MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip> But I am glad that this case is being taken very seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Terribly sad. I have kids the same age and can't even imagine having to bury one. My heart goes out to the family for sure.

As for this sloppy, inconsistant information, it shouldn't take this long to clear the whole thing up.

EMT and BFD arrived and saw A, B and C.
30 minutes pass and BPD show up and see D, F and G, and no mention of A, B or C.

Common sense tells us the folks in the apartment tidied up before police arrived, and that's why they encountered a different environment, and different attitudes (cooperative) than the first responders dealt with.

Is it really that hard for Boston PD to show courtesy to the Boston FD and admit that yes, it's possible what they encountered was a cleaned up version of what the other department encountered? Or is backing off their first conflicting report too much of a embarassment for them now that they've already doubled down?

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this not showing up in anyone else's "watched threads" feed, or is it just me? I even unwatched and rewatched to see if it was a glitch.

Is this not showing up in anyone else's "watched threads" feed, or is it just me? I even unwatched and rewatched to see if it was a glitch.
This happens to me with multiple threads I “watch”. Guessing a long term glitch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back