MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see casey as as spoiled brat. so far i see RB as a hopeless addict w not many opportunities so i have to agree :(

poor Bella. my heart hurts.

Yes, and both seemingly died in June, before their August birthdays when they would have turned three. (and there's Casey's "Bella Vita" tattoo too!)

I think that Caylee probably had a better life before her death, though; little Bella's was most likely not all that good.

From CNN link:

Rachelle Bond, the girl's mother, and her boyfriend, Michael McCarthy, have been arrested in connection with the death, the source said. McCarthy is not Bella's biological father, according to the source.
Then I wonder why the governor didn't say that. He just said mom.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Matt Stout ‏@MattPStout 11m11 minutes ago

.@CharlieBakerMA said mother in case has other children but they are much older, as much as 10 years, than Bella #BabyDoe

https://twitter.com/MattPStout

Seems to me the Child Protective Services could have assisted LE with this investigation. Is there no data base of the children they investigate?

I'm thinking it's probable she doesn't know who Bella's father is, especially considering her previous arrests.
I think the artist did a good job but the eyebrows and lighter colored eyes are probably what threw people off. The face shape and eyes and everything were pretty spot on. The composite showed a fairer child as far as hair, eyebrows and eyes. We don't know what the artist had to work with and I know coloring can be an issue, but it now makes sense why she wasn't identified quicker.
I'm glad this little girl has been identified and glad that the police have moved quickly. It's a shame there was no one in her life that seemed to notice she disappeared. My hope is that she didn't suffer.

Matt Stout ‏@MattPStout · 1m1 minute ago
.@SpeakerDeLeo said mother and boyfriend, to police, are blaming each other for who "harmed" Bella #BabyDoe

Matt Stout ‏@MattPStout 8m8 minutes ago

.@SpeakerDeLeo said police tracked down Bella's mother in Lynn #BabyDoe

i dont see her as anything like CA. CA grew up comfty and was a spoiled brat. this woman did not come from any means and seems to have been pretty hopeless. doesnt excuse anything she did.

I said it all along. Casey Anthony type mom. Baby at the beach. Wish I was wrong! Someone fill me in. Floridian!! Heartgoesout. I'm in the flu haze. God bless LE. They have the baby's name. Great work LE! Praise the lord. :loveyou:

The killing was "deliberate" per press conference right now. Boyfriend is at Beth Israel.

An eye for an eye but if I saw her right now... I'd have a hard time holding back. She deserves the same treatment she did to her daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all over CNN LIVE. Nancy Grace will cover this tonight, you know she will. To all of us that saw this case through from the very beginning, high five on this huge break in the case. LIVE news conference from Boston LE will happen anytime now. To the new people that are joining the thread, welcome! Please stick around. :)

106 members and 119 guests currently viewing. Come on in!

ok so according to this, mom is IC and bf is IC at the hospital, no 3rd party so this must be MM and not KC.

"Final confirmation of her identity was pending positive identification by the State Medical Examiner. There was no confirmation of Bella's last name"

"She (the mother) tried to be responsible, but she was on drugs," said Yessiomora Torres. "She talked slurred, she’d come out and smoke a cigarette, her daughter would be crying."
The girl's mother and her boyfriend were being questioned in connection with the girl's death. Police have been in contact with family members.
Torres said that when she stopped seeing Bella that she assumed the girl had been taken by the Department of Children and Families.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850

i have a 2 1/2 year old son too. i just cant fathom it :(

I wish we/media would stop calling her "mother"...she is NOT a mother. Regardless of what happened to sweet little Bella, this woman didn't even care enough to claim her. I know if ever my child was found in a garbage bag deceased you better start looking for my body as well.

**i hope no one takes offense to what I said about calling her a mother, I'm not pinpointing anyone and I had done it too, it just sort of struck me she is unworthy of that title**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocky.marie