MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING, WSer's!

Does anyone know when the Hearing will be tomorrow? I am in CA and I will get up extra early to stream it if its at 8am or 9am east coast time.

Thanks.

I have not seen anything giving us a time. To date. I will keep my eye out today. Hopefully something will be in the press today so you can plan accordingly. And the rest of us too lol

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...zinis_bella_s_dad_stuck_in_prison_of_what_ifs

snip

Amoroso also said Rachelle told him last week that Bella was killed some two months before her tiny body was found on the shore of Deer Island. Rachelle, he said, told him how she and McCarthy stuffed Bella’s body into a trash bag and dumped it into the harbor off South Boston’s city point. Amoroso said he and Bond talked about going to the FBI, but never did. Bond, he said, texted someone else about Bella’s death and that person notified police.

What if Rachelle and/or her boyfriend made up the story about Bella being baby doe??

what if they were screwing with the police??

what if Rachelle told Bella's bio dad that Bella was deer island baby doe, knowing that she wasn't, just to get sympathy from her ex?

rachelle got caught with having a daughter who is missing. She is blaming the death on her boyfriend who is blaming the death on her.

one and/or both of them could have lied about Bella being baby doe.

Yes, the police know their daughter is missing.

yes, the police have 2 people in custody who are blaming each other for Bella's death.

yes, the police got a tip from someone who says that rachelle "told" her that Bella was killed and that she is baby doe.

yes, there is some resemblence between the composite of baby doe and Bella. But my opinion and mine only, there are more differences than similarities.

what if when the tip came in, the cops got very excited and acted on it right away and when doing so, the tip got leaked to the public BEFORE they could positively confirm that Bella was baby doe.

im not trying to cause mayhem in this case, I'm just trying to make sense of all the things that don't make any sense.

Baby Doe goes from a child of age 3-5 yrs old to a 2 1/2 yr old??

Baby Doe goes from a child with no visible signs of abuse to being violently killed??

Baby Doe has wavy long hair. Bella has pin straight hair.

Baby Doe seems to have thick hair while Bella's hair is thin.

Again, I'm not saying that Bella isn't Baby Doe. But some of the differences are things that don't add up.

i looked at the video of Bella's 2nd birthday. I looked for something to compare her height against.

i froze the video when Bella is standing straight up and is near a door. Then I googled the height of the door handle. The height that is used unless asked differently is 36in.

if Bella's birthday is in August and according to the mother she died sometime in April. That is a span of approx 8 months.

In my opinion, Bella seems to be the height of the doorknob which is on average 36in off the floor.

Baby Doe was 42in. Could Bella have gained 6 inches in 8months?

I have not seen anything giving us a time. To date. I will keep my eye out today. Hopefully something will be in the press today so you can plan accordingly. And the rest of us too lol

Thanks so much, Bravo!

Families who I have worked with have been able to qualify for SSI and welfare. It usually requires that the parent has both a mental health issue and a physical issue that would cause them to be disabled or unable to work (ie: bipolar and MS), or they have a qualifying mental illness that precludes them from holding a job. These folks usually receive approx $600 for SSI and up to $400 in welfare. (one child is approx $200 - $300)

If she were receiving just welfare - there is a welfare to work requirement that would sanction her (take away $100 per month until she works or is no longer receiving cash benefits). If on section 8 housing - she must pay 1/3 of her income to rent. Supposing her total income would be approx $900 and $300 of that is rent.

I'm sure they will do some kind of definitive test to make sure Baby Doe is Bella, if they haven't already. LE isn't stupid, they are going to cover all their bases in a case as high profile as this. Personally I don't think there is any question it was her, but that's your prerogative of course. They also leave things out of the public that only the person who did it would know, to help ensure they have the right person. I'm certain LE wouldn't be so reckless to just believe anyone's story. They know what they are doing.

I'll check twitter to see if there is any details regarding tomorrow's Court appearance and if not I'll ask

I'm sure they will do some kind of definitive test to make sure Baby Doe is Bella, if they haven't already. LE isn't stupid, they are going to cover all their bases in a case as high profile as this. Personally I don't think there is any question it was her, but that's your prerogative of course. They also leave things out of the public that only the person who did it would know, to help ensure they have the right person. I'm certain LE wouldn't be so reckless to just believe anyone's story. They know what they are doing.

From what is being reported they are doing a DNA test to verify that Bella is Baby Doe.

WantingToHelp- some articles listed baby doe as 3'6 (42 inches) while others listed her as 36 inches.

I believe she was 36 inches and somebody wrote it wrong at some point and it lwd to some confusion

My oldest son has the best words for my little monkey. Not even knowing about this evil, he says Jacob looks at him w trusting eyes. As all babies should! I can't even imagine this ****. A baby should be able to trust their mama. FFS. I have been crying for a few days already.

I have no empathy for RB except maybe for something in her life that made her get to where she is. Maybe childhood abuse? If Bella lived, she would probably be very much like RB.

The first child abuse organization was made by the people who were concerned about the welfare of animals. I hope that someday we will stop seeing children as property of parents and see them as people with rights. And one of those rights is to not have to be born to parents who cannot take care of a child--- sterilize.

Why should a child go to a living hell?

If she stayed with RB (and made it, which doesn't seem like a likely outcome, does it), then yes, like she would end up like RB. This mother had so many issues. Drug arrests, prostitution arrests, two older children removed from her custody. DCF had several cases on Bella yet closed them and left poor child with her. Why wasn't Bella removed and put up for adoption? There'd be no shortage of willing adoptive parents.

I have a similar situation with one of my children. He will be 3 in December and his speech is delayed. I brought this up with his pediatrician at his 18 month check up and we decided to wait to see if he had more words by age 2 before any further testing. At his 2 year well visit with only some improvement, the doctor decided to have him evaluated by early intervention, which we did. If RB had these concerns about her daughter i wonder if she told the pediatrician, which leads me to my bigger question: if she ever took Bella to the doctor and when the last appointment was. I'm sure they are collecting those records as we speak.

I know quite a few people who don't do all of the recommended well-visits. Usually they are people with bad insurance. And people with not much money. It wouldn't shock me if RB skipped them. Obviously she didn't take her to a 3 year appointment. Even if she did take her to the 2 year, she probably didn't ask any questions or voice any concerns. Again, I've seen it a lot. It's sad. Just another form of neglect, in my opinion.

(And yes, Early Intervention is great! We've been working with them for a couple months now.)

I have no empathy for RB except maybe for something in her life that made her get to where she is. Maybe childhood abuse? If Bella lived, she would probably be very much like RB.

The first child abuse organization was made by the people who were concerned about the welfare of animals. I hope that someday we will stop seeing children as property of parents and see them as people with rights. And one of those rights is to not have to be born to parents who cannot take care of a child--- sterilize.

Why should a child go to a living hell?

I wish there was some way to license parents or restrict the right to have children without all kinds of human rights violations. We make people get a license to drive a car, put age restrictions on things like smoking and drinking, yet nearly anyone can just have a child, whether they are fit or able or not. It's just one of those things I can't think about too much because there isn't really anything to do about it before the fact, and that's sad. Just one of those things in life that isn't fair, is completely frustrating, but basically impossible to do anything about.

I am hoping that RB wasn't abused as a child since her mother is now raising one of her other kids. I'd like to think that kid has a chance not being around Rachelle. Even so, I don't think abuse is an excuse, though I do believe like drug addiction it can explain things. People who are abused usually either just repeat the pattern or go the complete opposite route. Depends on how they learn and how they think and probably lots of other variable. No matter what happened to her there is no excuse for what was done to poor Bella.

There were two different heights reported for Bella. One said 3'6 while others said 36"

I'm inclined to believe that she was 36" and 30 pounds. She was a little chunk.

My 2.5 year old daughter is 34" but slim at 22 pounds.

For Bella's build, 36" and 30 pounds sounds about right

Makes me wonder why they thought she was 4 years old though. Maybe her pants were a 4T?

I have not followed this case form the beginning. Did they guess Baby Doe was 4? Or did they give a range like 3-4? Because 3 would be fairly close especially if she was in a higher percentage on the growth chart. People often think my son is older because of his size (age 2 and very close to Bella's size.)

As an ex Child Protective Investigator, I am really tired of blaming DCF for this baby's death. It was not just a job, but a passion for most of the ppl in the field. Never enough workers to cover all the cases, but we did what we could to protect children. RB & her boyfriend murdered Bella. The court & DCF did what they could to intervene but it wasn't enough. Stop blaming the agency that is trying to save children while at the same time protect parents' rights. It's not fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
WantingToHelp- some articles listed baby doe as 3'6 (42 inches) while others listed her as 36 inches.

I believe she was 36 inches and somebody wrote it wrong at some point and it lwd to some confusion

The official poster for Baby Doe says 3 feet 6 inches which = 42 inches.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 339
Also upthread there was some discussions that RB might have MISSED a birthday.......hmmmm, I wonder if that is true? AND Bella is older than 2.5yo. Does anyone know her actual birthdate?

AND I just realized looking and reading back in this thread.....the pic of that SWEETEST BABY DOLL wearing the grey little top, the same pic that Boston Police had of Bella at the News Conference on Friday......Bella is wearing those little polka dot leggings, the same ones LE found her in. The same ones on the Billboards. OMG, rips my heart out. OMG.

-pretty sure her age is correct. DCF confirmed they were involved when Bella was an infant, starting in August of 2012. So pretty much as soon as Bella was born

-the pants she was found in were white with black dots vs black with white dots. Still so sad though. You could see the love of dots and a zebra rug :(

I have not followed this case form the beginning. Did they guess Baby Doe was 4? Or did they give a range like 3-4? Because 3 would be fairly close especially if she was in a higher percentage on the growth chart. People often think my son is older because of his size (age 2 and very close to Bella's size.)

I just went back and at first they just said "toddler", then the first report with an age said "2-3". I haven't read further but I think at some point it was raised a bit. This is just what I found on the first page of the first thread for Bella.

As an ex Child Protective Investigator, I am really tired of blaming DCF for this baby's death. It was not just a job, but a passion for most of the ppl in the field. Never enough workers to cover all the cases, but we did what we could to protect children. RB & her boyfriend murdered Bella. The court & DCF did what they could to intervene but it wasn't enough. Stop blaming the agency that is trying to save children while at the same time protect parents' rights. It's not fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Between the volume of cases, being stretched too thin and rules they have to follow I know that most child welfare workers are doing the best they can. I don't blame them at all, as I posted before I am sure they did what they were allowed to do, and closed the case based on what they found and what their guidelines are. I know people want someone to blame after the fact and wonder how they could keep her in a situation like that, but it's just not that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876