MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sex toys, drugs, alcohol and 5 children hiding in a room, calling for help...one dude dead on the floor. I am wondering if this incident has any possible connection to human/child trafficking? And again, why the silence?

“The Boston Housing Authority is working closely with the Boston Police Department as they continue to investigate the circumstances around the recent death at Mary-Ellen McCormack. BHA received no complaints about activity in this unit prior to the incident, but we care deeply about the safety of all our residents and are working actively with the agencies involved to take all appropriate follow-up action,” the spokesperson told the Herald.

A spokesperson for the Suffolk District Attorney’s office said that they are watching closely as the situation unfolds.

“We’re aware of the situation and investigation and will move forward appropriately should any charges result,” the spokesperson said.

Boston City Council will hold hearing after four kids found near corpse, drugs, sex toys

It's utter madness. I mentioned the story to my 20 year old daughter (okay I was ranting, furiously) and she went to try and find some details and was unable to find it anywhere but the Boston Herald and the Daily Mail. I haven't exhaustively looked but I don't think I've seen it on the main MSM outlets at all.

Very little media coverage
No charges
No further info

Zip. Nada. Zilch.

I want to know where the parents of those children are.
Are they missing children?
Is dad one of the men there?
Are they all siblings?
Why in the HECK are there no charges?
Why did ALL the men present lie and say there were no kids there?
Why were they hiding the kids?
Why WERE the kids there?

Is it now perfectly legal to have minor children in such a scenario?
Those are questions that all of us should be asking.

The mystery widends..it seems the person found dead was a transgender. In this news story (at 45 seconds) it briefly shows a police report. The person was apparently known and it reads male to female transgender.

ETA Since it says the person is 'known " to the commonwealth that would possibly suggest the police had been there before, and if it is a male to female that was not the mom. IMO

Did they say how he died, cause of death?

Updated to add -- I just read a post above that says he died from an overdose.

Those poor children, crying out for help.

Last edited:
NBC Boston was reporting it yesterday.

Look at all of the horrible things posted on this site that needs intervention. Much of it gets limited coverage. There is no cover up. The identity of the children needs to be protected and a solid case for prosecution needs to be built. Children are found in horrific conditions everyday. It is sadly no longer news worthy.

"Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on the scene." Boston PD, per the last posted article.

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle? Or maybe this is just something we're more used to seeing, people living in squalor. If so, I'm really curious about the sensationalism.

"According to authorities and public officials, the children — all under the age of 10 — were found in an apartment with sex toys, drugs, alcohol and six cross-dressing men."

"An incident report filed through the Boston Fire Department states the kids were discovered by first responders after one of the adults in the apartment was found dead. Several adults in that apartment were also accused of hiding those children in a back room. "

"According to the incident report, the apartment was in "extreme unsanitary conditions," and all adults in the unit were being uncooperative and denied having children inside."

RSBBM from

Seems like a lot of what was reported earlier is inaccurate.

According to Boston Police Department today:

"Boston Police were called to 381 Old Colony Avenue in South Boston at 11:11 am on Saturday 06.17.23 to investigate a call for an unconscious person. Boston Fire and EMS were on scene assisting the individual. At 11:41am Boston EMS pronounced the person non-viable and the Medical Examiner's Office took jurisdiction of the body. Detectives were also called to the residence to photograph the scene as part of the investigation. The adults on scene, who told officers they had called for help when they became aware their friend was not breathing, were fully cooperative with the Boston Police Officers who responded. There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence. The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased. Due to the nature of the call, and to ensure appropriate follow up with the families involved, officers did file a 51A with DCF. Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on scene. This is an ongoing investigation."

Thankfully - no drugs, no sex toys, no hidden children, no uncooperative adults.

Last edited:

"Boston Police were called to 381 Old Colony Avenue in South Boston at 11:11 am on Saturday 06.17.23 to investigate a call for an unconscious person. Boston Fire and EMS were on scene assisting the individual. At 11:41am Boston EMS pronounced the person non-viable and the Medical Examiner's Office took jurisdiction of the body. Detectives were also called to the residence to photograph the scene as part of the investigation. The adults on scene, who told officers they had called for help when they became aware their friend was not breathing, were fully cooperative with the Boston Police Officers who responded. There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence. The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased. Due to the nature of the call, and to ensure appropriate follow up with the families involved, officers did file a 51A with DCF. Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on scene. This is an ongoing investigation."

Thankfully - no drugs, no sex toys, no hidden children, no uncooperative adults.
Wow, so what was reported earlier was a flat out lie- or is this ^ a coverup? Very confusing ...

Bottom line though, DCF needs to investigate what is going on in the lives of these kids. I hope neglect is the worst of what they have suffered - never thought I would type something like that :(

Suddenly everything that every person on the scene witnessed first hand is... inaccurate?

I don't believe it. I call BS.
Someone's covering something or someone up.
Those first responders would have never said what they said if they didn't see FIRST hand, what they said they saw. THOSE are the folks I believe.

jmo

Suddenly everything that every person on the scene witnessed first hand is... inaccurate?

I don't believe it. I call BS.
Someone's covering something or someone up.
Those first responders would have never said what they said if they didn't see FIRST hand, what they said they saw. THOSE are the folks I believe.

jmo
Then someone should tell the police that. Until then, it seems the initial report was misinformation.
I think we can all agree that is a good thing.

Wasn’t the initial report from the fire department? It’s possible they were on scene before police. They might have encountered drugs or paraphernalia that they had to move to attempt to resuscitate the victim. I could be wrong but I don’t know if each report is from the same responding agency. MOO

Wasn’t the initial report from the fire department? It’s possible they were on scene before police. They might have encountered drugs or paraphernalia that they had to move to attempt to resuscitate the victim. I could be wrong but I don’t know if each report is from the same responding agency. MOO
They still have to give that information to the police, if true. As of today, they haven't. Maybe tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back