MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think happened to Bella?
I honestly have no ideas. I do think both MM and RB were probably high as a kite when it happened:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I don't even think I believe that it happened anywhere close to what she says. It could have been in the car, in the living room or bathroom for all we know. She is lying and we are supposed to just believe this version? eh

Thanks everyone for all the tweets and links. :tyou:

I just read them all. THANKS, JerricaBenton and now watching the links. THANKS, BUF. :tyou:

Looks from the posts Tues and Thurs will be short days.

I want to believe whatever happened to Bella wasn't violent. That's all I know. I don't think this guy hurt her. I'm not convinced her mother intentionally did either. However I think she's definitely at fault, not convinced he is.

I would have to acquit if I was on the jury. You don't convict a guy so that someone pays for the crime. If he's not guilty he doesn't deserve to pay for the crime. I sure wish someone would.

What do people think happened to Bella?
I honestly have no ideas. I do think both MM and RB were probably high as a kite when it happened:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB has a sweetheart plea deal, and she's still lying through her teeth. To me, that can only mean one thing. She's not an accessory after the fact. She's the killer.

RB has a sweetheart plea deal, and she's still lying through her teeth. To me, that can only mean one thing. She's not an accessory after the fact. She's the killer.

Me too. Her killer (mommy dearest) is going to walk. I think he was the one passed out on the couch and doesn't remember while she killed her because she thought she had demons in her and that's why she got spanked according to Sprinsky testimony.

She lost all credibility!!! That attorney may be old but he is making great points getting her confused and riled up. She was the monster I wish Bella thought hard to blow up mommy monsters head.

Wow who's worse her or Casey Anthony.

Why would she be receiving Disability benefits. I know people amputees truly disabled who got turned down. She makes me sick.

Hey all!This is going to come out screwy - I've tried 5 times to make those icons on top of the reply thing to show up - and they wouldn't!!!
JerricaBenton said:
"stupid stinky monsters" If only she knew the monsters were her mother and MM
:( If only....
gcharlie said:
Cannot figure out why the State ever offered RB a plea deal.Her testimony is worthless. Does anyone know if the judge who will sentence her is the same judge hearing MM's case? KIM that a judge is not bound by the DAs sentencing recommendation. If the judge rejects the time served and probation recommendation, RB could be sentenced up to 17 years.
I thought I read it would only be 7 years???
BostonMom said:
I just don't understand how anyone, let alone a parent could let this happen to a little child! I am just very frustrated about this and any other abuse against a child posted on these forums. I lost my son at 12 yrs old from an inoperable brain tumor. Today would have been his 26th birthday....I could not prevent it but RB could have!!! I am not looking for sympathy, I am just so pissed off!
:grouphug: and to you too BUF. So sorry to hear that.And her sweet little voice was so hard to hear.... :tears:JUSTICE for BELLA!! :rose:

Attachments

• Bella Bond.jpg
    Bella Bond.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
what time does it start today, and how long from now is it? (I'm in the UK...)

it is so obvious that she IS the killer I simply do not get how the DA can sit there and listen to this and be be able to continue with his farce. I dont' even think this jury will be hung but MM will be acquitted and they will both be on the street. I have to wonder which one will go down first.

Not a big fan of Shapiro but he has done his job in terms of quietly showing RB for the killer and liar she is. Interested to see who he calls for witnesses.

After listening to MM teach Bella how to get rid of the monsters with love, I am not sure he had anything to do with her death.

I believe some have indicated that shapiro is a public defender...is that really accurate? He seems far too experienced to be a public defender but then not sure where they get them from. I have to think that MM's father has some money as a business owner and hired him. Anyone have any more info on this. Honestly in a very methodical and low key way he is really trashing each and every lie that RB tells.

After listening to MM teach Bella how to get rid of the monsters with love, I am not sure he had anything to do with her death.

that was a very creepy audio and the constant reference to blowing heads up etc. is not how I would help a child but clearly he showed more interest in Bella than the mother.

listening to part 2 of RB yesterday....so Bella sleeps on a mattress on the floor and RB has a bed. Nice.

my guess is if MM got on the stand he may well do just fine...his story of thinking Bella was somewhere else or taken by family services makes so much more sense than this rubbish I am listening to from RB...he probably won't get on the stand...does not even need to but sure would be interesting.

i have got to wondering what Sprinsky really thinks...as the facts roll out here I think he may really think RB did it and MM was the accessory.

i have got to wondering what Sprinsky really thinks...as the facts roll out here I think he may really think RB did it and MM was the accessory.

This is exactly what I think. The charges should have been reversed.

Shapiro is playing excerpts from a Sept 18 interview by police or detectives where she reenacts the murder....usually these tapes are available for public viewing...anyone know where they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101