MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion I believe Lilly abigail Baumann might be this child. Mom had kidnapped her due to " brainwashing and didn't want her vaccinated" .. The more that comes out no trauma, no poison, lack of parental stepping up (mom is wanted by the FBI) .. Add in the pic resemblance hair growth approximate is right on and due to lack of vaccinations and on the run status obviously there would be lack of medical care .. Like I said its a hunch

I know Aliyah Lunsford has been ruled out, but I still can't get over how much the reconstruction looks like an age progressed photo of her.

My personal opinion I believe Lilly abigail Baumann might be this child. Mom had kidnapped her due to " brainwashing and didn't want her vaccinated" .. The more that comes out no trauma, no poison, lack of parental stepping up (mom is wanted by the FBI) .. Add in the pic resemblance hair growth approximate is right on and due to lack of vaccinations and on the run status obviously there would be lack of medical care .. Like I said its a hunch

I just looked up some photos of Lilly.
There is some resemblance, but not enough for me to say 'aha! I think this could be her!'

IMO.

Hopefully LE is working in ruling her in or out

A week or so after I found out about Baby Doe and my interest was high, I set up a page with a Google search for "Deer Island" for news articles ordered by date. At first the last 24 hours stories would fill several pages, then one page. Now one page covers several days and most of the stories with those keywords aren't even about Baby Doe.

She seems to be falling off the news headlines day by day. How long before this is a forgotten story of a forgotten little girl? I guess that's exactly what the person who left her there wanted, but it just seems to double the tragedy of the death of a little girl :(

Something else I did, slightly crazy, was to go through baby name charts for around the year she would have been born, trying to put a name to that lovely little face. I wish that someone would come forward and ensure she can at least have her own name on her gravestone.

One more thing for the locals----there's a HUGE neighborhood right by Deer Island called Point Shirley. What type of neighborhood is this? Maybe she lived there. Deer Island isn't THAT remote. There's a couple of Bars, a playground, a park a hotel and the airport. Anyone flying over could have taken note of it.

Point Shirley

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3573068,-70.9680967,1442m/data=!3m1!1e3

Ok. I'm going to get some things done around the house. Sorry if I've driven everyone crazy with so many different theories in one night. I just wish we could name this child. I don't know why I care so much. It's not quite of the urgency as trying to find a girl that is missing that could possibly be alive, though sadly they rarely are. But it just seems so wrong that no one is missing this sweet little face. I just want to name her.

Anyone know anything about Point Shirley? Maybe she lived in that neighborhood?

I hope you're right.. I wish this thread and this case didn't exist.. It heartbreaking to look at missing children and compare to a computer generated composite all in hopes to lay a child in rest with their real name and hopefully find the person responsible for such an atrophies committed to innocence. Its truly sad

A week or so after I found out about Baby Doe and my interest was high, I set up a page with a Google search for "Deer Island" for news articles ordered by date. At first the last 24 hours stories would fill several pages, then one page. Now one page covers several days and most of the stories with those keywords aren't even about Baby Doe.

She seems to be falling off the news headlines day by day. How long before this is a forgotten story of a forgotten little girl? I guess that's exactly what the person who left her there wanted, but it just seems to double the tragedy of the death of a little girl :(

Something else I did, slightly crazy, was to go through baby name charts for around the year she would have been born, trying to put a name to that lovely little face. I wish that someone would come forward and ensure she can at least have her own name on her gravestone.

LE needs to keep releasing updates and developments, holding press conferences, etc if they want the case to stay in the media. Hopefully, we will get the COD soon, which will generate a lot of media coverage. They can't just say "We are still looking for her identity".

ETA: Regarding COD, I wonder if there will be a difference in post-media coverage if LE announces Baby Doe was murdered v. died due to an accident?

Anyone know anything about Point Shirley? Maybe she lived in that neighborhood?

I'm grew up in Winthrop, in fact I'm going today to visit family and take DH to the doctor. Point Shirley is a small area that is all beach. Ocean is on both sides, small older homes and a very tight community. There are many families that go back generations, mine included my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins all have had homes there. There is a church, used to some clam joints but no more. I have no idea what is going on in this case but will report back later today on what folks are thinking.

This so reminds me of the Baby Hope case. Toddler found in a cooler along the Henry Hudson Pkwy over 20 years ago. There was family involvement, and I'm afraid there is family involvement in this case as well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/relative-arrested-baby-hope-case-article-1.1483690

I'm assuming this article has already been posted:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/baby-doe-not-washed-ashore-deer-island-article-1.2291873
An unidentified 4-year-old girl found dead on a beach along Boston Harbor last month was likely a local who was placed on Deer Island, rather than dumped into the water and washed ashore, officials say.

... stuffed in a trash bag at the end of a sliver of a peninsula across the water from Boston’s Logan Airport on June 25.

I'd want to know what is the current like in that sliver of water during that time of year to determine how far the bag might have traveled, and hope there are camera's at some of the likely entry points. Do we know exactly where she was found? I looked and didn't readily find that information.

Looking at the map, they didn't choose any of the other easy drop off points noted by red X's.
deer island.JPG

If they were from Boston I think they would have chosen a southern bay to leave her in (lower X), realizing that a northern path around the airport waterways would have been far too risky for them. If from the Chelsea region (middle X), they may have felt it was too close to home so chose instead that farthest waterway that was fastest to access. By not going to Lynn or Nahant areas (upper X), this tells me it was too far to drive.

Highway 145 leads off of the 1A. West of that is the 1. Deer Island is the FARTHEST they could go away from inland from say..... Everett/Malden areas (just picking a mid point, no other reason). They could have traveled a greater distance than my circle shows, but I have a feeling someone from within that circle is now without a daughter.

(Trying to think like a criminal is making me warped)

She had her zebra blankie and her polka dot pants. I'd want to know what chain of stores sold those two things, and when.

Is a grandparent now covering for the parent of this little girl? If she was in preschool or daycare, she suddenly isn't going anymore. Did a parent say they were moving any time since about June 18 or so? You'd think someone would talk. Let's hope.

This is so confusing. I don't understand why a cause of death could not be determined.

There are often times that no COD is determined, but MOD is determined to be Homicide. It is very frustrating and very sad. This determination always scares me because it can create confusion when prosecuting the perp (example: Casey Anthony). Although, there are times that COD is not determined, but a case is still brought to trial, and the perp is still put away.

In this case, at the very least, they should be charged with failing to report a death; and improper disposal of a body (not the right terminology)

I sincerely hope that when the full autopsy report comes out that there is something definite!!! Waiting as patiently as I can!!!

:waiting:

I am sincerely hoping that the nation does not forget this little girl!!

This so reminds me of the Baby Hope case. Toddler found in a cooler along the Henry Hudson Pkwy over 20 years ago. There was family involvement, and I'm afraid there is family involvement in this case as well.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/relative-arrested-baby-hope-case-article-1.1483690

Oh my, this is the first time I have read about Baby Hope. May Baby Hope(Anjelica Castillo) be flying with the angels and may the perp(Conrado Juarez) rot in his jail cell. What a monster.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/baby-doe-not-washed-ashore-deer-island-article-1.2291873
<snipped>
"Massachusetts State Police have realsed a completed and updated composite image created by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that shows a child whose body was found in a trash bag on the western shore of Deer Island on June 25. Little Baby Doe has earrings in this image.
An unidentified 4-year-old girl found dead on a beach along Boston Harbor last month was likely a local who was placed on Deer Island, rather than dumped into the water and washed ashore, officials say."

"Thousands of tips have flooded in, though authorities are no closer to identifying the girl, even as online sleuths have dug up dozens of cases from around the country of missing girls that fit the estimated age of little Doe."

oh i see.

i think in many cases ther is no way to really have prevented a child being killed by a parent. the standard is really low unfortunately and courts are all about reunification.

I used Ayla Reynolds as an example. In many custody cases, both parents are evaluated before a decision is reached. If her dad had been checked out, she might not have been placed with him, but it was a decision made between the parents. An evaluation in their situation would probably have ended up with BOTH parents having to attend parenting classes. I have neighbors who want to adopt, but are not having a lot of luck (they are gay men if that matters). Recently, one of their nieces, who was already in CPS crosshairs, failed a drug test and her baby was taken. All this guy had to do was travel to where the baby was, and she was placed with him, with virtually no questions asked because he was a relative. He is a good guy, and I am happy for them. BUT... there is always the creepy pedophile uncle who can obtain custody of a relative this way.

<snipped>
"Massachusetts State Police have realsed a completed and updated composite image created by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that shows a child whose body was found in a trash bag on the western shore of Deer Island on June 25. Little Baby Doe has earrings in this image.
An unidentified 4-year-old girl found dead on a beach along Boston Harbor last month was likely a local who was placed on Deer Island, rather than dumped into the water and washed ashore, officials say."

"Thousands of tips have flooded in, though authorities are no closer to identifying the girl, even as online sleuths have dug up dozens of cases from around the country of missing girls that fit the estimated age of little Doe."

It did seem to me all along that she was placed there instead of being washed up from elsewhere as there was no trauma to the body noted.

Sounds like a picture of Baby Doe (the composite being used) needs to be placed in every available spot within say 30 miles of Deer Island. This may jog somebody's memory of having seen her. The longer she remains unidentified, the more I am thinking that Baby Doe was truly a 'hidden child'. We must also consider that at age 4, Baby Doe would really be starting to become verbal - maybe somebody wanted to have 'silence' for some reason.

It just irritates me that she has not been identified and she was dumped like trash. She was discarded like her life did not mean anything and that is just simply not right.

is there any possibility this child was say, autistic? maybe hard to handle and parent lost it? would that come up in their brain on an autopsy? maybe if she was, she was getting help from a regional center or early intervention? idk just tossing some ideas out there....

i really think an actual morgue photo may help too..... not that anyone wants to see that :(

If they were from Boston I think they would have chosen a southern bay to leave her in (lower X), realizing that a northern path around the airport waterways would have been far too risky for them. If from the Chelsea region (middle X), they may have felt it was too close to home so chose instead that farthest waterway that was fastest to access. By not going to Lynn or Nahant areas (upper X), this tells me it was too far to drive.

Highway 145 leads off of the 1A. West of that is the 1. Deer Island is the FARTHEST they could go away from inland from say..... Everett/Malden areas (just picking a mid point, no other reason). They could have traveled a greater distance than my circle shows, but I have a feeling someone from within that circle is now without a daughter.

(Trying to think like a criminal is making me warped)

She had her zebra blankie and her polka dot pants. I'd want to know what chain of stores sold those two things, and when.

Is a grandparent now covering for the parent of this little girl? If she was in preschool or daycare, she suddenly isn't going anymore. Did a parent say they were moving any time since about June 18 or so? You'd think someone would talk. Let's hope.

Deer Island may have been chosen because it's somewhere they liked to go. It's also less known than other places so the person may have seen it as a good place to not be seen. The person may be local and visit deer island enough to know what time of day would offer the best opportunity to not be seen

Police said leggings are target brand, some users here bought them last fall. Police said blanket is sold at Kmart. Neither one is much help unfortunately.

I hope she is identified soon, she deserves a name

Reminder folks ... the only social media screenshots allowed are from news media or LE with a link. Anything else must be considered rumor.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member