Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't stopped digging yet and look what I dug out:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philly-Police-Search-for-Missing-Man-and-Daughter-296663351.html

562979_1280x720.jpg

They went missing March 16, 2015. Evelyn's height and weight match our Princess, her looks match too, IMO. What do you think, people?
I do see a resemblance.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I see a resemblance too. I'm having trouble with Evelina's bangs though. I'm just not sure three months worth of growth would make them less prominent like they are in the artist's rendering of Baby Doe. I also think Evelina's eyebrows are more prominent, but that could be due to the lighting in the photo.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philly-Police-Search-for-Missing-Man-and-Daughter-296663351.html

562979_1280x720.jpg

They went missing March 16, 2015. Evelyn's height and weight match our Princess, her looks match too, IMO. What do you think, people?

Wow...seems like there have been no updates at all. I wonder what his wife thinks at this point. So sad. The picture could match. It says she is 3 feet 6 inches, while Baby Doe's height seems to be inconsistent from report to report :(
I would not count this out.

I see a resemblance too. I'm having trouble with Evelina's bangs though. I'm just not sure three months worth of growth would make them less prominent like they are in the artist's rendering of Baby Doe. I also think Evelina's eyebrows are more prominent, but that could be due to the lighting in the photo.

It's the only photo of Evelina I've found and I have no idea how actual it is. Maybe the timespan between this picture being taken and Evelina&her dad vanishing is bigger than three months.

teh autopsy would determine that she was previously frozen.

I was wondering if it would. In the case of the 'ice man' who would freeze bodies and then let them unthaw and place them in areas like park benches etc. He didn't get caught until 1 body that wasn't thawed enough was left and they then realized it was previously frozen. But that was some time ago and I don't know the details, or if new techniques or something looks for that. That's why I thought I'd just throw that out there.

You should inform the authorities just in case no one else has!!

I don't live in the U.S. so there's gonna be a problem... unless one of the U.S. citizens from the forum could pass this info to the LE?

I was wondering if it would. In the case of the 'ice man' who would freeze bodies and then let them unthaw and place them in areas like park benches etc. He didn't get caught until 1 body that wasn't thawed enough was left and they then realized it was previously frozen. But that was some time ago and I don't know the details, or if new techniques or something looks for that. That's why I thought I'd just throw that out there.

If I recall correctly, they would have had to find the body within a certain time period in order to determine if it were frozen.

I know it's been said that around 60 million people have seen the pictures of Baby Doe. I don't know how they calculate that number or how much is just an estimation, but there are about 1 billion people on FB. 60 million is only 6% of that number. Plus, it's referring to people all around the world. What if half of that number is people from other countries? So maybe only 30 million Americans have seen it, which is only 10% of the country. So what I am saying is, 60 million might seem like an impressive number, and it is, but I still think it is possible that the person(s) who can provide answers just hasn't seen it yet.

562979_1280x720.jpg

Baby Doe's height according to the documentation states that it was MEASURED at 37 inches, and this missing child was a full five inches taller than that several months ago. There is also NO indication that this child remains missing.

jmo

Baby Doe's height according to the documentation states that it was MEASURED at 37 inches, and this missing child was a full five inches taller than that several months ago. There is also NO indication that this child remains missing.

jmo

As far as I know there is also no indication that this kid has been located. So I think it's worth a look.

It is bugging me how this princess was left out in the open to presumably be found (if indeed she wasn't washed ashore). Is it possible that she could be a child that is missing by abduction by her mother? That could explain why, if there was an accident/illness, she was not taken to a hospital. Here is one little girl who was taken by her mother. http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1142088/1/screen

Thank you for the link. Boy, the thread just ended abruptly just like the story. I would assume if there was a resolution it would be easily found through Google search. I didn't find anything. I think it's worth looking into...is there a facebook page for her?

ETA: Here it is...it seems they are still missing: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/evelina freikha/keywords_top

While as the crow flies, it's near the airport, it really is a long way around to get there. There is also no way to rent a boat. You can't get a boat too close to the airport due to security.

While as the crow flies, it's near the airport, it really is a long way around to get there. There is also no way to rent a boat. You can't get a boat too close to the airport due to security.

Such a strange place to get to and really only one way in and out. Lovely out of the way place yet so close to mainstream. IMO somebody would have to know the area to even get there. Hopefully there will be a break soon.

I didn't remember reading that she had a red elasticized hair tie but it's in the NAMUS description. Not a huge clue but something that might trigger someone's memory, along with the earrings, leggings & blanket.

I didn't remember reading that she had a red elasticized hair tie but it's in the NAMUS description. Not a huge clue but something that might trigger someone's memory, along with the earrings, leggings & blanket.

Thanks for prodding me into going into NAMUS to have a look around. NAMUS also confirms that there was "Bilateral pierced ear" on their database. The Bilateral pierced ear would mean two piercings on one ear wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member