GUILTY MA - Colleen Ritzer, 24, brutally murdered, Danvers, 22 Oct 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More details about the recent attack on staff worker:

...."he took steps to elude other staff that were believed to be observing him . . . creeping along a common hallway crouched down out of view of observers,” MacDougall wrote in an affidavit filed June 10.
During the assault, Chism choked and beat the counselor around the head and face before being restrained by staff, MacDougall wrote. She added that Chism was armed with a pencil.

They want tighter supervision and security of defendants who were detained under the state’s dangerousness law.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...hilip-chism/sS0P96sc3x73HdZssGwrTJ/story.html

Well it sounds like he was in control and knew what he was doing, only became out of control when caught in the act.

JMO As long as he is alive he has a chance of getting out and doing this again. There is no fixing this.

Put this animal in big boy prison and let's see how tough he is then.

incoherent screaming and foaming at the mouth ?!?!

Okay, I have no idea what to make of this! My first thought was some kind of diabolical possession. Really.

Maybe he has rabies :scared:

I am still stunned and furious that he was being kept in a facility and in a manner where he was allowed to get himself alone with a young female. AND allowed to get access to a staff restroom. Reading that article about the prosecution's concerns with the facility's past processes (allowing day passes to inmates, allowing a violent rapist out to attend a funeral without notifying the court or prosecution, etc) is shocking. His next attack is not a matter of if, but when. And the "when" is probably as soon as he gets the next opportunity.

foaming at the mouth sounds like someone's creative writing exercise

if he was drooling, say so (or spitting or there was spitule flying out of his mouth while he was screaming)

but foaming? really?

I wonder if it will now be used as an attempt for diminished capacity. Let's all hope not. Eye for and Eye here, he needs to be treated like the animal he is; and if they put him in a hospital he will escape. I want max security in an adult institution until his trial. Nothing less will actually "do".

Wow! I would hate to be this punk's lawyer! Does anyone just start attacking & killing women out of the blue, w/o warning? No! I'm thinking there may be some other unsolved murders down in Tennessee. This is just my opinion, not a proven fact.

Why was he out walking free like that? Ridiculous!

He was charged today with attempted murder and numerous other offenses in the attack on the detention worker.
His lawyer has asked the court to excuse him from his next scheduled appearance in September because of the "stress it causes him."

Can you believe this?!?!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/massachusetts-teen-accused-of-killing-teacher-in-court-for-beating-case/

Philip Chism, 15, made sure he wasn't being watched, took off his footwear to muffle his footsteps, then crouched down as he made his way along a corridor before following the 29-year-old woman into the locker room at Metro Youth Services facility in Boston on June 2, prosecutor Mark Zanini told a judge in Boston Juvenile Court.

Chism, with a pencil in his hand, pushed the woman against the wall in the bathroom, choked her, and then hit her in the head with his fists, Zanini said. "The victim was trying to scream but it was ineffective because her airway was closed by virtue of the defendant's strangling her," he said.

After getting Chism's hand off her neck, the prosecutor said the woman screamed and other facility workers pulled Chism away from her.

She suffered injuries to her face, jaw, neck and back, and got a hole in the back of her shirt that was the same size as a pencil, which was found on the floor, Zanini said.

He was charged today with attempted murder and numerous other offenses in the attack on the detention worker.
His lawyer has asked the court to excuse him from his next scheduled appearance in September because of the "stress it causes him."

Can you believe this?!?!

He's the attorney - that's his job. This is clearly an extremely disturbed person - I don't think it would be wise for him to be coming to court either. You don't need to feel bad for him, but it probably does strain his mental state, and the last thing anyone needs is another loss of control on his part.

He's the attorney - that's his job. This is clearly an extremely disturbed person - I don't think it would be wise for him to be coming to court either. You don't need to feel bad for him, but it probably does strain his mental state, and the last thing anyone needs is another loss of control on his part.
So bring him in chains, they've done it for other prisoners.

So bring him in chains, they've done it for other prisoners.

A Straight Jacket works for me... When will they learn that they are not dealing with a common criminal, but a very evil and dangerous predator?
I was taking a nap and heard the name Chism on the news. Thought I was only dreaming because we were discussing on another thread, earlier today, if there is many more psychopaths living today than in the past..

Another link;

Almost identical MO as in the Coleen Ritzer assault/rape and murder.. The Youth Detention Clinician was very lucky, but will likely need long term therapy, imo. Prolly changed her views concerning rehabilitation.. Evil can't be rehabbed, imo... If help had not arrived when it did, it is likely that Philip Chism, would have met the FBI's 2005 revised definition of serial killer..jmo > http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder > two or more murdered victims
• incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times....

Philip Chism arraigned for alleged assault on state worker
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ys-employee/ylK6ITkPayt1yxHJ0jT2rO/story.html (VIDEO)

The teen accused of murdering teacher Colleen Ritzer in a bathroom inside Danvers High School in 2013 allegedly attacked a female Department of Youth Services clinician inside a bathroom at a DYS facility in Dorchester last month, a prosecutor said today.
<sniped - read more>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member