MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When RB walked into the courtroom yesterday and looked to her right where MM was she gave a look of disgust and looked away real quick. Am I the only one who thinks that that seemed very phoney/planned/staged by RB?
I also felt like her demeanor in court while the preceedings were going on was very strange. It seemed like she was more interested in looking around than listening to anything that was being said. When she wasn't looking around she hung her head and seemed to be fake crying, IMO. The only time she seemed to have interest in what was being said is when they discussed her bail being 1mil. And then she gave the dirty look in the judges direction. I felt her hood was also for show. A person putting on a hood in that situation would be to hide themselves....because of guilt or shame or embarrassment. Although she wore the hood she never seemed to hide her face or seem embarrassed or never looked away from the onlookers in the court even when she hung her head it was toward them so they could all get a good look at how "upset" she was. IMO she is a manipulator and huge liar.
MM came across to me as totally confused. He faced toward judge/prosecutor the whole time and for the most part seemed to be trying to listen and follow along with what was being said. He didn't look toward the rest of the court at all. I don't know what to make of him. He showed no emotion, nothing outside of a few head nods in what looked like disagreement. Is he just so doped up from hospital? Is he always like that? I almost was thinking he actually has a disability of some kind besides the seizures.

I want to add that after they read the charges in the beginning MM closed his eyes and shook his head like "no". RB during the same time looked down toward MM in what seemed to me to be checking to see what his reaction was upon hearing the charges. I really feel she is lying big time about something. i hope whatever it is that LE is on to her and really gets to the bottom of all that happened.

Rules question- are we allowed to sleuth court dockets for info on MM prior driving convictions and post that info?
TIA

I'm very curious as to biodad's arrival back on the scene. It seems so strange to me that after being MIA for 3 years and all of baby Bella's life, he shows back up just as the crap is about to hit the fan. I'm wondering if RB indicated to him in one of those phone calls, that something had happened to Bella and he should come "home". I'm also curious about those two phone calls he claims to have placed to DCFS in the past. Is that actually true? If so, what information, and from whom, did he have to warrant placing those calls? I imagine he is gearing up to file a lawsuit against DCFS (you know, because JA holds himself completely guilt free, and also the man sitting with him in court looked to possibly be his attorney) so hopefully more info will be coming out soon on those DCFS complaints.

Does not make sense that a person with seizure disorder to the degree of needing/getting a dog would be allowed to drive. I cant remember the exact criteria her in Ont. Canada but I believe one has to be seizure free for a year before getting their License back. Lawyer embellishing? or does this account for his traffic violations.

My moms bf's oldest daughter suffers from seizures and she is not allowed to drive.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Does not make sense that a person with seizure disorder to the degree of needing/getting a dog would be allowed to drive. I cant remember the exact criteria her in Ont. Canada but I believe one has to be seizure free for a year before getting their License back. Lawyer embellishing? or does this account for his traffic violations.
He could of been driving illegally which could be the reason for the MV charges on his record. Did they say what the MV charges were?

I also wonder what type of evidence they have that prompts them to charge MM with murder while RB is only charged as an accessory.

Not sure what they have or don't I think I saw somewhere that a grand jury is ultimately going to decide what charges are going to be handed down in the end. I guess my whole point behind my post was to say I hope that people stop providing/making excuses for women like this and stop seeing them as weaker or not as capable as a man of committing such a crime. I think part of my post was a rant because the media is doing it's job in trying to sway public opinion in making her seem like she is not capable and that he is a devil worshiping, demon hunter killing everything in sight. I know I went a wee bit overboard in that just a bit but you get my point I hope.

I'm very curious as to biodad's arrival back on the scene. It seems so strange to me that after being MIA for 3 years and all of baby Bella's life, he shows back up just as the crap is about to hit the fan. I'm wondering if RB indicated to him in one of those phone calls, that something had happened to Bella and he should come "home". I'm also curious about those two phone calls he claims to have placed to DCFS in the past. Is that actually true? If so, what information, and from whom, did he have to warrant placing those calls? I imagine he is gearing up to file a lawsuit against DCFS (you know, because JA holds himself completely guilt free, and also the man sitting with him in court looked to possibly be his attorney) so hopefully more info will be coming out soon on those DCFS complaints.

