MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah !!!
Tbh, I wouldn't trust this 'thing' to water my flower beds. Wouldn't want her anywhere near my property !

She (imo) LISTENED to him die for the sheer fun of it.
She's a monster who will always need to be watched. Would anyone here want her living by you, or working with kids ???

I do not hate her. (Of course Conrad was not my child, either.)
But more like a cold wrath.

Lock her up and throw away the key ; let her finish out her life staring at the walls of a cell ....while her peers get on with their lives.
:moo:

bbm

Agree completely. She's just too maladjusted and malevolent to be out in the world with people. I would really like to see a long sentence, but involuntary manslaughter, especially with no (as far as we know) prior felonies, etc., won't amount to too much time. The judge does have some discretion, I hope.

And I agree again, I don't like to hate people, but "cold wrath" is a fitting term for what I feel for Michelle and those of her cruel, selfish ilk.

Cold wrath. Yes.

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."

I am speechless.

It can be assumed that Michelle Carter watched "Glee" and maybe wanted the attention surrounding a "boyfriend's" suicide. Notice Carter's wording and compare it to the "Glee" dialogue the actress performed:

Carter: "I had my whole life planned out with 'Roy'... we would live happily ever after ...Now it's gonna be something different, maybe something better, But I just don't think that's possible. He was my person."

Rachel Berry, Glee, Season 5 Episode 3 (Finn's Memorial) at the end: "I had it all planned out... then we would live happily ever after... And now what? I don't know. Something different. Maybe something better. I just, I don't think that's possible. He was my person."

PLEASE find a way to contact the prosecutor with this information (with "Glee" dialog link). Like me, I doubt they have ever watched the show. It could well tip the balance. This is absolutely horrible. PLEASE, someone do it quickly!!!!

RSBM

Unbelievable.

Hard to fathom a person such as this would be able to rehabilitate. Wonder what other things she may have done ?
And it wouldn't necessarily have to be a criminal act to be an evil deed.

bbm

Uggghh. The mind flies -- she said she really didn't have any friends -- not only was it a plea for pity (poor me, poor me) but it was also a fact, I feel sure. She was just gloom and doom walking with a big dose of vengeance. Can you imagine what she may have done to someone with whom she tried to be friendly, and they spurned her? Evil mischief, escalating to I-don't-know-what.
Maybe she was getting a drift that Conrad was losing interest in her? Serve him right; and pity & attention for poor, poor me. SMH.

Oh, my. Your post gave me chills. Eerie and sick. "He was my person." OMGosh. Sure hope the prosecutors know this. You really should send that info to them. Really. That's just evil.

What the heck!!

Is someone contacting the prosecutor? Seriously! They need to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg what the what????!!!

Did you send this info to theDA?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-set-resume/sGNOjUNZAd8BzKhC7UTsGN/story.html

For several days, Carter pressured Roy about killing himself, text messages show, and in one exchange, Carter expressed frustration that he was still alive.

Roy: “Sorry I took sleeping pills & fell asleep.”

Carter: “So it didn’t work? You said you wanted this bad. I knew you weren’t going to try hard. I feel like such an idiot. You didn’t ever do anything. You lied about the whole thing. You said you were gonna go to the woods I thought you really wanted to die. But apparently you don’t. I feel played and stupid.”

Roy: “I’ll prove you wrong.”

Roy backed off killing himself again, triggering a harsh response from Carter.

Carter: “See that’s what I mean you keep pushing it off.”

He replied by saying he wanted to die quickly and with minimal pain.

Carter: “That’s why you have to do something quick that will end without having to worry about the pain.”

Roy tried to overdose on Nyquil and Tylenol, both of which are over-the-counter medications.

The next day, Carter brought up suicide again.

Carter: “Well you gonna do it tonight or not?”

Roy: “I don’t think I have it in me.”

Carter: “I knew it!”

Roy: “I’m too scared. You’re right I don’t have it in me.”

Carter: “Just swallow all of them . . . You purposefully took a low dosage because you don’t wanna die.”

She urged Roy to take 10 Benadryls and a bottle of Tylenol.

Carter: “I still don’t think you want to do this so you’ll have to prove me wrong.”

After Roy expressed reservations once again, Carter made some suggestions.

Carter: “Hang yourself, jump off a building, stab yourself. I don’t know. There’s lots of ways.”

Two days later came this exchange:

Roy: “How was your day?”

Carter: “When are you doing it?”

A state medical examiner testified Thursday that it could have taken some 20 minutes for the poisonous fumes to end Roy’s life.

