GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a 17-year-old girl with mental issues of her own; what she did was regrettable but not actionable. Forcing her to bear the blame for this outcome is in line with the unfortunate societal impulse to blame young women for their supposed "powers" over men. Indeed, by trying her, the Commonwealth proved it has not come all that far since its days of Salem, and of witches.

She was a 17-year-old girl with mental issues of her own; what she did was regrettable but not actionable. Forcing her to bear the blame for this outcome is in line with the unfortunate societal impulse to blame young women for their supposed "powers" over men. Indeed, by trying her, the Commonwealth proved it has not come all that far since its days of Salem, and of witches.

I respectfully disagree that what she did was not actionable

I am one that agrees with you, I think it's the worst kind of crappiness ( for lack of a better word ) but Actionable, I don't see how? Even as mentally unstable as he is , it is ultimately his action ....if this was the case every time some mentally unstable kid gets bullied in school and takes their life some mean bully child should be charged as well , how does that work ? I have similar issues as Conrad did , Ive had people say really S$#@@! things in my life and I've had a few attempts, one was a BF that for several years said similar things out of sheer meanness but , never have I come to the conclusion that it would be none other than my fault , with that being said , she was out of line, evil, mean and generally being a horrible bi@$h for sure but not culpable and honestly with her having mental issues I can see how she would maybe think it would be relief, or shes mental and taking her rage out in a form .

I am one that agrees with you, I think it's the worst kind of crappiness ( for lack of a better word ) but Actionable, I don't see how? Even as mentally unstable as he is , it is ultimately his action ....if this was the case every time some mentally unstable kid gets bullied in school and takes their life some mean bully child should be charged as well , how does that work ? I have similar issues as Conrad did , Ive had people say really S$#@@! things in my life and I've had a few attempts, one was a BF that for several years said similar things out of sheer meanness but , never have I come to the conclusion that it would be none other than my fault , with that being said , she was out of line, evil, mean and generally being a horrible bi@$h for sure but not culpable and honestly with her having mental issues I can see how she would maybe think it would be relief, or shes mental and taking her rage out in a form .

People have been charged in the past for bullying someone to suicide.

having mental issues does not excuse a person of a crime--- she knew right from wrong: she even said she was culpable for his death. She goaded him into it- she bullied him into it. She is a piece of crap and got what she deserved.

One thing I hope people remember is that he was "just a teen" as well. Teens often have these feelings of helplessness/hopelessness. If they have true friends, friends can and often do talk them out of doing something permanent for a temporary problem. She didn't just "assist" him in suicide, she actually goaded him in to it. She talked him out of saving himself. She basically told him there was no other way. She is very culpable of his death. She didn't have any common decency and deserves to be punished and there is a message being sent here. This is NOT okay. Other teens need to see that there are consequences to their actions. JMHO

I have a son that literally carried a girl to his car and took her to the hospital to save her life. He has also talked multiple people out of taking their own life. We have lived in the circle of mentally unhealthy teens - and I can say with our experience that I am proud of my son. I am thankful that he was empathetic and helped multiple friends see that there was life after high school. All of those teens but one are now much healthier and are starting their adult lives because they didn't take extreme measures - and possibly in part because my son talked them out of it. Partly because they didn't have a narcissistic teen talking them into believing that this was their only option.

having mental issues does not excuse a person of a crime--- she knew right from wrong: she even said she was culpable for his death. She goaded him into it- she bullied him into it. She is a piece of crap and got what she deserved.
I read it was the not the texting it was the Phone call then not rendering aid which makes more sense , one of my friends when I was younger got into a car with another friend in her garage and turned on the car , her name was Michelle, her friend got out and left Michelle to die , the next time I saw said friend was at the funeral eating KFC by the grave site (idiot, that was traumatic for me and her sister , we wanted to punch her ) They never charged the girl for anything although I think Michelle was probably still alive when the girl got out

Carolynn Michel Martin (1968-1986) - Find A Grave...

I loved this girl with all my heart we shared a lot of great times, but they had an open casket and I cant tell you what asphyxiation does to the body , it was sheer horror , Ive always wondered why the girl was not charged with failure to render aid but it was 1986 , maybe it wasn't a law then

OT :Ha, she used to goad me for spelling her name wrong , because I always griped about people spelling mine wrong and I just did it again , and on that link is her grave stone which is her actual signature (off to cry...)

One thing I hope people remember is that he was "just a teen" as well. Teens often have these feelings of helplessness/hopelessness. If they have true friends, friends can and often do talk them out of doing something permanent for a temporary problem. She didn't just "assist" him in suicide, she actually goaded him in to it. She talked him out of saving himself. She basically told him there was no other way. She is very culpable of his death. She didn't have any common decency and deserves to be punished and there is a message being sent here. This is NOT okay. Other teens need to see that there are consequences to their actions. JMHO

I have a son that literally carried a girl to his car and took her to the hospital to save her life. He has also talked multiple people out of taking their own life. We have lived in the circle of mentally unhealthy teens - and I can say with our experience that I am proud of my son. I am thankful that he was empathetic and helped multiple friends see that there was life after high school. All of those teens but one are now much healthier and are starting their adult lives because they didn't take extreme measures - and possibly in part because my son talked them out of it. Partly because they didn't have a narcissistic teen talking them into believing that this was their only option.
oh guys don't get me wrong I think she is a , unfortunately with depression its not just when you are a teen or just a teen problem , I think I mean , it would be very easy to talk me into it, I'm not sure weather I would want that person to be held responsible or not , I guess every situation is different , this is just an odd case and I'm wondering if it will set a precedence for cruelty but I guess not if the actual conviction is for failure to render aid .

