GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on the prosecutor for pointing out that her parents are not a good support system for her, and will not get her the help she needs.

defense wants supervised probation (with some conditions)

Is it just me or is her lawyer trying to blame Conrad ?

Is it just me or is her lawyer trying to blame Conrad ?

They just have not accepted responsibility - even though Cataldo just said so. It's all about her. No remorse for the loss of Conrad. NONE!

When does Conrad get to live again! Shame on you defense attorney!!!

Am I the only one that, as hard as I try, can't hear anything other than Charlie Browns teacher right now?

I'm so glad to hear that she has had some online classes -- she wants to work in real estate -- I think she needs first to work in real life -- what she did, selfishly and evilly. She needs to serve time like so many other people have done for the crime of involuntary manslaughter - prison time. It would not be unusual in any way. She needs to be an inmate and perhaps she will then find out what it is like to be told what to do and when -- just like she did with Conrad that night. "Get back in the truck." She needs to get in a jail cell. 7 years would be okay - 12 would be more fair, IMO. Lock her up. Today.

Gaah .... I HC to go do some work outside now. you all keep things posted!

"This is not who she is"

Um. No. Nope, sorry pal. It's exactly who she is. We know, because she told us. Also... conviction.

He needs a big steaming cup of SHUSH.

All i heard was Michelle Michelle Michelle, no reference to Conrad. Nothing! Except to blame him for why Michelle was not able to go to college.

She has had enough time after the verdict to prepare a statement and express remorse and ask the judge for mercy.

JMO

That probation report must have skewered her and still not admitting responsibility. Disgusting! Her parents statement reflect same sentiment....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member