GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No emotional response. No emotion in respect to this case.

Section 53. Children are to be treated ... basically as children.

Going go balance Section 58 with Section 53. Conner's age, maturity, mental illness have nothing to do with her actions. She was mindful for the actions.

Something else just occurred to me. The prosecutor said that she didn't follow up on her treatment.

At the time, it was not up to her to follow up on her treatment. She was a minor. It was up to her parents to follow up!

You have a depressed kid, on medication?

You make damn sure they go to their appointments. You make sure that they are taking their meds, even if that means that you hold on to those meds, and watch your child take them. Every. Single. Day.

WTF.

Wow! I think she may be snarling at the judge's words right now.

Oh!
Judge: her age and her mental illness had no impact on her actions. So in my deliberations, that has had little weight.

<3

What's up with the Elvis face, MC?

2.5 years 15 months committed balance suspended

So 15 months in the House of Correction. Not prison.

House of Correction is county jail in MA

She knew exactly what she did:

"A week after Roy's suicide, Carter sent a message to a friend appearing to accept blame for what had happened.

The message read: 'They have to go thru his phone and see if anyone encouraged him to do it on texts and stuff&#8230; They read my messages with him I'm done. My family will hate me and I could go to jail."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...end-suicide-enjoys-freedom.html#ixzz4oiggq7Dy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Didn't she tell him to delete his texts right before he left his house for the last time? Or did I imagine that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member