Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the US vs Brian Walshe case of the fake Warhols he used AW's eBay account with account name ancili2012.

Weren't the ebay acct's Ana's? I think I read somewhere that Rivlin contacted Ana after some time because Brian wasn't responding and she was shocked her account had been used.

This short note IMO tells me this was not a woman who was going to up and leave without notice
I agree. Even though there is evidence she wanted to move the boys to DC with her, there isn’t evidence that she wanted to divorce him. She had a love of luxury too and he probably stood to inherit a good amount from his mother, who is not in great health for a woman of early to mid 70s. AW would not be first spouse to think of future inheritance when making a decision to stay in a marriage and try to make the best of it. In one of the affidavits from Dr. Walshe’s friends, I think JO’s, it is stated that BW went with his wife to the father’s house after the father‘s death. Who knows what role she played in how things played out after that? Did she encourage or discourage him from taking the father’s treasures from the house and selling them? Did she think her off-spring deserved familial inheritance? We don’t know. We do know that they bought several pieces of property together after that, and at least one ( or two? ) of them were liquidated at the end of last year and I believe they had these assets in her name. I wonder what their plans for February were that she mentioned to her mother, and what the surprises were that she mentioned to her tenants. Were they ones where BW, given his legal situation, might be at risk for more time and punishment? There are so many unknowns. Perhaps the con-man was feeling out-conned and resented all her positivity, “easy for you to be positive - great job, nice house in DC, $ from houses bought with ill-gotten gains - while I’ve been on house arrest and wearing an ankle bracelet for years and am now facing 30 months in the slammer.” There is no justifiable reason for him to have killed and, presumably, dismembered her. None. Obviously, as no one deserves that. She seemed to be doing as much as she could to help him (most of the affidavits supporting him came from either her family members and friends, even friends in Serbia, or people he had fairly recently met at the Breakthrough Academy, a program she had encouraged him to attend.) She knew and accepted that he had psychological issues (she wrote of them in her own affidavit), and loved and married him anyway. I think she was never told about his time in the psychiatric hospital and his diagnosis as a sociopath, nor what actually led to the permanent break between him and his father (not paying back father the $500-800k owed to him). She might have learned about these things had she read all the affidavits, but in the time since they‘ve been written, she’s had one or two more children and has had her hands full so maybe she never read them and was unaware of the danger he could pose to her. Or maybe she was beginning to sense it, but thought she could “still”somehow “manage” it, or channel it with love and positivity. :-(

Weren't the ebay acct's Ana's? I think I read somewhere that Rivlin contacted Ana after some time because Brian wasn't responding and she was shocked her account had been used.
I wonder how he got her passwords? Perhaps Ana was coerced into giving them to him?

He's such an untrustworthy snake.
If Ana wanted a divorce, to be away from him and his mother, and to live in peacefully in DC with her children, I can't blame her. She probably had enough.

I'm just very sad that it looks like she didn't make it.

I wonder how he got her passwords? Perhaps Ana was coerced into giving them to him?

He's such an untrustworthy snake.
If Ana wanted a divorce, to be away from him and his mother, and to live in peacefully in DC with her children, I can't blame her. She probably had enough.

I'm just very sad that it looks like she didn't make it.
Here's the story. So the real artwork was posted on Ana's ebay acct. Rivlin's assistant travelled to Boston to complete the sale and take the artwork back, but Brian gave the assistant a fake. When Rivlin got the art he realized it was a fake and contacted Brian. Brian initially agreed to take the work back and give back the money. When Brian stopped responding to Rivlin, he contacted Ana. Ana was shocked and attempted to intercede with Brian. Sounds like Ana was aware Brian was using her acct to sell art, but she had no idea he was giving people fake art.

Wow, this mans life was impacting him physically! Look at how different he looks in this photo
View attachment 394840

4 bottles in the back. I wonder if alcohol was a problem.

Wow, this mans life was impacting him physically! Look at how different he looks in this photo
View attachment 394840

I just remember her fb post about being with Brian and so happy because there was no drama.

A brief observation.

“Wow! 2022…What a year! And yet, we are still here and together! Let’s make 2023 the best one yet! We are the authors of our lives…courage, love, perseverance, compassion, and joy. Love, Ana,”

Always note where someone begins a statement it's shows their priority.
Ana begins. “Wow! 2022…What a year! Note the passivity. Passivity is often applied to disguise identity and or responsibility. Giving Ana uses exclamation marks we can suggest it was a great one or not so, which one is it? The next sentence suggests the latter.

"And yet, we are still here and together!"

This is so revealing.

IMO, this tells me 2022 was not a good year for whatever reason.

