Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 US passports visible and the red jacketed document next to those could be a foreign passport. Who knows how that picture was obtained and how editors decided to crop it, etc. We will never know what was actually there on that counter but... would AW need passports for children ages 2, 4, and 6 if she had planned to go see her mom in Serbia with her 3 boys? I have no idea what passport requirements are for young children.
Yes the children would need passports to travel outside the US as well. They would need passport photos taken and appointments made with a passport office.

JAN 11, 2023
The deed from the sale of a Revere condo owned by Ana Walshe was recorded by the Suffolk County Registry of Deeds on December 29. ...

The condo is located on Revere St. a few blocks up from Revere Beach Blvd. Property records show the 670 sq foot rental unit was purchased in Ana Walshe’s name in January 2020 for $137,000. It was put on the market in November for $199,000 and quickly sold 8 days later for the above asking price of $220,000.

The sale was finalized on December 17 and documents obtained by 25 Investigates reveal Ana’s husband Brian was involved in the transaction. The documents list Brian Walshe as the “grantor’s” or seller’s spouse. His signature and a photocopy of his driver’s license are included in the binder.

[...]

JAN 11, 2023
[...]

“Were they witnesses to what happened that caused Ana’s disappearance? Were they witnesses to other things as well,” asked Murphy.

“Given how much time they have spent at the home investigating, what does that indicate to you about the children,” Kavanaugh asked.

“So, to the extent, law enforcement is focused on the house as the scene of some crime, there’s no doubt that children as witnesses are a big issue,” Murphy said.

Murphy says with the children in the custody of DCF, an investigator can more readily interview them, regardless of where they are physically staying. She says the separation from the parents is traumatic enough, and there is so much we still don’t know.

[...]

Kavanaugh has been corresponding with a reporter in Serbia from the website, Blic. The reporter said with Ana’s mother, in Serbia, on Wednesday and she too does not know exactly where her grandchildren are. She is very distraught and hopeful for more information soon.

[...]

I couldn’t find this here yet, sorry if it’s a re-post:
View attachment 394686

View attachment 394687
View attachment 394688

““Wow! 2022…What a year! And yet, we are still here and together! Let’s make 2023 the best one yet! We are the authors of our lives…courage, love, perseverance, compassion, and joy. Love, Ana,” reads the ominous message, written on the side of a Lanson Noble Cuvee champagne box.

The champagne sits in the kitchen of Ana and husband Brian Walshe’s family home, which appears to be largely untouched since the party, also attended by family friend Gem Mutlu.”

eta: photo of passports
View attachment 394711
$3,000 a bottle ????? OMG

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW SLEUTHERS !!!

I've been following along quietly since the beginning.
I appreciate all of you being here for ANA

Thank you to all the posters that are posting maps, old articles, older court cases and all the info..... I do click on each one to read

Moving a 95 yr old relative to assisted living and working leaves me just enough time to catch up at night, but I do read everything you all post .

and believe me, you all are posting very fast in here. LOL

Poor Ana-- I think hubby feels he is entitled to everything he has ever had in his life.
Spoiled (by one parent,anyway) fake, deceitful, fraudulent, all the above.

I think we all knew at the very beginning how this was going to end...we have seen this too much.

This guy is a monster. Many others like him.

Poor Ana and her 3 kiddos and her mom and family.
I think Ana found out more about him, as you all have and was ready to move on.
He wasn't having it. IMO

It cost her, her life and unfortunately, the3 kiddos lives will never be the same without their mom ( JMO, but they are better off without dad)

Please keep posting, many thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge, your maps, the locals here to help us, and the court documents
I appreciate it and I am catching up now.

I am praying that ANA is found soon and her family can put her to rest.

She did not deserve this.

$3,000 a bottle ????? OMG

I've been following along quietly since the beginning.
I appreciate all of you being here for ANA

Thank you to all the posters that are posting maps, old articles, older court cases and all the info..... I do click on each one to read

Moving a 95 yr old relative to assisted living and working leaves me just enough time to catch up at night, but I do read everything you all post .

and believe me, you all are posting very fast in here. LOL

Poor Ana-- I think hubby feels he is entitled to everything he has ever had in his life.
Spoiled (by one parent,anyway) fake, deceitful, fraudulent, all the above.

I think we all knew at the very beginning how this was going to end...we have seen this too much.

This guy is a monster. Many others like him.

Poor Ana and her 3 kiddos and her mom and family.
I think Ana found out more about him, as you all have and was ready to move on.
He wasn't having it. IMO

It cost her, her life and unfortunately, the3 kiddos lives will never be the same without their mom ( JMO, but they are better off without dad)

Please keep posting, many thanks to all of you sharing your knowledge, your maps, the locals here to help us, and the court documents
I appreciate it and I am catching up now.

I am praying that ANA is found soon and her family can put her to rest.

She did not deserve this.
I understand your 'pain' of the fast speed of posting on this thread. Your comments are very welcome though.
It's such a sad case. Thanks for posting.

These AW threads have been going so fast that it's been hard to keep up with them. In any case, here's what I suspect happened in this case - note this is obviously MOO, just based on what we've read/heard so far. This does echo what some others have posted here:

AW was very possibly fed up with her husband's illegal activities & may have been planning on leaving him. She appeared to have been taking steps to distance herself physically & emotionally from BW. I suspect this because:

1) She knew that BW couldn't leave MA due to his legal issues/restrictions. Yet, she was travelling back & forth from MA to D.C. on a regular basis, was working in D.C., and had bought a place in D.C.

2) Going along with this, I don't believe that she planned on travelling back & forth like this indefinitely. For one thing, plane tickets can be very expensive. And, unless her job was paying for some/all of her travel expenses (not clear if they were or not) - this definitely adds up.

Also, travelling continuously like this & dealing with constant flights/possible delays/crowded airports/etc. is extremely stressful - especially in this post-pandemic era. I could see someone doing this on a temporary basis for a short period of time - i.e., if they're in the process of moving, etc. But, doing this every several weeks (or even once a month) for years?! Extremely unlikely. Unless this travel is required by your job - very few people would put up with doing this.

Last edited:
My son and I have different last names and I’ve always been able to travel with him internationally without any problems or questions.
I think the issue has nothing to do with whether or not one's surname is the same as that of one's children -- rather that it is generally recommended to have written permission from one's spouse whenever travelling abroad solo with minor children (i.e. without the other spouse). Just in case -- I think the authorities are just trying to be cautious about issues like custody, trafficking, et c.

Part 2:

I suspect that on NYE, an altercation/argument occurred after the friend(s) saw BW & AW. It's very possible she either:

1) Told him to change his ways, or else
2) Told him she was leaving him & taking the kids, etc.

BW was obviously enabled in many ways by his mother - financially & otherwise. If not for her, I don't see that he could have been able to keep his head above water re: all of his scams/illegal activities, etc. over many years.

Going along with this, if he hadn't been enabled - he would almost certainly have been in prison a long time ago. He is the classic case of someone who never got his act together & consistently depended on mommy (and daddy, at least at one point) well into adult-hood.

Last edited:
I wonder if there was anyone helping BW take care of the children from January 1st - 3rd. BW was busy "preparing her body for disposal", buying supplies, and cleaning up. If his mother stayed with them she had to know what was going on.

BW would have spent a lot of time in the basement, telling her to keep the kids away. Did she see him come home with a carload of Tyvek and tape and wonder what it was for?

I think there would have been a strong odor of blood and body fluids even before decomposition became a factor. If he kept her in the freezer it would be hard to do what he did without noisy power tools, IMO.

Totally had the same thought. The property (which was always in his mother's name, not his) was sold in 2017 for $6.6 M. I think he kept the address because it implies prestige (a Beacon Street brownstone) and he may not have even admitted to anyone he wasn't living there anymore.

It also strikes me that it may have been where he was living when he met Ana....

As an aside, why didn't his federal tax liens (issued in 2011 for unpaid taxes from 2000 and 2002) ever get mentioned in his sentencing reports re: Warhol theft? Or did I miss them and they were referenced?
Perhaps the lien was satisfied by the time of his 2018 arrest. Except for assessing his debt and ability to make restitution, a tax lien wouldn't necessarily be relevant. For example, BW could have had an installment agreement with IRS in good standing but the lien stays on record until the tax is paid in full and the lien is released.

JAN 11, 2023
The deed from the sale of a Revere condo owned by Ana Walshe was recorded by the Suffolk County Registry of Deeds on December 29. ...

The condo is located on Revere St. a few blocks up from Revere Beach Blvd. Property records show the 670 sq foot rental unit was purchased in Ana Walshe’s name in January 2020 for $137,000. It was put on the market in November for $199,000 and quickly sold 8 days later for the above asking price of $220,000.

The sale was finalized on December 17 and documents obtained by 25 Investigates reveal Ana’s husband Brian was involved in the transaction. The documents list Brian Walshe as the “grantor’s” or seller’s spouse. His signature and a photocopy of his driver’s license are included in the binder.

[...]
This Condo would be a dump, grew up in the next town over.

JAN 11, 2023
[...]

The dire situation has Ana's friends in tears as they plead with Ana's husband, Brian Walshe, to cooperate with police.

"For the sake of your own children, have the dignity, have the guts to step up and tell the truth about what happened," Natasha Sky told Fox News Digital during an emotional interview in her home.

"Why did you hide information? Why did you mislead police?" Sky said. Why did you search on Google how to get rid of a body? Why did you buy cleaning supplies?"

[...]

"I understand that he wanted [to be] super successful, but he did not succeed," Sky said. "And maybe her success was bothering him, but it's just my guess."

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member