MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like LE wants/needs the case to stay in the media but has no real information to release.

Sadly, I agree. I was hoping they had something else (an item of clothing, a birthmark, shoes, anything) they could release but it's not looking that way.

I'm sure they have inspected every millimeter of that blanket but I'd be shocked if there were nothing of interest in it. I have several fleece blankets and they attract every piece of dog hair, lint, string, hair. They are practically magnets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she had a previously broken and healed bone? Dental work? An outie belly button? A strange cowlick in her hair, abnormally large or tiny feet, a mole, a possible last meal based on stomach contents? Anything! Just give us something :(

What a shame to be buried with no name. A child.

"According to a Tweet from state police, the girl will be buried as anonymous if no one comes forward."

http://wpri.com/2015/07/15/investigators-to-announce-update-on-deer-island-girl-case/

MOO

wonder if they're saying she'll be buried as anonymous in an attempt to draw out the perp through guilt? That would be awfully final. If, say, it is mom or grandma knows but is afraid of turning in mom, that sounds like a deliberate tactic by LE. And a good one.

Just a question though. And maybe a naive one. But if the person who did this feels guilty and texts an anonymous tip saying "I did this", they do track them down, right?

Just a question though. And maybe a naive one. But if the person who did this feels guilty and texts an anonymous tip saying "I did this", they do track them down, right?

Probably not with a prepaid phone.

Her ears were pierced. Someone had to have done that in the last 3-4 years. Is that a common thing done to small children in that area?

(quote snipped for space)

Yes, very common, and not just among ethnic groups. It more reflects the age of the parents.

I'm grew up in Winthrop, in fact I'm going today to visit family and take DH to the doctor. Point Shirley is a small area that is all beach. Ocean is on both sides, small older homes and a very tight community. There are many families that go back generations, mine included my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins all have had homes there. There is a church, used to some clam joints but no more. I have no idea what is going on in this case but will report back later today on what folks are thinking.

Thanks for your insight!!!

,Deer Island. Local press all over. The folks in town have covered the burial costs. Every one is upset and still talking about this tragic event. The trails are open but the road to the plant is closed to the public.

What if any is the common theory of the towns folk?

,Deer Island. Local press all over. The folks in town have covered the burial costs. Every one is upset and still talking about this tragic event. The trails are open but the road to the plant is closed to the public.

Are there ANY rumors or speculations? Anything?

Maybe she had a previously broken and healed bone? Dental work? An outie belly button? A strange cowlick in her hair, abnormally large or tiny feet, a mole, a possible last meal based on stomach contents? Anything! Just give us something :(

That's what I'm screaming!!! They need to have a reason for a presser. Anything. Surely they can come up with something to keep her name out there. I talked to a few people on a pregnancy blog that were from Texas that said they'd never heard of her. We need to get her out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member