Maybe she wanted him back in town so she would have someone on her side to support her while MM has nobody doing so.

Lots of people have their pets certified as "assistance" dogs just so they can take them everywhere so I doubt if the dog indicates much with regard to the severity of the seizures.

I think the police have a lot more evidence than we think and have heard of. I think some or most of it backs up what RB says or what happened in court yesterday would have went down differently on the prosecution's part.

And I keep hearing about this judge. What's his name and I need a picture. Lol

An interesting slip by Deakin at arraignment when speaking on the reasons for RB's bail amount he says "accessory to murd.." Then corrects himself to "accessory after the fact to murder".

14:30 in [video=youtu;9dclhIWsDYY]http://youtu.be/9dclhIWsDYY[/video]

Good Morning.

Thinking all night about yesterday's Hearing and all the reading I did, articles in so many (Boston) papers and reading here.......

I have decided that RB is a LIAR.

I think she had ALLOT to do with the murder of Baby Bella. ALLOT.

Watching her demeanor in the Courtroom. Mouthing words to someone (JA).

RB to me screams guilty of MORE than just ACCESSORY.

Thank the Dear Lord she has that MILLION DOLLAR CASH bail on her.

The good Judge reminds me a bit of my Lawyer crush. Mark Eiglarsh LOL I was more than happy that he set RB's bail so high it would never happen. Wise Judge.

With the reported endless stream of men going in and out of that apt. I have no doubt RB was wooing bio Dad in those phone calls. She doesn't seem to be the type who can be alone either. IMO. Who knows where bio dad is in his life. He seems to have turned a corner somewhat and he states he wanted to be in Bella's life. His current behavior tells me he still has a long way to go!!!

The good Judge reminds me a bit of my Lawyer crush. Mark Eiglarsh LOL I was more than happy that he set RB's bail so high it would never happen. Wise Judge.

I agree. WISE JUDGE.

Does anyone know his name? I dd not see it listed in any of the articles I read.

And if this goes to trial which it will, will this Judge be called?

Or was he just for yesterday's Hearing?

TY

I agree. WISE JUDGE.

Does anyone know his name? I dd not see it listed in any of the articles I read.

TY

Thomas Kaplanes. He used to be an assistant DA. He was actually on a TV show back in the early 2000's on ABC called Boston 24/7. He was always dubbed the "playboy DA" lol.

This morning in the BOSTON HERALD.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...lawyer_bella_bond_s_mother_could_flip_on_beau

"Suffolk prosecutors could offer Bella Bond’s mother a plea deal to testify against the Dorchester man accused of killing the little girl, according to the murder suspect’s defense attorney.

[modsnip]

“The prosecution charged her for a reason,” said Bailey, who is not involved in the case. “And that reason was to try and attempt to not only impose accountability but also continue to try and control her. At this point, they recognize she’s the principal witness in the case. My guess is their goal and their aim is to keep her that way and find whatever corroboration they can to support what right now is just her word against his.”

[modsnip]

Herman laid a bouquet of flowers and a hat with the initials “NCMEC” at the site.

“The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children played a big role in this,” Herman told the Herald. “It’s just kind of a relief. It’s a relief for us to start the process of prosecution. It was a relief for the team.”

Thomas Kaplanes. He used to be an assistant DA. He was actually on a TV show back in the early 2000's on ABC called Boston 24/7. He was always dubbed the "playboy DA" lol.

Thank you, colie!

Just looking at his bio and his undergrad is the same as both my sons. Providence College, Rhody.
Then onto Suffolk Law School.

I agree. WISE JUDGE.

TY

Sure hope it's this Judge as he seems no muss of fuss. Especially when they were picking the next Court date and the bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy