MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh well, found thread and Tony did say if things turned out "good".....and one could justifiably say things didn't turn out good.

Though bringing a child home, is bringing a child home. Never bad, just could have been much better.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2530938&postcount=146

It shouldn't matter if things turned out "good" or "bad" with Caylee (in terms of coming to search for Giovanni). Giovanni is still missing. He needs to be found too.

It shouldn't matter if things turned out "good" or "bad" with Caylee (in terms of coming to search for Giovanni). Giovanni is still missing. He needs to be found too.

Yes, he does! And I wish some of those attention drawing people would show up in Lynn, MA!

Am trying to be fair to Tony Padilla. Even though he 'promised' to look into Giovanni's case...he did kinda cover his arse with the "good results" prior to his promise.

Ernesto makes me :furious:

Yes, he does! And I wish some of those attention drawing people would show up in Lynn, MA!

Am trying to be fair to Tony Padilla. Even though he 'promised' to look into Giovanni's case...he did kinda cover his arse with the "good results" prior to his promise.

Ernesto makes me :furious:

Capoly, my wife is very good friends with TP, and they discussed G's case early on. Very respectfully, TP received info, actually LP spoke to LE, that did not warrant their involvement in his case. Not speaking for him, just telling what I know, I sincerely hope this child is found, God Bless him and his family.

Oh I'm feelin the love. :)

LOL Good! Cause I'm in a ripping mood what with feeling no love for Ernesto!

This week I have received a high number of Google emails re Giovanni Gonzalez that have nothing to do with Giovanni. Tonight alone there had to be 10. So now I'm totally irrational over this wanting to email Google and yell....DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE ABOUT A BRAZILIAN SOCCER PLAYER!! THERE'S A LITTLE BOY MISSING!!!!

Darn fools LOL

Capoly, my wife is very good friends with TP, and they discussed G's case early on. Very respectfully, TP received info, actually LP spoke to LE, that did not warrant their involvement in his case. Not speaking for him, just telling what I know, I sincerely hope this child is found, God Bless him and his family.

Thank you, how very kind of you to post :blowkiss: I do believe what you write. These men have good hearts, don't think for a moment I don't feel that way about them. Just am in a lousy foot stamping mood. I do see though how my writing covering arse sounded like I was saying Tony Padilla was not serious with his intent. Please know that is not true at all.

I would edit my post re arse remark but that would take away from your kindness so will leave. Again :blowkiss:

Just have to love the Mods here. Each and every one of 'em is kind, understanding and QUICK! Thank you, Animal04216 :blowkiss:

Thank you, how very kind of you to post :blowkiss: I do believe what you write. These men have good hearts, don't think for a moment I don't feel that way about them. Just am in a lousy foot stamping mood. I do see though how my writing covering arse sounded like I was saying Tony Padilla was not serious with his intent. Please know that is not true at all.

I would edit my post re arse remark but that would take away from your kindness so will leave. Again :blowkiss:

Dont give up capoly, fight the good fight,this little guy needs all the help he can get. I dont see anything wrong with asking about a commitment someone made, ever.

Dont give up capoly, fight the good fight,this little guy needs all the help he can get. I dont see anything wrong with asking about a commitment someone made, ever.

I wish I was fighting, Drivenon, but, due to health reasons, prayer seems to be the most I can offer Giovanni.

That is why I'm helping out on the LTWH Forums. I don't know if any law change could have helped Giovanni but all my posting & fretting on Giovanni's thread does little to help anyone. Posting to get the word out in the LTWH Forums about Laws & Alerts etc may help another child or adult. It has turned helpless energy into helpful (I hope LOL) action.

Everyone in these forums needs to check out their State laws, statutes, codes...whatever their State calls them. If your State does not have laws that adequately protect your family, your neighbors family, the families in your community.....than start writing, calling and passing on the information to others that the laws of your State need to be strengthen.

Prayers for our little man and his Mom.

Gonzalez search records sought

LYNN - Lawyers for The Daily Item and The Boston Globe were scheduled to appear in Lynn District Court Monday to press for the release of search warrant information related to the disappearance of 5-year-old Giovanni Gonzalez.

http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2009/01/10/news/news03.txt

About time a few waves were made.

I sent an email to the Daily Item as follows (I'll try to send it to the Globe also):

Hi. I'm writing to find out what the Judge decided in the request for unsealing the search warrants in Giovanni's case. Will the information be allowed to the public?

Many of us at websleuths.com are following this case and we are very frustrated at the lack of information. We have posters that actually go out and put up flyers and follow every news article.

We are now at a loss because we don't know if there is any truth to E. Gonzalaz's confession.

Also, I'm wondering if Thor has an "in" with Lynn, MA law enforcement (LE)? If so, is there any way he could mention that if LE asks, Texas Equsearch may be willing to come to look for Giovanni? Texas Equsearch looks for both live and deceased persons and they have an outstanding track record.

I'm enclosing a couple of links in case you would like to check them out. First one is websleuths.com and the second is for Texas Equsearch:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69308 this link will take you directly to the discussion on Giovanni.

http://txeq.baytownclassified.com/ This link will take you to Texas Equsearch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Salem

I sent an email to the Daily Item as follows (I'll try to send it to the Globe also):

Hi. I'm writing to find out what the Judge decided in the request for unsealing the search warrants in Giovanni's case. Will the information be allowed to the public?

Many of us at websleuths.com are following this case and we are very frustrated at the lack of information. We have posters that actually go out and put up flyers and follow every news article.

We are now at a loss because we don't know if there is any truth to E. Gonzalaz's confession.

Also, I'm wondering if Thor has an "in" with Lynn, MA law enforcement (LE)? If so, is there any way he could mention that if LE asks, Texas Equsearch may be willing to come to look for Giovanni? Texas Equsearch looks for both live and deceased persons and they have an outstanding track record.

I'm enclosing a couple of links in case you would like to check them out. First one is websleuths.com and the second is for Texas Equsearch:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69308 this link will take you directly to the discussion on Giovanni.

http://txeq.baytownclassified.com/ This link will take you to Texas Equsearch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Salem

Great! I hope you get a response soon. And I so hope to be there should TES come even if it's just to hand out water. But, Salem, who is Thor?

Mother maintains belief that missing boy is alive

Daisy Colón, the mother of a missing 5-year-old boy whose father confessed to killing him, said yesterday that she believes her son is still alive, and she appealed to potential witnesses for help.

Colón said there is no proof for Ernesto Gonzalez's assertions from Nov. 26, when he told a Globe reporter during a jailhouse interview that he stabbed their son, Giovanni Gonzalez, to death, dismembered his body, and disposed of the remains in three different trash bins near his apartment in Lynn.

"I don't believe anything that [Ernesto Gonzalez] said," Colón, who lives in East Boston with Giovanni's younger sister, said in her first comments to the Globe since his confession. "I know my son is alive. I know he's somewhere."
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...r_maintains_belief_that_missing_boy_is_alive/

Gonzalez kidnapping case continued until February

The case of Ernesto L. Gonzalez, the Lynn father charged with parental kidnapping and willfully misleading a person in the further continuance of an investigation involving the disappearance of his 5-year-old son, was continued Thursday in Salem Superior Court until next month.

Defense lawyer Lawrence J. McGuire told Judge John T. Lu he was still reviewing a number of the prosecution's discovery motions, which involve police reports and other material involving the case, before he decides what motions he needs to file for the defense.

McGuire and Assistant District Attorney Jean M. Curran suggested the case be continued to Feb. 24, and the judge agreed.

http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2009/01/16/news/news09.txt

Great! I hope you get a response soon. And I so hope to be there should TES come even if it's just to hand out water. But, Salem, who is Thor?

Hi capoly - Thor was the journalist that wrote the original story.

Yes - I heard back already! I will post the response as soon as I get permission from the author. But basically he said that the judge has not made a ruling yet and he hopes to get a written ruling maybe this afternoon. The Daily Item will post an article as soon as they hear the judge's decision.

Capoly - you have the Daily Item on your email alert, right? Will you let us know when you see anything?

Once the judge rules - maybe we can send an update to Nancy Grace and see if she can get Giovanni on the air for a least a few minutes.

The gentleman from the Daily thanked us for our interest and was concerned about the lack of national media exposure for Giovanni.

Cross your fingers we get to see the search warrant and send lots of prayers for Giovanni.

Salem

Hi capoly - Thor was the journalist that wrote the original story.

Yes - I heard back already! I will post the response as soon as I get permission from the author. But basically he said that the judge has not made a ruling yet and he hopes to get a written ruling maybe this afternoon. The Daily Item will post an article as soon as they hear the judge's decision.

Capoly - you have the Daily Item on your email alert, right? Will you let us know when you see anything?

Once the judge rules - maybe we can send an update to Nancy Grace and see if she can get Giovanni on the air for a least a few minutes.

The gentleman from the Daily thanked us for our interest and was concerned about the lack of national media exposure for Giovanni.

Cross your fingers we get to see the search warrant and send lots of prayers for Giovanni.

Salem

:crossfingers: :crossfingers: Just as well there is no toe crossing smilie....I can't do that anymore LOL

Yes re Item alerts

Here's the email correspondence with Henry from the Daily Item. Let's look through the articles (see link above) and see if we can put something together for Nancy Grace? What do you think?

Salem

From Daily Item

What I would like you to do if possible is go to our Web site, www.itemlive.com and search our archives on this story. While the Boston media has done some work on it, you will probably find more information on the case from us only because we are in the back yard of this case and have covered it more often as things have unfolded.
Thank you

Henry J. C.
managing editor
The Daily Item and Itemlive.com
781-593-7700 ext. 349

Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:25 AM
To: Henry J. C.
Subject: Re: Giovianni Gonzalaz

Henry - Thank you for your prompt response. I will post your response on websleuths, UNLESS, you ask me not to. If you do not wish for me to post, just hit reply and type NO by 5:00 p.m. today and I will NOT post your response.

I don't know if you got a chance to look around websleuths. We are very interested in helping in anyway we can to bring lost/missing individuals home.

I forgot to mention that TES (TexasEquu) will also help search at the family's request. We have not been able to get this message to Daisy. One of our members contacted her through her myspace page, but Daisy has not been spending a lot of time on her myspace.

If there is anyway we can help, please let us know and thank you and The Daily Item for keeping the pressure on and making sure that LE and the Court knows there are folks who are interested in this case and that wish to see Giovanni returned home.

Sincerely,

Salem

----- Original Message -----

To: Salem
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:09 AM

Subject: RE: Giovianni Gonzalaz

Good morning XXXXX:
The judge was scheduled to rule on our request to open the search warrant information on Wednesday. He has not delivered a ruling to this point. We are expecting to receive a written ruling hopefully this afternoon, and we will post a story on his ruling as soon as we receive it.
I am glad there is at least one group outside the Lynn area with interest in this case. It seems to have been completely ignored by most of the national media for some reason.

Thank you

Henry J. C.
managing editor
The Daily Item and Itemlive.com
781-593-7700 ext. 349

Well - you have to pay to read the archives - but we may have most of the articles linked. I'll go back and take a look, but I'm out of time for today.

Salem

Judge: Gonzalez search details must remain secret

Judge Michael Lauranzano Friday rejected The Daily Item's and Boston Globe's request to make public details of a Nov. 28 police search in the Giovanni Gonzalez disappearance case, saying the information's release "at this stage of the proceedings would in fact interfere with the defendant's constitutional right to a fair trial."

http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2009/01/17/news/news05.txt

ETA In requesting release of the information, lawyers for the newspapers underscored the high level of publicity surrounding the search for 5-year-old Giovanni Gonzalez with Item Managing Editor Henry J. Collins stating, "while we respect the decision of Judge Lauranzano, we are disappointed the public will remain in the dark regarding the search for Giovanni Gonzalez.

Are they friggin serious in considering their coverage a high level of publicity? So darn disgusted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back