MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then someone should tell the police that. Until then, it seems the initial report was misinformation.
I think we can all agree that is a good thing.
They did. Apparently that doesn't matter. The BPD's version of events is what folks are supposed to accept.

I don't. I believe the first responders.

jmo

They did. Apparently that doesn't matter. The BPD's version of events is what folks are supposed to accept.

I don't. I believe the first responders.

jmo
Sounds like they reported it to the media and not BPD. Hopefully they will report it the the BPD now if true! Otherwise seems like a game of telephone that made its way to the news that BPD had to squash.

Sounds like they reported it to the media and not BPD. Hopefully they will report it the the BPD now if true! Otherwise seems like a game of telephone that made its way to the news that BPD had to squash.
Sounds more like imagined damage control to me.

No one with any common sense believes that those first responders were lying or somehow "misinformed" about what they saw (drugs, paraphenalia), booze, sex toys, general filth, and kids being hidden away in a back room, crying for help.

These are the folks we rely on every single day to put their own safety aside and to BE THERE when we need them. They see it all, and they deal with it all. And now suddenly the BPD is essentially calling them liars.

Somehow I doubt this will go over well.

jmo

They still have to give that information to the police, if true. As of today, they haven't. Maybe tomorrow.
On Saturday, Boston Police and Fire crews responded to 381 Old Colony Avenue

So the police misread the whole mess?? I don't think so.

Last edited:
???? Where does that say anything about sex toys, drugs, hidden children and uncooperative adults?
That police report is exactly what I said, via the BPD official statement: Update to Death Investigation at 381 Old Colony Avenue, South Boston — bpdnews.com
It is just the very top of the report...we have no idea of other details. The point was the police were indeed there. Your post that I was responding to read "They still have to give that information to the police, if true. As of today, they haven't. Maybe tomorrow."

Well the police were there with the firefighters, end of story. I can't believe the police didn't see what the firefighters did...believe what you want.

Because hoarder conditions and unsanitary conditions constitute neglect! Removing the children for those reasons is absolutely the right thing to do! You don't agree?
Children live with hoarders. They also live without enough to eat. It would not be possible to rehouse all the children based on these expectations. We should be doing better than taking children away from families and giving them to strangers.

Doubt it was all lying firefighters. For what gain, to loose their jobs?
<modsnip: quoted post was removed> At this point I have seen an official response from police. Nothing from EMS nor Fire. The police gain nothing from lying. Perhaps someone gave information from hearsay. The story was met with "why is no one reporting this"? Maybe some news agencies wanted to independently verify the facts and couldn't. It is impossible to cover something like this up.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I have seen an official response from police. Nothing from EMS nor Fire. The police gain nothing from lying. Perhaps someone gave information from hearsay. The story was met with "why is no one reporting this"? Maybe some news agencies wanted to independently verify the facts and couldn't. It is impossible to cover something like this up.

The only officials that I have seen quoted are city councilors (ETA: besides the official police report). And they seemingly want the BHA to monitor their housing residents.

imo

Last edited:
The only officials that I have seen quoted are city councilors. And they seemingly want the BHA to monitor their housing residents.

imo

I meant besides the official police report. (I will edit my previous post for clarity.)

The random quotes in the media are from city councilors, from what I have seen. And who knows where they got their info, maybe from gossipy neighbours. It seems that their info is inaccurate.

One councilor said he 'heard' that the deceased person died from a drug overdose.
The ambulance was called for a cardiac event.

A councilor said there were drugs and sex toys all over the place.
The police say they saw no evidence of that.

I don't see a cover up. I can't even imagine what any official would be covering up, or why.
It seems to me to be people getting together, one of them suddenly died, children being shielded, the apartment was squalid.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back