MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.. but seeing that, wouldn't that jar someones memory? Its so similar... along with photo/sketch. I just don't see how someone wouldn't have at least THOUGHT to ask/tell someone about the similarities.

I know, I think the same thing. The composite was close enough. The only problem here is the mother was allegedly SO horrible that people assumed the child had already been removed by CPS...much like Ro's other children. So when 'Ro told this story that Bella was removed, people believed her. The tip that came in yesterday busted this case wide open. Someone finally thought better of it. THANK YOU TIPSTER!!! Whoever you are, bless you for speaking out. JMO.:jail::cheers::copcar::smiliescale:

The TIPSTER was def a God send, yes thank u.. We have been waiting. everyday and night//

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-members-shocked-by-baby-doe-identity/35357586

Bella's siblings are 12 and 17. Her aunt in this video is "shocked" and never connected the photo to Bella. I don't know, guys. This is just strange. How could no one connect the dots here??? Didn't they even check on her once they noticed a tiny resemblance?

I suspect that the older two didn't have any contact with Rachelle; and if she told the "aunt" that CPS took Bella away, I'll bet she would have believed her.

I would love the City of Boston to replace those billboards around the city that have the pic of missing Baby Doe on them and put up that picture of BELLA from the

Police News Conference today that says something like: REST IN PEACE BEAUTIFUL BELLA.

m gonna be honest. By the pic. NO I wouldn't have thought, but knowing the history of mother and Bella, Most def.. I would've connected the dots, (on her little pant legs)... awwwwww gosh.... this is jus awful....I

Bella's siblings are 12 and 17. Her aunt in this video is "shocked" and never connected the photo to Bella. I don't know, guys. This is just strange. How could no one connect the dots here??? Didn't they even check on her once they noticed a tiny resemblance?

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed 100%!))%
i would love the city of boston to replace those billboards around the city that have the pic of missing baby doe on them and put up that picture of bella from the

police news conference today that says something like: Rest in peace beautiful bella.

The little fawn that the water treatment plant employees bought for Bella's memorial site is just perfect for representing our little one! Truly an innocent in a cold cruel world...

This thread will be closing in 15 minutes. I will be back shortly with a link to the new discussion thread.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10616392_734333739957833_5564290405003865245_n.jpg
    10616392_734333739957833_5564290405003865245_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 604

I do find it odd that no one who knew Bella in life and had seen that image had a niggling feeling that maybe, just maybe, "gee, haven't seen Bella in a while, hmmm".....

But in all honesty, that composite sketch looks more like Aliayah Lunsford than Bella. For me, the only alarm bells would be if I knew Bella, had not seen her in a while, and was concerned..AND... If I adjusted the age of the child in the composite who looks more like 4-5.

This puzzles me because the teeth of a two year old are very different from that of a four year old. In fact, two- and four-year-olds look very different in many respects.

I do think it is weird that family members did not see, "young child, within 2 years of Bella's age, with similar, but not doppleganger looks.....hmm, should I call LE even if it is a long shot?"

The new thread is located here: Thread #4

I will open the new one in a few minutes and this one will close shortly thereafter.

Honestly I wouldn't have called it in. I don't think the digital image resembled Bella much at all. There were several other missing girls who more resembled the picture that was released. The eyebrows and lips would have swayed me from thinking it was Bella. So I can't find fault with any of Rachelle's friends who didn't call it in, who possibly even shared the image on FB not realizing it was Bella.

Digital image is not right on the money, but there is a resemblance. Which I am sure quite a few people noticed, yet they didn't call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli