Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it’s really frustrating because there haven’t been any updates… And when I’m watching the news, all of the sudden the anchors will be like, “New breaking news in the search for missing MA mom, Ana Walshe, coming up next…” — and then they come back from the commercial break and report something that we’ve already known for 2 or 3 days and I’m like… really? SMH.
It feels weird that they arent searching for her still. I’m hoping they are awaiting testing/building their case/waiting on text and electronic records, and also hoping he cracks while he’s in jail.

It's surprising that some people believe this was not pre-planned.

How do we explain BW googling "How to dispose of a 115lb woman's body" just days before her disappearance
Read up above in the thread. He didn’t Google it prior to when he killed her, he googled it prior to her “disappearance”… Which was not reported to police until January 4… which means if he googled it a couple days before her official disappearance, she was already dead. Based on all the evidence released by law-enforcement thus far, it can be reasonably deduced she died sometime on New Year’s day.
Have we seen confirmation of when the google search was done?
hey @nightowl1975 - see above. :)

Last edited:
It feels weird that they arent searching for her still. I’m hoping they are awaiting testing/building their case/waiting on text and electronic records, and also hoping he cracks while he’s in jail.
I know… it leads me to the same conclusion you have. They must have discovered something that has either confirmed she is no longer alive, or they have extremely strong circumstantial evidence that leads them to believe she is no longer alive, e.g., there could be such a massive amount of blood found on that rug to where it could be reasonably concluded a 115 pound person could not have sustained that much blood loss and survived… that is something I’ve been wondering about. And I think the reason that we are not getting any updates is exactly what you and @MissSuzie said, they are ensuring they have all of their i’s dotted and t’s crossed so that they can nail this guy to the wall… I have to say, this guy is one of the biggest criminal morons I’ve seen in a while… so I’m sure the cops are just busy compiling his plethora of idiot mistakes and waiting on lab results, etc. and we won’t hear much more about it until an announcement is made that he’s been charged. All MHO.

JAN 15, 2023

Police log indicates Ana Walshe’s employer reported her missing before husband

[...]

According to the log, a call requesting a well-being check was made on January 4th by a man who identified himself as a head of security at Tishman Speyer in Washington D.C.

[...]

The head of security reportedly said the “company has contacted the husband” and that “he has not filed a missing person report”.

The details contradict initial reports that Ana Walshe’s employer and Brian Walshe simultaneously reported her missing.

During last week’s arraignment, Brian Walshe’s attorney told the court that it was her client who contacted Tishman Speyer about his missing wife.

[...]

Tracy said the processing of evidence at the Massachusetts State Crime Laboratory can take weeks if not longer.

[...]

He’s not getting out. He’s not going anywhere.. So there’s no rush for them to say we’ve got to get him or he’s going to escape the jurisdiction,” said Tracy.

[...]

“He’s already on pre-trial probation with the federal government and will take control of his body if he ever made the $500,000. Then he would go to the federal court, and they would not let him go under any circumstances,” he added.

[...]

ICYMI: Police log

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for insinuations against a person not named POI by LE

Here’s the last I heard about the maternal grandmother (Milanka) and sister regarding the children from a Serbian newspaper (from January 13th):

“…says Milanka and adds that no one has informed her about Ana's children.

- I am very sick and I am not able to accept this responsibility. I can't take care of one child, let alone all three. Especially since we don't speak the same language, they don't know Serbian and I don't know English. I don't know if Ana's sister will take over that role, but now we are waiting to see official information from the American police - Milanka says with anguish in her voice.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Ana’s sister lives in Canada and not in Europe but for life of me I can’t find articles that states that. So im gonna put IMO
You’re right:
“Ana's mother, Milanka Ljubicic, told Fox News Digital that her daughter had asked her to come visit just a week before Ana vanished. Ljubicic also has a daughter in the Toronto area, Aleksandra Dimitrijevic.
230CEA94-906B-4EB9-BE4A-4DB0CC904F1C.jpeg

Aleksandra Dimitrijevic is spotted near Toronto Tuesday, January 10, 2023. Dimitrijevic's sister, Ana Walshe, has been missing since New Year's Day from her home in Massachusetts. (The Image Direct for Fox News Digital)”

Here’s the last I heard about the maternal grandmother (Milanka) and sister regarding the children from a Serbian newspaper (from January 13th):

“…says Milanka and adds that no one has informed her about Ana's children.

- I am very sick and I am not able to accept this responsibility. I can't take care of one child, let alone all three. Especially since we don't speak the same language, they don't know Serbian and I don't know English. I don't know if Ana's sister will take over that role, but now we are waiting to see official information from the American police - Milanka says with anguish in her voice.”
This is when there needs to be a “crying uncontrollably emoji” in WS’s response buttons!

SO SAD.

Truth be told though, based on the conversation that Ana had with her mom when Ana asked her to please come visit the next day, I sort of figured that her mom wasn’t in the best of health. I also didn’t realize that Milanka only speaks Serbian. Oh Jesus, I really pray that if not Ana’s sister, someone who loved and cared for Ana deeply will step up and adopt these kids and keep them all together, and give them the best life, full of as much love as possible…

Ahhhhhhh!! My heart BREAKS over this. Just think about it for a sec, being one of these kids… this is something super tragic that has happened in their very early developmental years and could impact them psychologically for the rest of their lives, they’ve lost a beautiful mother who obviously loved them immensely… and the reason they lost their mother, is because they have an evil and diabolical father who murdered her (IMO), and now, they have no one else… Except each other… and if they stay in state custody… they probably won’t even have that. This is just so wrong on so many levels and it frustrates the hell out of me because I can’t do anything to fix it. What are the chances that these kids are going to have any semblance of a good and stable life now, due to the reprehensible, cold-hearted and abominable choices of their dastardly dad? Makes my blood boil…

I know, I am catastrophizing everything and jumping to the worst case scenario… But how can you not worry about the worst case scenario when it comes to three tiny little innocent humans who don’t have anyone to look out for their best interests now?

1673857574886.gif

Last edited:
This is when there needs to be a “crying uncontrollably emoji” in WS’s response buttons!

SO SAD.

Truth be told though, based on the conversation that Ana had with her mom when Ana asked her to please come visit the next day, I sort of figured that her mom wasn’t in the best of health. I also didn’t realize that Milanka only speaks Serbian. Oh Jesus, I really pray that if not Ana’s sister, someone who loved and cared for Ana deeply will step up and adopt these kids and keep them all together, and give them the best life, full of as much love as possible…

Ahhhhhhh!! My heart BREAKS over this. Just think about it for a sec, being one of these kids… this is something super tragic that has happened in their very early developmental years and could impact them psychologically for the rest of their lives, they’ve lost a beautiful mother who obviously loved them immensely… and the reason they lost their mother, is because they have an evil and diabolical father who murdered her (IMO), and now, they have no one else… Except each other… and if they stay in state custody… they probably won’t even have that. This is just so wrong on so many levels and it frustrates the hell out of me because I can’t do anything to fix it. What are the chances that these kids are going to have any semblance of a good and stable life now, due to the reprehensible, cold-hearted and abominable choices of their dastardly dad? Makes my blood boil…

I know, I am catastrophizing everything and jumping to the worst case scenario… But how can you not worry about the worst case scenario when it comes to three tiny little innocent humans who don’t have anyone to look out for their best interests now?

View attachment 395643
I hope that Ana’s boys can be with people they know if not her sister maybe some friends will step in and take care of them. It’s so sad all around, they are so young.
Here is the link with Ana’s friends speaking of the children.

This article says the google search was done 2 days prior to her disappearance. I also found another article that said the search was done 2 days prior but some other articles have said in the 2 days "surrounding" her disappearance?

I also found another article where BW allegedly threatened to kill Ana and a friend in 2014.

Sounds like he had been thinking about it before, maybe as long as 8 years prior?

Her DOCUMENTED disappearance was not until Jan 4/5---- therefore puts the 'google searching' on Jan 2/3.
I'm sure it will all fit in.

I do not believe we have an absolute clarification on the 2014 death threats....
I hope we do hear SOMETHING from 1st husband, Knipp. I sense he would know a lot more about Brian than we do.

