MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The longer this goes on, the less optimistic I am. It seems that if the father had simply let the boy wander away, he would have said so by now. So we either have a case of the dad trying to hide him- and he doesn't seem involved enough as a father to try that, or one where something worse happened. How I wish they would find the little boy!

The longer this goes on, the less optimist I am. It seems that if the father had simply let the boy wander away, he would have said so by now. So we either have a case of the dad trying to hide him- and he doesn't seem involved enough as a father to try that, or one where something worse happened. How I wish they would find the little boy!

(my bold)

I agree. Plus, Ernesto has other children (at least that's what was said in the beginning but I've heard no further deatails about them) so why hide just this one child?

Am wondering if the blood found turned out to be Ernestos only? There's very little info coming from LE, I mean shouldn't Enesto be going to trial soon for the child endangerment charges? Does anyone know MA laws that would be relevant to this case?

Giovanni - please come home soon. Everyone is looking for you and waiting. May the angels stay with you and guide and protect you!

Salem

Hey guys
I have a few questions...
Is the dad still in jail not talking?
Why won't the police say whose blood was on the knife?
Isn't there a way of making people talk when they actually have them in custody and the person is still missing and in danger???
I mean i don't get it...
He could be tied up somewhere suffering?
I don't get it...how is he just allowed to sit there and not talk when he was the last one w/ him...i don't get it....

Hey guys
I have a few questions...
Is the dad still in jail not talking?
Why won't the police say whose blood was on the knife?
Isn't there a way of making people talk when they actually have them in custody and the person is still missing and in danger???
I mean i don't get it...
He could be tied up somewhere suffering?
I don't get it...how is he just allowed to sit there and not talk when he was the last one w/ him...i don't get it....

Actually, it's not funny! I hear what you are saying! Yes, dad is still in jail and still not talking. They could try good cop/bad cop, but I'm sure they've been there-done that. Obviously, talking won't help him get out of jail, so he has no reason to talk. According to Tim at Equusearch, a nationally recognized search and rescue organization, most children are killed with in 3 hours of their abduction, and are usually within 5 miles of home. This is not really an abduction, but I think the same principles apply.

The reason he is allowed to just sit there, is because they have already arrested him, placed a VERY high bail on him, and he still won't talk. If they can't collect enough evidence to charge him with murder, he will get 3-5 for child neglect and probably walk much sooner.

Yes, it is sad that our legal system seems more concerned with the rights of the accused than the victim.

Morning Friends!

What a great birthday present I got this morning! Daisy accepted my friend request!

Please remind me of the things you all want to tell her and I will send her a message asap. Do you think I should give her a link to us here?

Let me know....

:HappyBday , Colomom!

That's great about Daisy responding to you. Maybe you could mention TES to her as well as here?

Morning Friends!

What a great birthday present I got this morning! Daisy accepted my friend request!

Please remind me of the things you all want to tell her and I will send her a message asap. Do you think I should give her a link to us here?

Let me know....

Happy Birthday! :blowkiss:

I'm so glad Daisy responded. Tell her about TES, about the catholic priest. Any brainstorming ideas you can think of. Tell her we are all praying for Giovanni and hoping he comes home soon.

Ask her if she has any ideas how to get Ernesto to talk. We have a thread or sticky for resources for the missing. I'll go find the link and bring it back. I'm trying to think what else.

Oh.... pressure on the local media to keep things going.

Salem

This is a great birthday present. Don't forget, we are here for you too! If you need support, emotional or resources just let us know.

Here's the link to resources. The first few posts talk about updates, etc.

There is an article about hiring a private detective and lots of stuff about getting them on all the missing networks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31441

Salem

There is a lot of stuff in there from Kelly of ProjectJason including "counseling" support. Daisy could probably benefit from being in touch with others in her situation.

Colomom - I'm so proud of you! And grateful that you have a myspace and know how to use it :) I seem to be a little emotional today, so I'm going to go light candles for all these missing babies. (((((HUGS)))))

I hope you have a great Birthday!

Happy Birthday Colomom! :)

Have Daisy contact the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation. They may offer a reward and when they do that, there's usually a media blitz.

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/

301 Downey Avenue
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)567-1059
or 1-888-813-8389
info@carolesundfoundation.com

Have her contact Klass Kids. The second link has pages they can link to with ideas on how to proceed in the search for their loved one.

http://www.klaaskids.org/
http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-missingchildren.htm

See if she can get LE or for her to directly request the services of TES, TexasEquaSearch. They were recently involved in the Caylee Anthony Case. They work free of charge. They only assist when asked by LE or the Family!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/about_us.html

(877)270-9500

Perhaps she can organize a candle lite vigil and alert the press. These usually generate lots of attention! If she's successful in organizing a candle lite vigil, she may be able to get Nancy Grace and Greta to send a rep to film it and give her even a few minutes on their shows to generate interest!

Nancy Grace
Cnn Crime Victim Hotline

1-888-GRACE-01

See if local businesses will donate posters and put them up everywhere!

Tell her to NEVER GIVE UP!

Oh, and have her come here and talk to the members. Usually if we have a victim participate in a thread or forum, more Websleuth members become involved.

Good luck. I'll be praying for the recovery of little Giovanni.

fran

Oh, and have her come here and talk to the members. Usually if we have a victim participate in a thread or forum, more Websleuth members become involved.

fran

(snipped, my bold)

Thank you, fran, for posting this. I was thinking along those lines but didn't know if it would sound offensive if posted. I'm too new and wouldn't want to offend any.

Well that would just be the best thing possible at this point. However, I can't help but remember Trenton's case took this same turn at one point. And we still don't know what happened to him either.

"Investigators in Lynn say they have no reason to think that Giovanni is not alive" ... Let's hope so. :)

ETA: I just watched the video and they said they are putting up a huge billboard today for Giovanni. Good!

Hi again, thanks so much for the birthday wishes!

I wrote to Daisy and offered our support and prayers and gave her a link to Fran's WONDERFUL list (thanks Fran!) and I offered the suggestion about the priest. I also invited her to join us, if she was comfortable with that.

Feel free to let me know if I can pass on a message from you and I will let you all know when/if I receive a response.

If you stop by Daisy....you will not find a group of more caring people than those on this site!!

:blowkiss:

Happy Birthday Colomom! :)

Have Daisy contact the Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation. They may offer a reward and when they do that, there's usually a media blitz.

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/

301 Downey Avenue
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)567-1059
or 1-888-813-8389
info@carolesundfoundation.com

Have her contact Klass Kids. The second link has pages they can link to with ideas on how to proceed in the search for their loved one.

http://www.klaaskids.org/
http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-missingchildren.htm

See if she can get LE or for her to directly request the services of TES, TexasEquaSearch. They were recently involved in the Caylee Anthony Case. They work free of charge. They only assist when asked by LE or the Family!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/about_us.html

(877)270-9500

Perhaps she can organize a candle lite vigil and alert the press. These usually generate lots of attention! If she's successful in organizing a candle lite vigil, she may be able to get Nancy Grace and Greta to send a rep to film it and give her even a few minutes on their shows to generate interest!

Nancy Grace
Cnn Crime Victim Hotline

1-888-GRACE-01

See if local businesses will donate posters and put them up everywhere!

Tell her to NEVER GIVE UP!

fran

Fran - this is a wonderful list with explanation of who does what. Is it in our Resources thread? If not, may I respectfully and sincerely ask that you post it there so that it will not be lost.

This is such good information.

Colomom - thank you and thank you for asking her to join us here.

I read the article above, and I just have so much hope this boy is still alive and well somewhere. I would think that DNA tests were done on that mop and the results are back by now. So if LE is still saying they think Giovanni is still alive, I'm going with it and praying that LE is not withholding evidence from us.

Staying hopeful that Giovanni comes home soon,

Salem

Father remains uncooperative in search for missing boy

According to Essex district attorney Jonathan Blodgett, Ernesto Gonzales is not co-operating with investigators at all in the search for his son.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engl...ive-in-search-for-missing-boy/1221078455.html

PLEASE, Leonard & Tony Padilla, bail Ernesto out of jail so me and believe 09 (is it okay to speak for you here????) can whoop his arse and get the truth from him.

I'm holding hope that Giovanni is alive. For some reason I think that LE really believe he is.

Colomom, you ROCK!!!! Please do invite her to join us here and, if she doesn't join, please let her know how many of us are offering ongoing prayers for her and her little son. I cannot imagine being in her situation and yet she still found it within herself to be so appreciative of the teen who pushed for a billboard; a special lady, indeed!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rg143
Back