits by Brian, AWW, FP, and JO.
I'm horrified. He was actually diagnosed as a sociopath, had been a long term patient in a psychaitric hospital. Did Ana know any of this? Likely not.

Poor Ana, and begging her mother to come the very next day some time in late December.
She desperately needed help.
If only......

There is no way she could take the boys out of state with her if she decided to leave him. Maybe when/if he went to prison but MA is a state that very strongly supports 50/50 custody and even with federal charges pending he would have been given visitation or parenting time.
All she would need is a good attorney. It’s not her fault he was on house arrest in MA and was likely to serve time in a federal prison. IMO

This filing is from 2019, and he was a long term psych patient "6 or 7 years ago," which would be 2012/2013. Ana met Brian in 2008 and they got married in 2015, so he was presumably a patient when they were dating. I wonder if she knew he was diagnosed as a sociopath or if he kept her in the dark.
Diagnosis of sociopath is not an easy one, and this is very dangerous.

The reports of the hacksaw, hatchet, and blood this morning are just horrendous.

It's obvious, unfortunately, what we're looking at here.

I hope they find her remains quickly to allow the family to begin healing.

Do we have his route? Is there an obvious body of water? An overpass?

I suspect that everything that was used to dispose :( of her went into the dumpster. I think her body :( is elsewhere.

JMsadforhumanityO

The reports of the hacksaw, hatchet, and blood this morning are just horrendous.

It's obvious, unfortunately, what we're looking at here.

I hope they find her remains quickly to allow the family to begin healing.
Yes, make haste while the weather holds. (No snow in the 10-day forecast here for us, for now.)

Wow he was a long term psych patient diagnosed as a sociopath? Explains a lot. moo
<modsnip> The documents linked to by Gardenista above (post #545) are indeed a treasure trove. If neither of his parents informed Ana of this diagnosis before she married their son, it was extremely negligent of both of them. If she knew, and married him anyway, it was extremely foolish. I hope the 3 sons will not suffer similar disorder(s) and will be healthy and sound, despite the devastating trauma they've endured at such a young age.

Last edited by a moderator:
BW sounds like a real criminal genius (sarcasm):

- Leaves a paper trail when buying an abnormal about of cleaning supplies the day Ana went missing (presumably either by using his credit/debit card or not taking off his ankle monitor)

- After spending a boatload of money on cleaning supplies, he proceeds to leave a bloody knife in the basement

- (Presumably) has his mom lie for him (either knowingly or unknowingly) about Ana leaving at 4 a.m. to get a ride to the airport when there are no records of any rides nor any taxis/cars captured on surveillance footage
He actually wore a mask, gloves, and cap when he went to Home Depot and paid in all cash. Police watched CCTV footage and identified him at HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have his route? Is there an obvious body of water? An overpass?

I suspect that everything that was used to dispose :( of her went into the dumpster. I think her body :( is elsewhere.

JMsadforhumanityO
Very basic map. There are further details in the affidavit. Yep, big body of water... :(

Last edited:
This is interesting considering she bought the DC townhouse and got the DC job in 3/22. Boston has lots of commercial real estate and even a Tishman Speyer office. There may be a reason she decided to set up a second home states away instead of in the city where they lived.

ETA: compared to say you were discussing an amicable separation with joint custody in a state that pushes it- you might get an apartment in downtown Boston instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member