MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;tpnXkKf5vuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpnXkKf5vuw&t=160s[/video]

Michelle Carter DAY 2 PART 4

For me, he would be alive if she hadn't intervened. When he started to feel the affects he jumped out and she manipulated him back in. I feel firmly he wouldn't have completed the action. If fact I'm not sure he would have attempted on that day without her guiding him and outlining all his actions. She never called 911, his mother, his sister , his best friend. The day before she pretended he was killing himself and reached out to everyone under the moon, except those that knew him. Although she told the ones she reached out to that she was in direct contact with his mother and sister....all lies. She alone could have saved his life in 20 different ways. She killed "coco" bleh I can't believe she called him that. She makes my skin crawl.

How in the world does her father sit there listening to his daughters words for hours on end? I wouldn't be able to support my child under these circumstances. It's not as if there is a question regarding her actions, they have it word from word from her!!!

She also confessed her actions via text to quite a few people. She stated that she didn't call anyone or help him and that she told him to get back in the truck to die. She knows what she did was morally bankrupt, wrong and evil, she never denies it. Such a shockingly bad person. I was dumbfounded when I heard the texts where she says that to other people. Yet she knew immediately what she had done was heinous and criminal because she made sure once she got him back in the truck to say you didn't forget to delete all your texts right???

<modsnip>
I hate that she isn't locked up btw. She should be in a cold cell.

<modsnip> Too bad she isn't going for an insanity defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between July 6, 2014 and July 12, 2014:
Carter: 'Always smile, and yeah, you have to just do it. You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It's now or never.'
Carter: '(D)on't be scared. You already made this decision and if you don't do it tonight you're gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable.
You're finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. No more bad thoughts and worries. You'll be free.'
Carter: 'I just want to make sure you're being serious. Like I know you are, but I don't know. You always say you're gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.'
Carter: 'When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question'
Carter: 'You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did the last time and not think about it and just do it, babe. You can't keep doing this every day.
Roy: 'I do want to but I'm like freaking for my family I guess. I don't know.'
Carter: 'Conrad, I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much. They just could do it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-teen-kill-said-s-fault.html#ixzz4jMicFnWP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Carter: 'Always smile, and yeah, you have to just do it. You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It's now or never.'
Carter: '(D)on't be scared. You already made this decision and if you don't do it tonight you're gonna be thinking about it all the time and stuff all the rest of your life and be miserable.
You're finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. No more bad thoughts and worries. You'll be free.'
Carter: 'I just want to make sure you're being serious. Like I know you are, but I don't know. You always say you're gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.'
Carter: 'You can't keep living this way. You just need to do it like you did the last time and not think about it and just do it, babe. You can't keep doing this every day.
Carter: 'Conrad, I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much. They just could do it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ged-teen-kill-said-s-fault.html#ixzz4jMicFnWP

She's a monster.

I found the testimony of the two friends interesting. It seems that they had rather an arms length friendship with the defendant. She was desperate to be in with the cute girls but didn't quite make it. It must be hard for her to sit and listen to them talk about her. Especially the first girl (Olivia Mosolgo?) who seemed very disdainful towards her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen people compare Michelle Carter to Jodi Arias and Lori Drew. All three are highly deceptive in nature as they are highly narcissistic and volatile.

Carter was still dating Conrad Roy. Arias had broken up with Travis Alexander. Sarah Drew stopped being friends with Megan Meier.

The way Arias killed Alexander shows she had a lot of pent up and repressed anger. Drew got other people involved including Ashley Grills and Jessica Mulford involved. Grills did most of the dirty work. Whatever bitter memories Drew and Grills repressed, she took it out on Megan Meier. They are injustice collectors, which are seen in the likes of Elliot Rodger, Vester Flanagan, Adam Lanza, Salman Abedi, and Osama bin Laden.

Michelle Carter could have signs of Munchausen Syndrome, which is an extreme narcissism. I do not see anything to indicate she is an injustice collector like Arias or Drew.

Carter is deceptive and predatory like Jerry Sandusky. Her thinking is black and white. She can adore and hate Roy. This also applies to Arias and Drew.

She knows what she did was morally bankrupt, wrong and evil, she never denies it. Such a shockingly bad person. I was dumbfounded when I heard the texts where she says that to other people.

Yes, shocking is a good descriptor. I'm a bit older and have seen quite a bit of ugliness over the years but this case stands out for its mindless cruelty. There's a line between being indifferent or lacking empathy for someone versus actively encouraging another to destroy themselves. This girl is a fundamentally broken and extremely dangerous, narcissistic psychopath.

I'm not so sure she will end up doing time but she definitely needs mandatory placement in some kind of psychiatric facility until she can get her mind right.

Yes, shocking is a good descriptor. I'm a bit older and have seen quite a bit of ugliness over the years but this case stands out for its mindless cruelty. There's a line between being indifferent or lacking empathy for someone versus actively encouraging another to destroy themselves. This girl is a fundamentally broken and extremely dangerous, narcissistic psychopath.

I'm not so sure she will end up doing time but she definitely needs mandatory placement in some kind of psychiatric facility until she can get her mind right.

But if she's a narcissistic psychopath those are character disorders which are seriously hard to treat. I don't think anyone is cured of being a psychopath. They have to be monitored for life. She will always be a danger to society.

I'll defer to you counselor. But she most definitely needs to be forced into some kind of care/incarceration. I'd agree she'll always be a danger.

Thank you Monkeypants,

As a mother of a child, the assurance from the defendant to Conrad that his parents "will be okay and accept it"
is particularly disturbing and haunting to me. I find it incredibly abhorrent.

"Roy: 'I do want to but I'm like freaking for my family I guess. I don't know.'
Carter: 'Conrad, I told you I'll take care of them. Everyone will take care of them to make sure they won't be alone and people will help them get through it. We talked about this and they will be okay and accept it. People who commit suicide don't think this much. They just could do it."

Ugh she's so awful. My brother killed himself 38 years ago and my family forever mourns him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Good Morning all,

First off I would like to apologize to the mods as I made a comment about the little vixen yesterday and it was deleted.
I try to be good on here I really do!!
I have a question. Why is it we are always trying to label these people with narcissistic, psychopath disorders or whatever? I feel that sometimes there are some that are just evil period. Bad seeds.
Do any of you feel that same way?

Ugh she's so awful. My brother killed himself 38 years ago and my family forever mourns him.

Dear Flourish,

My heart just aches reading this. I can't even imagine the pain.

I feel deep sorrow that this happened.

Live feed bites today...in 2017 I'd think they'd have a much better system [emoji17]

Dear The Farm,

Yes I do believe in evil.

As a society we have always sought to understand how anyone can do evil deeds. There are indeed patterns and within those we deconstruct behaviors. The profiles that exist can and do assist the F.B.I. and other law enforcement in their searches for perpetrators of heinous crimes.

Although we make great endeavors to understand, we can never truly understand the seed of evil which I believe does exist in some humans.

So sorry Flourish.
How can life ever be the same. It can't. In Conrad's case I feel he did not really do it on his own. He was more or less forced. She needs to pay for her part in it which I feel was a very big part.

Omg is defense really saying that since no one analyzed the cell towers maybe he made calls and texts to others while he was dying? How freaking insane. Does Michelle possess some crazy powers of cell signals that she would be only person in the world that he could connect to? She was the only single person who knew where he was and what he was doing. She fully admitted to multiple people she was to blame and that she did this and effectively killed him. So frustrating.

She listened to him die. Her own words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member