MA MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His partner was a male, a very accomplished and reputable architect.
It was him who took the photos of the original will before Brian destroyed it.

This was outlined in the documents in the first thread.
Ah ok, I don't consider that an alternative lifestyle, and I guess that's why it didn't compute properly. thanks!

JAN 10, 2023
[...]

“Search activity conducted north of Boston yesterday resulted in a number of items being collected which will now be subject to processing and testing to determine if they are of evidentiary value to this investigation. No detail on those items will be disclosed at this time,” Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey’s office said.

[...]

Cops on Monday evening were searching in Peabody and Swampscott, which is where Brian Walshe drove his mother on Sunday after, according to him, Ana Walshe left for an early flight. Those are the “north of Boston” spots that were the focus Monday, leading to the DA’s update.

[...]
Was Brian driving around north of Boston up in the Peabody area? If so, he had owned property in Lynn, wonder if he had been up around his old stomping grounds.

For interesting reading go to masscourts.org. Go thru the Captcha. Select Family & Probate and Plymouth County. Search Brian Walshe. Select File Date 7/7/19. Select the images for the affidavits by Brian, AWW, FP, and JO.

This is from JO's affidavit
Snipped

This is insane. BW just stepped up and claimed that he and his 2 oldest sons for the heirs to the estate. Acting like after almost an entire life of being estranged from his father, they were suddenly buddies saying that his father picked out the name for his 2nd son. A son that didn't even exist yet. Their conversation was in March 2017. His son was born in October 2019. How could his son even be a 3rd legal heir when he was conceived in 2019 and Thomas Walshe passed in 2018?

And the part about buying a home with an in-law apartment for his father? Give me a break Considering AW and BW had mothers that stayed with them, I would reasonably guess that any in-law unit was for them. BW basically makes it seem like that one conversation in 2017 mended everything from the past even though he doesn't mention ever speaking to his father again after that.

Pure sociopath. His poor father couldn't retire when he originally wanted because of BW stealing so much from him. BW doesn't feel guilt or shame or sorrow because he's incapable of those types of feelings. Anyone else think it's likely that his lawyer will claim insanity? I pray that he ends up in prison instead of a psychiatric hospital.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.59.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.59.35 AM.png
    551.5 KB · Views: 62
Very basic map. There are further details in the affidavit. Yep, big body of water... :(

Boston should've been my first clue.

Clearly I misses geography week in school.

Big body of water nothing, there's nothing but water.

He probably just didn't need to Google (because he and his hacksaw figured it out together) how to fit 115# into a carry-on.

So senseless, so brutal, so counter-humanity.

There isn't a big enough word for how little he is.

JMO

Not sure how those letters are written. In light of this new info part of me suspects he wrote them and had them sign them or even forged their signatures.
IMOO
AW's letter to the judge was gushing - how BW was the love of her life, amazing dad, recovered from a terrible childhood, etc. (paraphrasing - can't go back and find the link ATM). She also said he had gone through some type of emotional treatment program that allowed him to better manage his emotions and how he was now giving back with charity work. (clearly #fail) m00

Wonder why she didn't continue to work for her friend Gem in Boston?
Looking at her LinkedIn and from what I've generally read, Ana was very hard working and ambitious. Her job at Tishman Speyer (the new job for which she left the job in Boston working for her friend) seems like a dream job as its a regional GM job managing institutional Class A properties for one of the largest real estate firms in the world. It appears to be quite a leap in prestige, responsibility and pay and puts her on a path to make even more money.

I'm always uncomfortable with the beatification of victims that takes place in these threads.

It really doesn't matter if the victim was beautiful, ugly, or average-looking... a saint, a bit sketchy, or a regular person with some strengths and flaws. The crimes committed against them are just as awful and they are all just as deserving of justice.

I'm always uncomfortable with the beatification of victims that takes place in these threads.

It really doesn't matter if the victim was beautiful, ugly, or average-looking... a saint, a bit sketchy, or a regular person with some strengths and flaws. The crimes committed against them are just as awful and they are all just as deserving of justice.
Agree 100% this makes me angry. My coworkers are famous for this. Or if they are a parent or not.

Pure sociopath. His poor father couldn't retire when he originally wanted because of BW stealing so much from him. BW doesn't feel guilt or shame or sorrow because he's incapable of those types of feelings. Anyone else think it's likely that his lawyer will claim insanity? I pray that he ends up in prison instead of a psychiatric hospital.
snipped for focus
An insanity plea will not fly. The guy knew what he was doing was wrong...he hid his actions and he lied to authorities. There are plenty of sociopaths in prison...Watts, Jodi Arias etc etc.

This is insane. BW just stepped up and claimed that he and his 2 oldest sons for the heirs to the estate. Acting like after almost an entire life of being estranged from his father, they were suddenly buddies saying that his father picked out the name for his 2nd son. A son that didn't even exist yet. Their conversation was in March 2017. His son was born in October 2019. How could his son even be a 3rd legal heir when he was conceived in 2019 and Thomas Walshe passed in 2018?

And the part about buying a home with an in-law apartment for his father? Give me a break Considering AW and BW had mothers that stayed with them, I would reasonably guess that any in-law unit was for them. BW basically makes it seem like that one conversation in 2017 mended everything from the past even though he doesn't mention ever speaking to his father again after that.

IMO What he seems to have ( diagnosed as socipathy) is not insanity IMO its a personality disorder - sometimed referred to as antisocial personality disorder -where a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong - it does not mean that that they do not know what is right and wrong ALL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0