MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. I don't understand how he is charged with murder and RB is accessory after the fact because I think it is simply a case of who told on who first. RB saw him in the hospital. JA comes into the picture. She figures MM is going to get clean and tell on her, so she goes to LE first. JA may have told her you need to tell the police before MM does... Crazy stupid people!

ETA: Or JA totally helped RB concoct the story of what happened to Bella...

I guess I have faith in LE and the State that they have more than he/she said. IMO they will have evidence to support MM as the murderer.

I knew the judge looked really disgusted yesterday and kept getting hard eyes as he looked over at RB and MM. That connection explains more of why.

ETA: Or JA totally helped RB concoct the story of what happened to Bella...

I think JA wants to believe the story so he doesn't have to feel responsible (a strange man killed the girl so the stranger can take all the blame). I also think RB is playing the helpless victimized female for JA so he stands by her side.

If there was any physical abuse between RB and MM I would put money on MM being the victim, not the other way around. She looks tough and she has a tough past, he does not, the idea that he could intimidate her for months on end is laughable.

[SUP][/SUP]
I was thinking something else because he didn't find out about Bella until he was already in MA. Who knows what this guy is thinking or what his motive was in coming to MA.

"Family time" was his excuse for not turning mom in after she told him what happened to Bella.

I'm not sure he's been asked why he returned to MA. Perhaps his marriage in Florida ended.

maybe they werent eating? maybe whenever they did eat, it was take out. idk its out there but dope fiends dont eat a lot and certainly dont take the time to cook.

When MM's attorney was telling the story of MM saying that Bella was in DCF custody, a reporter asked, 'didn't he ever look into the refrigerator'? He had no response. So that right there is a lie. If he was living in the home I am sure he had access to the fridge.

JA is gross but the more he talks, the more likely it is that he's caught lying or lets something slip. So chat away, <modsnip>

i dont think she planned anything but i do think she flipped out and did it. i think MM is her fall guy and honestly i dont think he is very smart. i think he was a mama's boy adrift and on drugs and new hwere to get drugs and she was between boyfriends and glommed onto him because he was a dumb sucker and could get her drugs.

I think RB is a diabolical, manipulative, drug addicted sociopath. I think there's a high probability that she had more involvement than MM and planned it out and using the DCS as a cover was part of her plan. Maybe she knew exactly the cause of death because she's the one that killed Bella so she wanted to get to the detectives first to pin the actual murder on MM. I am still wondering about the refrigerator. Based on their demeanor in court today, it really appeared MM was truly baffled at some of the things the prosecutor was saying. He was also clearly medicated but still, the look on his face at some of the statements was one of shock. I wonder if any of the neighbors saw him with his therapy dog for his seizures? I'm not doubting he has them because that's not something a lawyer would say if not true due to how easily it's verified but still. Where was this dog he can't be without during the past three months?

I really wouldn't be suprised if RB snapped and killed Bella. If all she was taking for her bipolar disorder was klonopin then IMO she wasn't treating her mental illness fully and obviously her drug abuse made everything worse. Klonopin is a very common medication. Yes it's a benzo but some people need them. I take it as needed for panic attacks usually when I need to travel by plane. I had many clients on it for bipolar disorder as well but always in conjunction with a mood stabilizer and/or something else.

The demonology aspect of this case creeps me out. I can just picture RB and MM going on binges and becoming hyper focused and obsessing over this subject. This is why I think they used stimulant based drugs as well as heroin. Stimulants and bi polar disorder can lead to extreme aggression, paranoia and psychosis in some people.

Anyway, it's also likely it was MM who physically killed Bella but I agree with others who have speculated that maybe RB had a lot more to do with the actual act of murder than she is telling. She had plenty of time to come up with her version of events. She has a history of lying, why would we believe her now..and why would LE? She is seriously evil. I think she put her plan into motion when bio dad showed up and then told MM's friend banking on the fact that the cops would hear it from MM's friend (or whoever he would end up telling, in this case, his sister) that Bella was baby doe and MM killed her, so that when brought in for questioning she could elaborate on how MM allegedly killed Bella. Again, this is just a theory at this point. Hopefully there is enough forensics to back up what really happened. I am unfortunately starting to put together why MM's lawyer wanted to take his case. I'm not saying hes innocent of anything, but I think RB is a liar and is just as culpable if not more than MM..

Ok rant over

it just occurred to me that bella's second b day party was an effort to impress aunt shannon.....

Hi everyone. I've been lurking, too, but am trying to catch up. Finding all of this so heartbreaking. You all make such great points, though.

I still want to know where "Aunt Shannon" is...

When MM's attorney was telling the story of MM saying that Bella was in DCF custody, a reporter asked, 'didn't he ever look into the refrigerator'? He had no response. So that right there is a lie. If he was living in the home I am sure he had access to the fridge.

Do we know for a fact that the body was kept in the fridge for days? Or is that just part of RB's story?

Do we know that MM was staying there every day when the body was supposedly stored in the fridge? If MMs attorney did not comment then that part of the story may be unverified.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...y_bellas_accused_murderer_may_want_case_moved

Judge Thomas Kaplanes represented Rachelle Bond, Bella Bond&#8217;s mother, in a criminal case back in 2011, according to court documents.

Kaplanes, who was a private criminal defense attorney before taking the bench in 2013, signed off on Rachelle Bond&#8217;s guilty plea on a drug-related case, according to court documents. Bond was given one year probation and was told to attend a drug-treatment program as part of the guilty plea.

While there is a potential conflict of interest, there is no need for Kaplanes to recuse himself in this situation. Both McCarthy and Bond will have their cases moved to superior court, and to a new judge, before it can go to trial.*

OMG! He knows what kind of person she is then for sure. I was so glad he didn't cave on the $1 million dollar cash bond... Thanks for posting this information.

Ooooh! Mark Eiglarsh is one of my favorite lawyers.... lol!

Here's the Judge:

View attachment 81934

Judge Thomas Kaplanes presides over the arraignments of Rachelle Dee Bond and Michael Patrick McCarthy in the death of Bella Bond, in Dorchester District Court, on Monday, Sept. 21, 2015, in Boston. Bella Bond, 2, was known as Baby Doe until she was identified almost three months after her remains washed up inside a trash bag on a Boston Harbor beach. Judge Kaplanes ordered Bond held on $1 million cash bail on charges of being an accessory after the fact, and Bond's boyfriend, Michael McCarthy, held without bail on murder charges. (Pat Greenhouse/The Boston Globe via AP, Pool)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...marked-by-neglect-abuse/ar-AAeyYhW?li=AAa0dzB

Makes me wanna get arrested in Boston.. Hehehehehheehe

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I just pray baby Bella gets the justice she so deserves.

MM's long time friend said he was into the occult and demonic worship. Police found lots of books on this subject when they raided the apt. I think this was some type of demonic ritual they performed on Bella sacrificing a child. The abuse, torture, rape is a way to gain mind control with this cult according to books on this subject. That's why they put her in the refrigerator to preserve her body to eat later as this is what devil worshippers do but perhaps changed their mind. Read about it. If he worships the devil why would he kill her if "possessed by devil" this doesn't make since he worships the devil. I believe they were both part of this and had agreed they would tell everyone she was with DCF. They knew people would believe the story since the other two were taken away. They would have been smarter to say she was kidnapped. It would have been harder to prove like Casey Anthony story.

I think she got mad at MM no longer wanted him and decided to push him to the curb to start a relationship with JA again. She wanted him back but knew she would have to come up with a story because he would eventually find out about Bella not being with DCF so she would create a story to blame it all on MM so she wouldn't be the killer. That's why JA said he was looking forward to being a family again. Him, RB, and Bella.

I believe this is why MM was shaking his head in court and stuck with DCF story as that was what both of them agreed to do after they killed Bella in a demonic sacrifice ritual they did when high. Since he was into that crap. I'm sure RB went along with it.

http://www.whale.to/b/sullivan.html

it just occurred to me that bella's second b day party was an effort to impress aunt shannon.....

"Aunt" Shannon could have been ANYBODY. Another junkie in RB's life for a little while. All of a sudden she's "Aunt".

Back to my original post.. If I'm looking at the right guy.. This judge was a criminal defense lawyer before he became a judge..

I think the police have a lot more evidence than we think and have heard of. I think some or most of it backs up what RB says or what happened in court yesterday would have went down differently on the prosecution's part.

And I keep hearing about this judge. What's his name and I need a picture. Lol

I'm calling him Judge Hottie, lol

McCarthy, 35, was held without bail yesterday while Bond, 40, was held on $1 million bail on an accessory after the fact charge, which carries a maximum seven-year prison sentence. Both face an additional charge of improper disposal of human remains.

Oddly enough, the massive media attention paid to the story might actually make it difficult to move the trial elsewhere, according to criminal defense attorneys.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...y_bellas_accused_murderer_may_want_case_moved

I don't think the trial should be moved either. Ugh! RB only looking at 7 years.

If and when it comes down to his story against hers then past history will be the determining factor (along with any physical evidence).

RB is known to be a thief and a liar with a history of violence AND child neglect. Do we know if she was also accused of prior child abuse?MM has no real criminal record, no history of assaults or child neglect.

Plus it is pretty obvious to many of us she has already lied a LOT regarding what happened so far. Her claim of being held against her will for weeks and forced to take heroin is truly over the top!

If it comes down to her word against his I would believe him.

Oh I believe you, Sonya. I actually posted that this morning that RB is NO WAY an ACCESSORY to the murder of Baby Bella........I feel she played a MUCH BIGGER ROLE.

But as far as MM; as that former roomie of theirs stated MM/RB would lock Baby Bella in a closet for hours at a time and listen to her scream (and abuse her) AND THEN
at the Hearing MM is SHOCKED AND SADDENED by her death............whatttttttttt?????

Lots of people have their pets certified as "assistance" dogs just so they can take them everywhere so I doubt if the dog indicates much with regard to the severity of the seizures.

I don't know if this is out of place or not, but I worry about this dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member