MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the day of her school classmates testifying, and I was sad for her because she had no friends, tried so hard (but in a crazy way) to get popular girls to hang out with her, IMO almost begging them. I really felt sorry for her, trying to fit in, trying to have friends to talk to, hang out with. Life is so hard at that age. But I just read the texts above where when poor Conrad said he didn't want to die and her response was to shame and ridicule him into it and I don't feel sorry for her anymore.

I was born in New Orleans and when I was 7 my dad's company transferred him to Canada. I lived there until I was 17. Totally educated there...knew the provinces, not the states, learned their history, not US, learned their civics and government not US, knew the metric system, not Miles per hour, or inches or feet or pounds or ounces.

Moved back to Tennessee when I was 17 and a junior. Failed my junior year because I couldn't name states didn't know history couldn't do math etc not to mention that girls at that age have already formed their cliches and I had a Canadian accent and I was pretty all which made me unwelcome and unwanted but I would never have even THOUGHT of convincing someone to kill themselves so I could be accepted or get attention. I also never begged people to come over or hang out. Hell...if they didn't want me, I didn't want them.

Needless to say my sympathy for her has ended. I guarantee my youth was far worse than hers

I googled the quote in question and found this:

"He was going to graduate Fitchburg and then when I graduated the college I'm going to, we would live happily ever after on the ocean somewhere, with our son Conrad the 4th....Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person.”

At
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/michelle-carter-trial-friends-read-testimony

"He was going to graduate Fitchburg and then when I graduated the college I'm going to, we would live happily ever after on the ocean somewhere, with our son Conrad the 4th....Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person.”

At
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/michelle-carter-trial-friends-read-testimony

This highlights the insanity that is Michelle. She wants him dead to his face but to everyone else he was her future.

Smh

I wonder if Conrads mother or sisters are on Facebook. Maybe send the info to them and ask them to pass it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is shallow of me, but she looks so awful in the latest photos and I'm glad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I can't stand that she has been out free this whole time...went to Disney, etc. her mother uses her FB as if it is Michelle's and posts for her since she isn't allowed to. Drives me bonkers.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-set-resume/sGNOjUNZAd8BzKhC7UTsGN/story.html

For several days, Carter pressured Roy about killing himself, text messages show, and in one exchange, Carter expressed frustration that he was still alive.

Roy: “Sorry I took sleeping pills & fell asleep.”

Carter: “So it didn’t work? You said you wanted this bad. I knew you weren’t going to try hard. I feel like such an idiot. You didn’t ever do anything. You lied about the whole thing. You said you were gonna go to the woods I thought you really wanted to die. But apparently you don’t. I feel played and stupid.”

Roy: “I’ll prove you wrong.”

Roy backed off killing himself again, triggering a harsh response from Carter.

Carter: “See that’s what I mean you keep pushing it off.”

He replied by saying he wanted to die quickly and with minimal pain.

Carter: “That’s why you have to do something quick that will end without having to worry about the pain.”

Roy tried to overdose on Nyquil and Tylenol, both of which are over-the-counter medications.

The next day, Carter brought up suicide again.

Carter: “Well you gonna do it tonight or not?”

Roy: “I don’t think I have it in me.”

Carter: “I knew it!”

Roy: “I’m too scared. You’re right I don’t have it in me.”

Carter: “Just swallow all of them . . . You purposefully took a low dosage because you don’t wanna die.”

She urged Roy to take 10 Benadryls and a bottle of Tylenol.

Carter: “I still don’t think you want to do this so you’ll have to prove me wrong.”

After Roy expressed reservations once again, Carter made some suggestions.

Carter: “Hang yourself, jump off a building, stab yourself. I don’t know. There’s lots of ways.”

Two days later came this exchange:

Roy: “How was your day?”

Carter: “When are you doing it?”

A state medical examiner testified Thursday that it could have taken some 20 minutes for the poisonous fumes to end Roy’s life.

This just makes me want to throw up, very upsetting. I have a hard time reading them.
It was so obvious he did not want to go through with it.

I've found Lynn Roy on Facebook but I don't have an account. Also I'm not sure contacting her is a good idea. I don't want to upset her at such a difficult time. I believe the Glee info is important though. It shows this is all just one big game to the defendant.

At

Ok it's not plagarism... she included college and their son, but other than that it was so definitely copied from poor Lea Michele who really did have a long term relationship with Cory Montheithe. Sickening. They were a couple in every sense of the word while she just texted Conrad and rarely if ever met in person with him.

O M G I have not read these texts. There is no doubt she murdered him. He flat out said he didn't want to die and didn't want to do it and what is her response? You lied to me, you played me. You have to do it to prove you didn't play me. How on EARTH can anyone read these and say he was suicidal? He wasn't.
These were new to me too. Horrible isn't it? I am sitting in my car on my break and I'm wishing I could go back in time, and prevent Conrad for seeing these hateful words. His poor family. I think of my 17 year old son. If someone did this to him, I think I would actually kill them.😠

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It boils down to this for me, she has no conscience. She's a predator, plain and simple. She manipulated someone with a disease and caused his death. Her words, texts and manipulation are no different than a dealer causing an addicts death. She's more repulsive than a pedophile imo.

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."

I didn't think this could be get any worse....
Such a cruel and disturbing person.

I'm heartbroken for Conrad,, his family and all who loved and cared about him.

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."

My God. What a psycho. She clearly wanted attention. People didn't want to be her friend because she was obsessive and all about herself. The poor girl who was dutifully texting with her nonstop trying to get her to eat. I doubt that monster had an actual eating disorder. It was probably all Munchausen Disorder stuff. Next she likely would've started claiming people raped her, then maybe started a fire or two for attention and finally, if she had kids, she would've started hurting or even killing them for attention.

This is a very disturbed and cruel person. It's all about her and being the center of the world, even if it means harming others to get there.

I did the same!!! Hopefully getting both of ours in there helps...too bad they rested today!!!!!

They have rebuttal. They can possibly get it in then. But I;m not sure how.

There is a team recording the trial for a documentary, I think. It might be interesting to get this info to them because any information that can be publicized to show how deranged she is might help put people on notice who might become her victims in the future. Even if she's found guilty, she's going to be out one day.

Shudder. Creepy. :nuts::couch:

Just so we know who this is about. here he is, one month before he was killed:

[video=youtube;lHRsTpUbOms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRsTpUbOms[/video]

Hi everyone.

Thread #2 is open for posting. Please start making your way over there.

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave