MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ontario Mom

stay safe ♥ be kind
Reaction score
"Four children who were found in a disturbing South Boston apartment alongside a dead man over the weekend have been taken into state custody as officials investigate why they were in the presence of alcohol, drugs, and sex toys, Gov. Maura Healey said Wednesday. A Boston Fire Department incident report said first responders found the children, who are 5 to 10 years old, on Saturday morning in “extremely unsanitary conditions” and in a back bedroom where an adult male was in the process of hiding them."

"The Boston Fire Department incident report said six other adults, “who appeared to be male, were seen in the apartment.” Sources tell the Herald the men were dressed in drag. “All of the adult parties were being uncooperative and did not provide helpful information. All adults present denied having children inside the apartment,” the incident report said."

"A member of the Boston City Council wants the Housing Authority to explain exactly what happened at the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex, where four children were allegedly found hidden in the back room of an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead person. On Saturday, Boston Police and Fire crews responded to 381 Old Colony Avenue to a report of a person in cardiac arrest who required medical assistance. First responders, according to an incident report obtained by the Herald, found a filthy apartment occupied by uncooperative adults — reportedly dressed in drag — who apparently were hiding the presence of children from them."

So then... 6 adult men having what appears to be a drag sex party, complete with drugs, booze, sex toys and hiding children from the authorities. So many questions but primarily, where are the parents of these kids? My second question is one I can't even bring myself to consider but why were CHILDREN at an adult drag sex party?

You know, I read the initial post with MSM and thought it sounded a lot like the Jesse McFadden case (only those kids didn't make it), with all the drugs and sex toys around. Then I thought... Is this article for real? Or is it made up? Because it's just so hard to wrap my head around young kids in a home like that with the "adults" doing what they are and WERE doing!!!

*lets out a pent up breath*

<modsnip - quoted post was removd>

I was questioning why there is a notable lack of MSM coverage, as well as any local DA speaking out against this. There have been no charges. It appears to me anyway, that this type of "party" is acceptable to some ( many) , and not newsworthy in the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was questioning why there is a notable lack of MSM coverage, as well as any local DA speaking out against this. There have been no charges. It appears to me anyway, that this type of "party" is acceptable to some ( many) , and not newsworthy in the least.
It's utter madness. I mentioned the story to my 20 year old daughter (okay I was ranting, furiously) and she went to try and find some details and was unable to find it anywhere but the Boston Herald and the Daily Mail. I haven't exhaustively looked but I don't think I've seen it on the main MSM outlets at all.

Very little media coverage
No charges
No further info

Zip. Nada. Zilch.

I want to know where the parents of those children are.
Are they missing children?
Is dad one of the men there?
Are they all siblings?
Why in the HECK are there no charges?
Why did ALL the men present lie and say there were no kids there?
Why were they hiding the kids?
Why WERE the kids there?

Is it now perfectly legal to have minor children in such a scenario?

Seriously.
CNN won't touch this....
The NYT won't touch this...
Even Fox news won't go there...

You didn't hear or read about it....
It didn't happen...

The local fire team who responded, and initially wrote the report, noting the strange, appalling conditions with HIDDEN CHILDREN .?
Now, silence...

Who and why are they protecting?
MOO

Well, Fox 25 in Boston went there:

“A lot of drug paraphernalia and sex toys all around and then one of the firefighters said that they heard a cry for help,” said Murphy. “That there were four children in the back room, and I am hearing that the adults in the apartment were not wanting first responders to go back when they heard kids crying for help, so that is very disturbing to me.”

The kids were CRYING FOR HELP and adult men present were uncooperative. This is infuriating. :mad:

ETA: also from the same link:

"The Department of Children and Families said in a statement to Boston 25, “The Department of Children and Families has taken custody of the children who live in the home.” Neighbors said they know the apartment and that something happened over the weekend but they didn’t want to talk about it."

So then if the kids lived there, why wasn't the adult with the name on the rental agreement charged when the kids were taken into custody??

Seriously.
CNN won't touch this....

It didn't happen...

The local fire team who responded, and initially wrote the report, noting the strange, appalling conditions with HIDDEN CHILDREN .?
Now, silence...

MOO

Who and why indeed.

Seriously.
CNN won't touch this....

It didn't happen...

Now, silence...

MOO
<modsnip - article doesn't say that>

<modsnip - article doesn't say that>

I first heard about this case on tik tok this morning. I really thought it was fake news <modsnip> Then I got to work and read some news articles and what on earth is going on in Boston, or anywhere for that matter???
---------------------------------------
At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty (pictured) told the Boston Herald the dead body found on the floor was 'from an apparent overdose' and that 'a man wearing a wig claiming to be the father' of the kids was found in a back bedroom.
Four kids found at drag party with a dead trans woman, drugs, sex toys

BOSTON — A Boston city councilor is calling for answers after children were found inside a public housing apartment where an adult died that has been described to her as a house of horrors.
[snip]
Boston city councilor Erin Murphy.

“A lot of drug paraphernalia and sex toys all around and then one of the firefighters said that they heard a cry for help,” said Murphy. “That there were four children in the back room, and I am hearing that the adults in the apartment were not wanting first responders to go back when they heard kids crying for help, so that is very disturbing to me.”
‘Cry for help’: City councilor calls for answers after kids found in ‘house of horrors’ after death

Seriously.
CNN won't touch this....

It didn't happen...

Now, silence...

MOO
I did search on both CNN and the NYT and you are correct, not a word about this case.

"A member of the Boston City Council wants the Housing Authority to explain exactly what happened at the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex, where four children were allegedly found hidden in the back room of an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead person. On Saturday, Boston Police and Fire crews responded to 381 Old Colony Avenue to a report of a person in cardiac arrest who required medical assistance. First responders, according to an incident report obtained by the Herald, found a filthy apartment occupied by uncooperative adults — reportedly dressed in drag — who apparently were hiding the presence of children from them."

So then... 6 adult men having what appears to be a drag sex party, complete with drugs, booze, sex toys and hiding children from the authorities. So many questions but primarily, where are the parents of these kids? My second question is one I can't even bring myself to consider but why were CHILDREN at an adult drag sex party?
Are these children related to each other? Are these the biological children of someone present at the party? Or maybe someone at that party had custody of the children? Let me guess... whoever brought the children was the person who died.

Are these children related to each other? Are these the biological children of someone present at the party? Or maybe someone at that party had custody of the children? Let me guess... whoever brought the children was the person who died.
From what I've been able to piece together, the kids actually lived in this sickening, filthy apartment.
My guess is, they're siblings and their bio paternal parent (sorry, a real father doesn't make his kids live this way) is probably the person with the name on the rental agreement.
The fact that they were crying for help when police and FD showed up, tells me they wanted HELP, and they wanted OUT.
I have to wonder where their mother is.

No two ways about it, those kids are talking. Although it's unthinkable to me there haven't been any charges.

From what I've been able to piece together, the kids actually lived in this sickening, filthy apartment.
My guess is, they're siblings and their bio paternal parent (sorry, a real father doesn't make his kids live this way) is probably the person with the name on the rental agreement.
The fact that they were crying for help when police and FD showed up, tells me they wanted HELP, and they wanted OUT.
I have to wonder where their mother is.

No two ways about it, those kids are talking. Although it's unthinkable to me there haven't been any charges.
I can't even imagine the stuff going on there at all times.

I first heard about this case on tik tok this morning. I really thought it was fake news <modsnip> Then I got to work and read some news articles and what on earth is going on in Boston, or anywhere for that matter???
RSBM

I didn't think it was fake news, but it was so horrifying I couldn't believe it wasn't top news on EVERY major outlet.
<modsnip>

jmo

RSBM

I didn't think it was fake news, but it was so horrifying I couldn't believe it wasn't top news on EVERY major outlet.
<modsnip>

jmo
ppl should realize by now ...<modsnip>.. many cases go unheard off
but ppl can make a noise if they wanted .. but you hear.. no one wants to talk about it ..hush hush

<modsnip - if it's not an approved source, don't mention it>

I am so happy to see that South Boston is taking this very seriously! Crimes against children should not be a political quandary! I am so sick of that being taboo with our media outlets. We have to be loud about this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back