I read it was the not the texting it was the Phone call then not rendering aid which makes more sense , one of my friends when I was younger got into a car with another friend in her garage and turned on the car , her name was Michelle, her friend got out and left Michelle to die , the next time I saw said friend was at the funeral eating KFC by the grave site (idiot, that was traumatic for me and her sister , we wanted to punch her ) They never charged the girl for anything although I think Michelle was probably still alive when the girl got out

Carolynn Michel Martin (1968-1986) - Find A Grave...

I loved this girl with all my heart we shared a lot of great times, but they had an open casket and I cant tell you what asphyxiation does to the body , it was sheer horror , Ive always wondered why the girl was not charged with failure to render aid but it was 1986 , maybe it wasn't a law then
They were looking at a text that she sent to a friend where she told Conrad over the phone to ‘get back in the truck’. The text to the friend was the only evidence they had for not only not seeking help for him, but also encouraging him to do it. This is because she spoke to him over the phone and it was of course not recorded.

Since Michelle Carter is often compared with Jodi Arias Lori Drew. They share common characteristics.

Similarities
-Narcissistic
-Envious
-Fears Rejection and Constant Feeling Of Abandonment
-Constant Complainer
-Sense of Entitlement
-Volatile

There are differences between the three. Michelle Carter wanted to be seen as a grieving girlfriend as she likely had Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy (MSBP). Lori Drew and Jodi Arias are driven by anger from rejection that festered in them for a while.

Drew is vicarious and is quote saying, "As a mother, you have to protect your daughter". That is not the case with Carter and Arias. That would be more along the lines of Gertrude Baniszewski, 9/11, Sri Lanka, Orlando, Nice, Paris, Beslan, Baghdad, etc.

Oh this has not one thing to do with a witch hunt or misogyny. I'd feel exactly the same if she was a man.

And it was absolutely actionable. Which is why she got charged and sentenced. Her actions weren't bullying. They were insanely psychopathic. They were calculated and monstrous. She spent actual months trying to convince her sick boyfriend to kill himself, just so she could get attention. She spent hours on the phone with him texting and talking using every form of manipulation possible to force him to go through with it.

She wasn't "mean". She wasn't stupid. She wasn't a bully.

She was an evil psychopath monstrously plotting a sick younnf man's death so she could play the victim later on.

When he cried and expressed fear she essentially called him a coward. When he jumped out of the car filling with carbon monoxide and told her he was too scared she demanded he get back in.

She manipulated him to believe his family would be fine and get over it. She told him his suffering would be over.

After, she pretended she didn't know where he was as his frantic family searched for him.

This is no "teen" who made a stupid mistake or didn't know what she was doing. This isn't an angry person yelling at someone to go kill themselves. She's a calculating and cold monster and I 100% believe we will hear about her again.

I completely agree with @HMSHood that she has Munchausen's syndrome and if she ever has kids I'm certain they will be in mortal danger from this sick psychopath.

Conrad Roy was a legal adult who enjoyed free will.

It is sorrowful he made the choice he did.

<modsnipped not appropriate>

Conrad Roy was too mentally ill to make a choice to withstand pressure from his psychopathic girlfriend. But wasn't ill enough to not know what she was doing.

It was clear to me that this case ft the law of involuntary manslaughter in the state.

Oh this has not one thing to do with a witch hunt or misogyny. I'd feel exactly the same if she was a man.

And it was absolutely actionable. Which is why she got charged and sentenced. Her actions weren't bullying. They were insanely psychopathic. They were calculated and monstrous. She spent actual months trying to convince her sick boyfriend to kill himself, just so she could get attention. She spent hours on the phone with him texting and talking using every form of manipulation possible to force him to go through with it.

She wasn't "mean". She wasn't stupid. She wasn't a bully.

She was an evil psychopath monstrously plotting a sick younnf man's death so she could play the victim later on.

When he cried and expressed fear she essentially called him a coward. When he jumped out of the car filling with carbon monoxide and told her he was too scared she demanded he get back in.

She manipulated him to believe his family would be fine and get over it. She told him his suffering would be over.

After, she pretended she didn't know where he was as his frantic family searched for him.

This is no "teen" who made a stupid mistake or didn't know what she was doing. This isn't an angry person yelling at someone to go kill themselves. She's a calculating and cold monster and I 100% believe we will hear about her again.

I completely agree with @HMSHood that she has Munchausen's syndrome and if she ever has kids I'm certain they will be in mortal danger from this sick psychopath.

I see Michelle Carter as a predator like Jeffrey Epstein, Larry Nassar, Jerry Sandusky, Jimmy Savile, Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite, Antoinette Davis, Lori Drew, Charles Manson, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Abubakar Shekau, and Osama bin Laden.

She preyed on Conrad Roy's weaknesses as that makes her a bully like any predator.

Michelle Carter and Lori Drew are similar. Carter is more driven by attention. Drew is more driven by revenge as she sees herself protecting Sarah.

Carter and Drew are injustice collectors. They are known to be constant complainers. This is on top of they are consumed by envy. Carter was envious of Conrad Roy. Drew was envious of the Meiers.

Give your son an extra hug from me!! What an outstanding human.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024