"still"

The word "still" is a word from the element of time. It is found in a sentence where time is elapsing or has elapsed. (New Year) This indicates a monitoring of time. Was Ana not expecting to "still" be "together" come the New Year? It is almost like she is surprised.

Note she says "we are still here together. (Placement) Location or relationship etc. Again, was she not expecting to still be here together.

Ana uses the pronouns "We" and "our" and the word together, this shows unity and togetherness (in her perception of reality) at the time of writing. This short note IMO tells me this was not a woman who was going to up and leave without notice but wanted to put the past (2022) behind her and move on to 2023 with the hope of a better future "together".

AMO
Agree with your thoughts. I mean to be fair, 2022 did seem to be an objectively bad year for them. He was facing sentencing on a federal felony conviction (so he would be a felon), possibly facing charges related to the estate, and his home confinement was likely squashed instead of prison. He couldn't leave MA to go to DC as they/she apparently planned.

My son and I have different last names and I’ve always been able to travel with him internationally without any problems or questions.

Until last year we required notarized letters when either of us travelled internationally (which we do all the time, since we live between Uk and Canada) for each trip taken with kids and only one parent.

It was a huge hassle for years, but I get why it's a requirement for small children especially.

This is such a sad case. Beyond the endless grifting lie these exploded families. I expect years of picking up pieces but hopefully the 3 sibs are able to stay together. They're so tiny to be effectively orphaned.

Until last year we required notarized letters when either of us travelled internationally (which we do all the time, since we live between Uk and Canada) for each trip taken with kids and only one parent.

It was a huge hassle for years, but I get why it's a requirement for small children especially.
So weird! We travel extensively and I’ve never once been questioned or had to provide a notarized document from his dad.

Agree with your thoughts. I mean to be fair, 2022 did seem to be an objectively bad year for them. He was facing sentencing on a federal felony conviction (so he would be a felon), possibly facing charges related to the estate, and his home confinement was likely squashed instead of prison. He couldn't leave MA to go to DC as they/she apparently planned.
Also. If you didn't know this case and the dynamics and only had access to her note, the signs are there in her language that 2022 was not a good year. Also, as i said above if you didn't know, one could ask whom is the message for given she doesn't mention BW's name or any terms of endearment.

ETA. Missing text and link.

MOO

Last edited:

A brief observation.

“Wow! 2022…What a year! And yet, we are still here and together! Let’s make 2023 the best one yet! We are the authors of our lives…courage, love, perseverance, compassion, and joy. Love, Ana,”

Always note where someone begins a statement it's shows their priority.
Ana begins. “Wow! 2022…What a year! Note the passivity. Passivity is often applied to disguise identity and or responsibility. Giving Ana uses exclamation marks we can suggest it was a great one or not so, which one is it? The next sentence suggests the latter.

This is so revealing.

IMO, this tells me 2022 was not a good year for whatever reason.

"still"

The word "still" is a word from the element of time. It is found in a sentence where time is elapsing or has elapsed. (New Year) This indicates a monitoring of time. Was Ana not expecting to "still" be "together" come the New Year? It is almost like she is surprised.

Note she says "we are still here together. (Placement) Location or relationship etc. Again, was she not expecting to still be here together.

Ana uses the pronouns "We" and "our" and the word together, this shows unity and togetherness (in her perception of reality) at the time of writing. This short note IMO tells me this was not a woman who was going to up and leave without notice but wanted to put the past (2022) behind her and move on to 2023 with the hope of a better future "together".

AMO
MOO I think Gem will be a key peice of this investigation. After looking at IG I believe he worked with Ana. He was there right before she went missing so would have the best perspective on the mood timeline and events of New Years Eve. He also would know if there had actually been a work emergency. Knowing he was present on New Years I would think if there had actually been and she hadn't shown up they would have alerted authorities about her being missing sooner.

Considering she (IMO) was murdered mere hours after their NYE Celebration, I don't think it's unreasonable to suspect all of her positive posts, sweet messages, and happily married behavior could have been a desperate attempt to maintain whatever control she could of the home situation and safety for her boys.

I don't care how many stories he read or the hours he spent with those children. A man who is fundamentally dishonest, manipulative, and capable of serious crimes including murder is not a "good father". We don't know what type of neglect or cruel behavior those little children endured when no one else was looking. BW is a fraud. MOO

View attachment 394840

Sad. ^^^

Ana looks so petite in this photo.
Almost the size of some teenagers.

He would've had little trouble overcoming her in a struggle.
Imo. :mad:

Snipped from your link
Law enforcement sources told CNN that investigators hope to collect blood samples from the couple’s sons so they have a “direct bloodline” sample to compare against traces of blood found in the couple’s basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02