Is someone contacting the prosecutor? Seriously! They need to know!

I'm composing an email right now. I figured rather than plead for someone to do it I'd just go ahead and send it.

I'm composing an email right now. I figured rather than plead for someone to do it I'd just go ahead and send it.

I wouldn't know how to do it. I live in the UK. Thank you for doing it ♥️

When I said 'seriously!' In my post it was me expressing how shocked I was that she said it. Not that someone needed to take me seriously. Just wanted to clear that up. I realised reading it back it could be seen that way [emoji846]

I did the same!!! Hopefully getting both of ours in there helps...too bad they rested today!!!!!

Dear HRP:

How do you know these are michelle Carter's words? Did you hear her say these words, or were they written down somewhere? I haven't followed the case carefully enough to know.

Thanks...

When I said 'seriously!' In my post it was me expressing how shocked I was that she said it. Not that someone needed to take me seriously. Just wanted to clear that up. I realised reading it back it could be seen that way [emoji846]

I didn't take it the wrong way at all. :) I sent off an email to the Bristol county DA's office containing both quotes a few minutes ago. I didn't have a link to her text though, so I will happily take HRP's word for it. I just said that I'd seen it posted on an online forum I belong to and wanted to make sure they saw it, if they hadn't already. I commended the fine job they're doing.

Now I see that the prosecution has rested their case, but perhaps they can use it somehow.
http://wpri.com/2017/06/08/prosecution-rests-case-in-michelle-carter-trial/

Dang that is almost word for word, in the exact order. That is not coincidence imo. She is really out there in her mind. JMO

bbm

Agree completely. She's just too maladjusted and malevolent to be out in the world with people. I would really like to see a long sentence, but involuntary manslaughter, especially with no (as far as we know) prior felonies, etc., won't amount to too much time. The judge does have some discretion, I hope.

And I agree again, I don't like to hate people, but "cold wrath" is a fitting term for what I feel for Michelle and those of her cruel, selfish ilk.

Cold wrath. Yes.

Sorry, I don't see you as the one with a "cold wrath". I see HER as having cold wrath!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-set-resume/sGNOjUNZAd8BzKhC7UTsGN/story.html

For several days, Carter pressured Roy about killing himself, text messages show, and in one exchange, Carter expressed frustration that he was still alive.

Roy: “Sorry I took sleeping pills & fell asleep.”

Carter: “So it didn’t work? You said you wanted this bad. I knew you weren’t going to try hard. I feel like such an idiot. You didn’t ever do anything. You lied about the whole thing. You said you were gonna go to the woods I thought you really wanted to die. But apparently you don’t. I feel played and stupid.”

Roy: “I’ll prove you wrong.”

Roy backed off killing himself again, triggering a harsh response from Carter.

Carter: “See that’s what I mean you keep pushing it off.”

He replied by saying he wanted to die quickly and with minimal pain.

Carter: “That’s why you have to do something quick that will end without having to worry about the pain.”

Roy tried to overdose on Nyquil and Tylenol, both of which are over-the-counter medications.

The next day, Carter brought up suicide again.

Carter: “Well you gonna do it tonight or not?”

Roy: “I don’t think I have it in me.”

Carter: “I knew it!”

Roy: “I’m too scared. You’re right I don’t have it in me.”

Carter: “Just swallow all of them . . . You purposefully took a low dosage because you don’t wanna die.”

She urged Roy to take 10 Benadryls and a bottle of Tylenol.

Carter: “I still don’t think you want to do this so you’ll have to prove me wrong.”

After Roy expressed reservations once again, Carter made some suggestions.

Carter: “Hang yourself, jump off a building, stab yourself. I don’t know. There’s lots of ways.”

Two days later came this exchange:

Roy: “How was your day?”

Carter: “When are you doing it?”

A state medical examiner testified Thursday that it could have taken some 20 minutes for the poisonous fumes to end Roy’s life.

O M G I have not read these texts. There is no doubt she murdered him. He flat out said he didn't want to die and didn't want to do it and what is her response? You lied to me, you played me. You have to do it to prove you didn't play me. How on EARTH can anyone read these and say he was suicidal? He wasn't.

send that email to several people or everyone in the prosecutor's office. Just one email might slip through the cracks...

send that email to several people or everyone in the prosecutor's office. Just one email might slip through the cracks...

Yes, I would have if I could have found more. There was no list of Assistant D.A.s or contact info for them on the site. Maybe someone else can track it down elsewhere? I'm out of time for now. :)
http://bristolda.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members