Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This article says the google search was done 2 days prior to her disappearance. I also found another article that said the search was done 2 days prior but some other articles have said in the 2 days "surrounding" her disappearance?

I also found another article where BW allegedly threatened to kill Ana and a friend in 2014.

Sounds like he had been thinking about it before, maybe as long as 8 years prior?
I seriously doubt the accuracy of this article from a New Zealand Media and Entertainment publication. If the internet searches were conducted two days prior, we would see that reported by the many credible news sources covering Ana's disappearance 24/7. MOO

I seriously doubt the accuracy of this article from a New Zealand Media and Entertainment publication. If the internet searches were conducted two days prior, we would see that reported by the many credible news sources covering Ana's disappearance 24/7. MOO
Until Jan 4th, there was no reported disappearance so perhaps that is considered Day1 of disappearance and 2 days before that would be Monday, Jan 2.

Until Jan 4th, there was no reported disappearance so perhaps that is considered Day1 of disappearance and 2 days before that would be Monday, Jan 2.
Well, that's true. But I just don't believe that someone in New Zealand would be privy to that information while not one of the local media outlets are reporting it. Moreover, they don't cite any source for that information, so I'm filing that under "sloppy reporting." MOO

This article says the google search was done 2 days prior to her disappearance. I also found another article that said the search was done 2 days prior but some other articles have said in the 2 days "surrounding" her disappearance?

I also found another article where BW allegedly threatened to kill Ana and a friend in 2014.

Sounds like he had been thinking about it before, maybe as long as 8 years prior?
Interesting, so if he google searched that 2 days prior, that means his phone could have purposefully been "misplaced" on NYE, so that GEM could vouch for him that it was in fact missing before she went missing.
MOO

"One in a million chance," Sky said. "That's what I would answer, and not because… Pamela and I know her personally, how Ana is driven and how she's independent. She would find a way to reach out to people if something would happen to her."
snip
The answer, no matter, is 0%.
Chance of 'reaching out' if physically held against her own will...0%
Chance of 'reaching out' if in hiding, of her own determined volition...0%
Chance of 'reaching out' if deceased...0%

Cohasset neighbors express concerns for missing mom Ana Walshe's children

[...]

JD lived next to Ana and Brian Walshe and their boys in 2018. Doane sold the couple the house at 6 Edgewood Road in Marblehead, two years before they moved to Cohasset.

[...]

JD can't believe what has happened to this family since New Year's Day.

"I saw her every day," JD said. "She was beautiful every day. I never saw her upset. I never saw him upset. I know. It was just the strangest thing. So to think that this is happening is like, what?"

[...]

@di anna, LE continues to investigate. Numerous search warrants have been executed and evidence is being tested. The children are in State custody.

Here is the media thread with the latest:

Cohasset neighbors express concerns for missing mom Ana Walshe's children

[...]

JD lived next to Ana and Brian Walshe and their boys in 2018. Doane sold the couple the house at 6 Edgewood Road in Marblehead, two years before they moved to Cohasset.

[...]

JD can't believe what has happened to this family since New Year's Day.

"I saw her every day," JD said. "She was beautiful every day. I never saw her upset. I never saw him upset. I know. It was just the strangest thing. So to think that this is happening is like, what?"

[...]

@di anna, LE continues to investigate. Numerous search warrants have been executed and evidence is being tested. The children are in State custody.

Here is the media thread with the latest:

Thank you.

Although it isn't mentioned in this video; it has been mentioned before about one child possibly being forced to have his blood drawn for DNA purposes. LE obtained a buccal swab from BW upon arrest.

I am highly opposed to using any one of Ana's boys to prove it's her blood on the knife and in the basement. We cannot subject our children to such traumatic processes. He'll grow up knowing his blood was used to determine whether or not his own mother bled to death within their family home. I am vehemently opposed to these children being subjected to a needle being poked into their arms. LEO needs to find another way. Ana has a living sister in Canada. Go there to get it.
Leave the children alone, please.

I don't think that LE can just go to Canada to collect evidence. And, I would not at all be comfortable with using blood from Ana's sister to prove it's Ana's blood on the knife. Sisters have been known to arrive in the family by means known only to the stork, if you get my drift.

But yeah, the kids shouldn't have to have blood drawn. I hope that was just a careless comment by LE.

No. Mr Walshe listed them for sale on ebay for 100k. Gallery/dealer in LA bought them for 80k. When they came to Boston to pay w/cashier's check /pick up the 2 Warhols, the fun began.
Agree that they met on eBay but eBay had nothing to do with the actual sale. The 2 parties moved away from eBay to make their own deal as soon as they met. If the art dealer had bought the Warhol fakes on eBay he would have some insurance through eBay and probably wouldn't have brought a federal suit against Mr. Dipsh_t Walshe.

Really? He was known as "Head and Shoulders," as in people would refer to him that way? It sounds kind of unlikely that that's a legit nickname.

In fact, if someone ever did have "Head and Shoulders" as a nickname, I would assume that's because he had a lot of dandruff.

‘Head and shoulders above….’. Possibly? Fill in the blank; I can’t imagine how he could be considered head and shoulders above anything.

New article with nothing new, but there's a timeline here, @Snoopster, from 1/5 through today.

JAN 15, 2023

Missing Cohasset mother: Timeline of events related to disappearance of Ana Walshe

www.boston25news.com
www.boston25news.com

I suppose (well, hope) that there is a very slim chance that Ana is still alive, even if it's only about 1%. I can certainly imagine that BW came after her, and she ran for her life. Grasping at straws, I know.
I don’t blame you for grasping and straws… When we desperately want the result to be that a beautiful young mother turns up alive and well, able to come home to her 3 young boys and live happily after… then I will say that stranger things have happened, hope it’s a good thing, and I’ll grasp at those straws with you. ♥️

Does anyone really know currently what is going on with this case? Have they just given up looking for her? Are there any results back from the transfer station? Where are her children?
Honestly, it’s really frustrating because there haven’t been any updates… And when I’m watching the news, all of the sudden the anchors will be like, “New breaking news in the search for missing MA mom, Ana Walshe, coming up next…” — and then they come back from the commercial break and report something that we’ve already known for 2 or 3 days and I’m like… really? SMH.

Honestly, it’s really frustrating because there haven’t been any updates… And when I’m watching the news, all of the sudden the anchors will be like, “New breaking news in the search for missing MA mom, Ana Walshe, coming up next…” — and then they come back from the commercial break and report something that we’ve already known for 2 or 3 days and I’m like… really? SMH.
I agree it’s disappointing, but no news is good news to the extent that it suggests a tightly run investigation where officers are not leaking information as a result of their own frustration with how the investigation is being led. For example, presumably LE has spoken with the babysitter, but not even his or her name is known to public, let alone anything that the sitter may have been able to share with police. Sitter is likely scared to death to have been in such close proximity at some point to a brutal cold blooded killer, the site of the killing, and possibly to the bodily remains of the victim. LE has been stellar at protecting the anonymity of the sitter and anyone else who may be providing valuable information to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here