MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy 6th Birthday Giovanni - May you, your mom, and sister be wrapped in love, warmth, and grace. May the light from above guide you all together again.

:praying:

Happy Birthday Giovanni :balloon:

My thoughts are with you and your family. Hoping for some good news for all of you :)

Well, Giovanni, the last I recall before sleep was praying with many words for your mother. But woke to just one word...promise. :blowkiss:

The Promise

Happy Birthday Little Man !! I pray that you are safe and happy somewhere, and that someday real soon, you will be reunited with your loving mom. God bless you and those who love you !!

Thanks Capoly for letting me know today was little G's birthday!

Giovani,
Happy birthday little man! wishes are light like the white fluffy part of a dandelion... I hope they fly and find you and bring you home where you belong.

T
Giovani,
Happy birthday little man! wishes are light like the white fluffy part of a dandelion... I hope they fly and find you and bring you home where you belong.

I'm sure a birthday invite seemed a mite strange. But when we have no news articles to post or TV shows to discuss, drawing attention to Giovanni (or any missing child lacking publicity) means making much adieu when an opportunity presents itself.

Bless you & thank you all for being a fluffy piece of dandelion lol.

Thank you capoly for all your efforts on behalf of Giovanni and others!

Gio - I hope you had a lovely birthday and that on some level you could feel all the love and prayers that are being sent your way. I hope you are home with your mom soon and until then, I pray you are safe.

Salem

It's unreal that it is never mentioned on any newscast here in Boston.

It's unreal that it is never mentioned on any newscast here in Boston.

I agree, LLC. Didn't once think there would be no mention of the child. Well, lets just hope that means more is known as to his whereabouts and no publicity was thought necessary. Otherwise I don't get it....

Capoly, thanks so much for the invite. What a wonderful reminder to keep him and his mother in our prayers. I so wish they would find the little guy; he has certainly taken my heart!

we are all wishing the same for you, no matter where you are...

:gift: :praying: The best gift would be you coming home!!

:balloons::hug::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Happy Birthday May all your wishes come true!!

you are on my mind this morning little G... come home to us soon....

Come home soon and we will set up a playdate with the cowboy...

Gonzalez trial continued again until next month

The case against Ernesto L. Gonzalez, the Lynn father charged with parental kidnapping and willfully misleading a person in the investigation involving the disappearance of his 5-year-old son, was continued again Tuesday in Salem Superior Court until next month due to the unavailability of the prosecutor.

Assistant District Attorney Meg Morrisey informed Judge Timothy Q. Feeley that the case had to be continued because prosecutor Jean M. Curran is currently on trial in Lawrence Superior Court on another criminal case.

The case was continued until June 9 at which time Curran is expected to turn over additional police reports and preliminary trial information to defense lawyer Lawrence J. McGuire.

In the meantime, Gonzalez remains held without bail at the Middleton Jail.

http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2009/05/06/news/news18.txt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jitto120
Back