Ana Walshe projected success and optimism. Behind the scenes, the missing 39-year-old had stress and uncertainty. - The Boston Globe

<modsnip - Paywalled article. Members may briefly paraphrase what the article is about or they can copy the Google hit summary to give an idea of what the article contains in the event people wish to pay for the article.>

COHASSET, MASSACHUSETTS: Ana Walshe, a 39-year-old real estate investment manager and mother of three young boys, has been missing since New Year’s Day. While the search continues, her husband Brian Walshe, 47, has been arrested for misleading the investigators. Brian had claimed that his wife took a ride to Boston's Logan International Airport and has since disappeared. However, retired FBI agent Ray Carr in a recent interview with Fox News pointed out a 'slew of red flags' in the case, he believes that Brian 'could be an obvious suspect'.

Last edited by a moderator:
The log also revealed Walshe’s phone last pinged on Monday January 2 at 3.14am in Cohasset.

It signalled to a tower on Reservoir Road less than a mile from the Walshe’s rental home.

Information from the log leaves many questions as two weeks have passed since Walshe was last seen on New Year's Day.

Philip Tracy Jr, Massachusetts attorney handling the case, said: "You can never be premature in the processing of a case like this, where there is a missing a body.

"The public wants to know right away, but they can’t know until there's proof."

Mr Tracy said the processing of evidence could take weeks.

So far, investigators said they found blood and a knife with blood on it in the basement of the Walshe’s rental home.

According to Boston 25 News, authorities also found a hacksaw and a rug believed to contain biological evidence at a Peabody transfer station.

Brian Walshe remains in jail on $500,000 cash bail.

Ana's friends Natasha Sky and Pamela Bardhi believe there is now only a "one in a million chance" she's alive.

The pair were asked whether their friend is still alive or dead.

Sky admitted: "One in a million chance. "That's what I would answer, and not because… Pamela and I know her personally, how Ana is driven and how she's independent.

Last edited:
Her DOCUMENTED disappearance was not until Jan 4/5---- therefore puts the 'google searching' on Jan 2/3.
I'm sure it will all fit in.

I do not believe we have an absolute clarification on the 2014 death threats....
I hope we do hear SOMETHING from 1st husband, Knipp. I sense he would know a lot more about Brian than we do.
I have also been wondering why we haven't seen/read the interview with her first husband. He isn't hard to find, I would think reporters have been knocking on his door.

Well, I have a lot of comments on that interview that I'm not sure I can voice
I keep listening and I don't hear anything that is suspicious about Gem's feelings and thoughts. He said appropriate person responses to B about did you call others or police? He called Police himself when B told him the police may be calling him. Even though he expressed the big impact they both had on his life for whatever reasons he experienced or help he needed, he was not shying away from feeling B was not on the up and up, saying things didn't add up. He's a sharp man.

Last edited:
RSBM

Some interesting facts in there. Jan 4 at 11:44 am Tishman Speyer contacts Cohasset LE who then go to the house and talk to BW in person. They get Verizon to ping the phone and get last known ping pretty quickly. There are follow up visits to a "PD Investigation" on Chief Justice Cushing Hwy at 3 pm and again around 6:30 pm on Jan 4. A K9 unit was deployed to CJC Hwy the morning of Jan 5. No way to know if these are related to AW. Noon Jan 6 is the big push with State Police and Metro SWAT. Is it normal to bring in a SWAT team for a missing person search?

Just over 2 hours after the big search begins the Jerusalem Rd fire is reported. Cohasset Chief of Police quickly reports the fire as a crime scene and gets the state Fire Marshall en route. State Crime Scene Investigation and State Police Arson Investigation on site that day. Sounds like great work by PD and FD to recognize the possible connection to AW.

A few burglar alarms going off Dec 26 & 27 on Jerusalem Rd. Any conspiracy minded WSers have a theory tying that to the fire?

Thanks for the link PommyMommy. I love the little nuggets of life in police logs: "ALARM CO CALLED BACK REQUEST CANCEL OWNER JOHN BURNED BACON"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922