MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Carter could have signs of Munchausen Syndrome, which is an extreme narcissism. I do not see anything to indicate she is an injustice collector like Arias or Drew.
*Respectfully snipped for space*

I keep getting a Munchausen by proxy feel from her too. She was clearly gleeful at the opportunity to be viewed as the grieving girlfriend.
I also think she was excited at the idea of having that kind of power over someone.
Once Conrad was dead, her texts to Sam repeatedly saying 'I could have done something, I could have saved him' further emphasize that for me. See also, the girl who contacted her after the fundraiser, oh, she was such a hero to have saved that girls life! She stuck me as drunk on what she perceived as power.

She makes me sick to my stomach, for real, and I don't know how her family can even look at her.

I know, I think about her parents. Are there any other siblings?

Between July 6, 2014 and July 12, 2014:
Carter: 'Always smile, and yeah, you have to just do it. You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It's now or never.'
Carter: '(D)on't be scared. You already made this decision and if you don't do it tonight you're gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable.
You're finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. No more bad thoughts and worries. You'll be free.'
Carter: 'I just want to make sure you're being serious. Like I know you are, but I don't know. You always say you're gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.'
Carter: 'When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question'
Carter: 'You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did the last time and not think about it and just do it, babe. You can't keep doing this every day.
Roy: 'I do want to but I'm like freaking for my family I guess. I don't know.'
Carter: 'Conrad, I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much. They just could do it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-teen-kill-said-s-fault.html#ixzz4jMicFnWP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BBM:
This sentence right here makes her guilty. IMO

Ugh, razzledazzle, you are so right.

She goes so far out of her way to make him be the type of person that his words and hesitation show that he was NOT.

I also can't stop thinking about how she guilted him into it. She spent all this time encouraging him, and researching methods for him, for him to back out? No way, Jose! She's put in the time, and by gosh, she's going to get the results she was working for.

Gah !!!
Tbh, I wouldn't trust this 'thing' to water my flower beds. Wouldn't want her anywhere near my property !

She (imo) LISTENED to him die for the sheer fun of it.
She's a monster who will always need to be watched. Would anyone here want her living by you, or working with kids ???

I do not hate her. (Of course Conrad was not my child, either.)
But more like a cold wrath.

Lock her up and throw away the key ; let her finish out her life staring at the walls of a cell ....while her peers get on with their lives.
:moo:

I only see mention of the defendant's parents. I found a link that stated that she was not allowed to text anyone except her parents.
Does this mean she has no siblings? I can't find out yet and I just lost that link but I will find it.

It is likely someone on this thread can find this information way before me!

Gah !!!
Tbh, I wouldn't trust this 'thing' to water my flower beds. Wouldn't want her anywhere near my property !

She (imo) LISTENED to him die for the sheer fun of it.
She's a monster who will always need to be watched. Would anyone here want her living by you, or working with kids ???

I do not hate her. (Of course Conrad was not my child, either.)
But more like a cold wrath.

Lock her up and throw away the key ; let her finish out her life staring at the walls of a cell ....while her peers get on with their lives.
:moo:

IMO she needed to know for certain because she was already bemoaning his death to others to garner sympathy.

My daughter is 20 and suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. She has intrusive thoughts about suicide. It terrifies her. She suffered for a year before I found out. She doesn't want to die but obsesses about killing herself. She is scared she will just do it one day. Research about OCD shows the majority of sufferers will never act on their compulsions. What if someone like Carter was allowed near my daughter. Could she influence her to commit suicide? It doesn't bear thinking about. To take someone so vulnerable and persuade them to kill themselves is evil. She is a danger to society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter is 20 and suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. She has intrusive thoughts about suicide. It terrifies her. She suffered for a year before I found out. She doesn't want to die but obsesses about killing herself. She is scared she will just do it one day. Research about OCD shows the majority of sufferers will never act on their compulsions. What if someone like Carter was allowed near my daughter. Could she influence her to commit suicide? It doesn't bear thinking about. To take someone so vulnerable and persuade them to kill themselves is evil. She is a danger to society.

Thank you for your insight Maisiebelle and I agree. She was so toxic for Conrad and I only wish his close friends and family had really known about her.
As Conrad's best friend said, he did not know anything about her until she was throwing the memorial in Plainville. She was a toxic secret.

I'm really disturbed about her request for some of Conrad's ashes. That's almost like a trophy.

I'm really disturbed about her request for some of Conrad's ashes. That's almost like a trophy.

RSBM

Unbelievable.

Hard to fathom a person such as this would be able to rehabilitate. Wonder what other things she may have done ?
And it wouldn't necessarily have to be a criminal act to be an evil deed.

Ugh she's so awful. My brother killed himself 38 years ago and my family forever mourns him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh. This case must be horrible for you to witness. I can't imagine.

So sorry Flourish.
How can life ever be the same. It can't. In Conrad's case I feel he did not really do it on his own. He was more or less forced. She needs to pay for her part in it which I feel was a very big part.

bbm

Yes. I feel the same about her paying for what she did to him, his parents and family, and the people of the State of Massachussetts.

He was young, with some problems, yes, but with care, support and therapy, I think he could have conquered his feelings and become a stronger young man -- he was trying and he had support. We all know that even those of us who were "normal" with positive support from parentsl/caregivers and friends, something in which to take pride (academic, sports, artistic ability, verbal/writing skills, etc.) -- we even had some low times with teachers, tuff subjects at school, boyfriend/girlfriend troubles, money problems, etc. We all did, and some of us do still, but we push on. Who knows, on a certain day, with a "Michelle" around, what we might have done. Yes, without her I do not think it would have happened.

I just hope the jury sees that what she did was wrong morally and, more importantly, legally. She may as well have given him a loaded gun -- the same encouragement would have gotten him to the same place. She knew how depressed and down on himself he was, and she used it for her own benefit.No one else mattered to her except herself. Unforgivable and so very cruel. The prosecutors are pressing hard, I'm glad to say.

I bet if he was a scared suicide bomber.

She probably would have forced him to just do it as well. Jmo.

She is like those terrorist people that promise the weak that they will be blessed in the afterlife so don't worry and just do it. Jmo

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."
O. M. G.
I didn't think I could possibly find her any more abhorrent. This, however, is so freaking sickening... There is no way she didn't copy that speech... It's the same freaking thing! What an attention seeking &<}`<`]\€£<self censored>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member