MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion I believe Lilly abigail Baumann might be this child. Mom had kidnapped her due to " brainwashing and didn't want her vaccinated" .. The more that comes out no trauma, no poison, lack of parental stepping up (mom is wanted by the FBI) .. Add in the pic resemblance hair growth approximate is right on and due to lack of vaccinations and on the run status obviously there would be lack of medical care .. Like I said its a hunch

I hope this is being checked out.

I can see the resemblance and she's about the right size and age(estimated).

Her hair is shorter and skin a bit darker but hair grows and the baby doe picture may be a bit off on skin tone since it's based on morgue photos.

Anyone know if dad is having them check this?

I do have my doubts about mom leaving the south based on her confederate flag love but still worth checking

BOSTON —Investigators have set up two new ways for the public to provide information in the ongoing effort to identify a little girl whose body was found almost three weeks ago in a trash bag on Deer Island.

Photos: Girl's clothing, blanket

People can provide information via anonymous text by sending "GIRL" followed by the tip to 67283, or by calling a dedicated 24-hour hotline at 617-396-5655.

"We know we are one tip away from solving this mystery," Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley said.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/officials-to-announce-updates-in-deer-island-girl-investigation/34178462

They claimed she previously visited Virginia, possibly going to Canada.. However somewhere I read Ct. As well. It's just a hunch to me, but I see a mother who's extreme beliefs overshadowed her parenting 101.. Her fear Of vaccines for her child could ultimately be the cause of her childs death due to the fact she couldn't just walk into a dr office or a hospital because shes wanted by the FBI. She could have chosen deer island closely resembling name Deerfield beach .. Maybe good memories in Florida and she wrapped her and placed her there in the rocks. I hope it's not her I wish the best however the pictures I look at, the circumstances surrounding this just leads me to assume the above

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/07/15/officials-to-provide-update-on-baby-doe-investigation/

Investigators announced on Wednesday that they have created anonymous ways for the public to provide tips that will help in the search for the identity of a girl ... <snip> ... said during a Wednesday press conference that new tip lines have been dedicated to finding the girl&#8217;s identity.
Anyone with information can text GIRL followed by the tip to 67283

In addition, tips can be called in anonymously to the 24-hour phone line at (617) 396-5655
&#8220;Someone knows her. To that person, we know that for whatever reason you have not come forward yet. But surely you know the right thing to do. Examine your conscious, look into your heart and do the right thing for this little girl.&#8221;

Toxicology tests have been completed. Conley said it could take months for results to be returned, but police have been asked to expedite the process.

&#8220;Who she is and how she died remains a mystery,&#8221; said Conley.

Her ears were pierced. Someone had to have done that in the last 3-4 years. Is that a common thing done to small children in that area?
deer-island-girl-pierced-ears.jpg

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/07/14/baby-doe-left-rocks-toxicology-tests-deer-island
physical test results do not indicate that the child ingested any type of Drano or beach, Wark added. Further toxicology tests will continue.

Last week, officials made an appeal to the child's parents, asking them to step forward and clear their conscience. Authorities are worried other children in Baby Doe&#8217;s home could need protection.

I hope this is being checked out.

I can see the resemblance and she's about the right size and age(estimated).

Her hair is shorter and skin a bit darker but hair grows and the baby doe picture may be a bit off on skin tone since it's based on morgue photos.

Anyone know if dad is having them check this?

I do have my doubts about mom leaving the south based on her confederate flag love but still worth checking
Her hair wouldn't have grown that much in under a year. Here is an image of her from 2014
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent/megan-elizabeth-everett/view
image_thumb

What a bunch of cutie patooties. :(

How far is this from the Canadian border? Could it be that the parents drove her over the border and dumped her in the USA in the hope that she would be identified? I wonder if the LE have checked?

is there any possibility this child was say, autistic? maybe hard to handle and parent lost it? would that come up in their brain on an autopsy? maybe if she was, she was getting help from a regional center or early intervention? idk just tossing some ideas out there....

AFAIK, autism can't be seen in an autopsy. Unless they scan brains during autopsy, which I doubt.
Autism is usually diagnosed through a series of brain scans and behavioral tests.
I could be wrong, though...

On average hair grows 1/4 to 1/2 in per month over a 14 month period would make it 3.5 in to 7 in at now take into effect her curls seen are actually longer would be weighed down with slight wave .. Which is about what is seen from the pic I provided

How far is this from the Canadian border? Could it be that the parents drove her over the border and dumped her in the USA in the hope that she would be identified? I wonder if the LE have checked?

That would be a possibility. It is a fair ways from the Canadian border though. Will look up the distance.

I feel like LE wants/needs the case to stay in the media but has no real information to release.

GigTu- ear piercing is very common. Would be weirder for have to have unnerved ears. Usually done at around 3 months old.

Another picture of Lilly Baumann showed her with a bit longer hair

The nearest point of entry from Canada would be around Saint Andrews, New Brunswick and that is a six hour drive to Deer Island. Not saying it couldn't be done but it wouldn't be done quickly. Not sure what kind of checks would be done at the border crossing now either.

Nnl
The nearest point of entry from Canada would be around Saint Andrews, New Brunswick and that is a six hour drive to Deer Island. Not saying it couldn't be done but it wouldn't be done quickly. Not sure what kind of checks would be done at the border crossing now either.

There is also a ferry that runs in the summer between Yarmouth ,Nova Scotia,Canada and Portland ,Maine.From there the drive would be about an hour,I think.

Most people in Massachusetts who go to Canada cross into Quebec

I highly doubt her body was brought from Canada. Too much risk. Border security, traffic stops. There are plenty of places to put a body in Canada.

I would be extremely surprised if that is what happened. If she's foreign, she likely died while on vacation. Again, i would be surprised because Deer Island isn't well known

Nnl

There is also a ferry that runs in the summer between Yarmouth ,Nova Scotia,Canada and Portland ,Maine.From there the drive would be about an hour,I think.

Yes that would be more plausible than driving for 6 hours. No 4 year old females have been reported missing in Nova Scotia that I can find.

Ferry passengers still have to pass through border security and face possible random luggage search.

This is live report front Winthrop. We just took a rider to Dee

,Deer Island. Local press all over. The folks in town have covered the burial costs. Every one is upset and still talking about this tragic event. The trails are open but the road to the plant is closed to the public.

BOSTON —Investigators have set up two new ways for the public to provide information in the ongoing effort to identify a little girl whose body was found almost three weeks ago in a trash bag on Deer Island.

Photos: Girl's clothing, blanket

People can provide information via anonymous text by sending "GIRL" followed by the tip to 67283, or by calling a dedicated 24-hour hotline at 617-396-5655.

"We know we are one tip away from solving this mystery," Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley said.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/officials-to-announce-updates-in-deer-island-girl-investigation/34178462

I really have to admire the effort they are putting into this. I can't imagine how haunted the woman who found baby doe and the detectives working the case must feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members