GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jassy Correia loved to get her toddler daughter all dressed up and take her to Flames restaurant in Grove Hall to sit and eat oxtails together. They zoomed down slides at the playground, lay in bed and goofed around taking videos, and watched “Enchanted” and “Baby Shark.”

When Correia’s friends called her on FaceTime, sometimes they would see her sweet little lookalike Gabriella, and Correia laughing nearby. She was a good mother, family and friends said — it was the most important thing to her. Correia, 23, had built her life around her child, who just turned 2. She had their future planned out.

Jassy Correia remembered as a wise friend and a good mother, as authorities disclose gruesome details of her death - The Boston Globe

Attachments

• 51EB6AE3-122C-4115-9D97-CA401D833A2F.jpeg
    51EB6AE3-122C-4115-9D97-CA401D833A2F.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20
NEW: Detectives believe Louis Coleman bought supplies at a Providence Walmart connected to the murder of Jassy Correia

Murder suspect was visited by police two weeks before Boston woman vanished

Tim White on Twitter
From first link:

[...]

Providence Police visited the apartment of murder suspect Louis Coleman two weeks before a Boston woman disappearance because he thought he kept hearing people knock at his door.

According to "a detail service log" obtained by Target 12, Louis Coleman called police and told a dispatcher he can "hear someone continually knocking at the door."

"Says it he will ask who it is, but the person won't answer," the dispatcher wrote in the log. "Afraid to go outside."

An officer told him there was nothing he can do unless he feels threatened.

[...]

I’m getting Ted Bundy vibes with this guy.

Totally.

Just want to say, I cannot fathom killing anything, especially a person, and than dismembering/mutilating the corpse and then packing it into my trunk to drive around scouting out a disposal location. Only vicious psychopathic killers can do that. I think to them it is just "a part of doing business." He does smell like Bundy in the making. It will be interesting to find out what comes out of this case and what other cases he may be tied to.

From first link:

[...]

Providence Police visited the apartment of murder suspect Louis Coleman two weeks before a Boston woman disappearance because he thought he kept hearing people knock at his door.

According to "a detail service log" obtained by Target 12, Louis Coleman called police and told a dispatcher he can "hear someone continually knocking at the door."

"Says it he will ask who it is, but the person won't answer," the dispatcher wrote in the log. "Afraid to go outside."

An officer told him there was nothing he can do unless he feels threatened.

[...]
So this will be used For his insanity defense that he was showing signs of mental illness before the murder.

"Coleman's apartment building sits adjacent to portions of the Johnson & Wales downtown campus, where Tiffany Phou is a student. She told Eyewitness News Coleman left a note on her parked car sometime last year.

'I threw the note away as it was very creepy, but I do remember he left his Instagram handle,' Phou recalled. She said the note said something along the lines of, 'I couldn't help notice how beautiful you are.'

Looking back, it gives her chills.

'It doesn't sit well with me how what happened to that poor girl could have happened to me,' she said." (BBM)
Who is Louis Coleman? Providence man now at center of deadly kidnapping case

Definitely creepy, and predatory, behavior, IMO.

DA Rollins on #JassyCorreia's murder, "Let’s not fall into a discussion about whether we should walk home alone or how many people we should call when we’re leaving the club. If anything let’s remind the men in our lives that violence against women isn’t a women’s issue..."

AndreaWBZ on Twitter

(Video at link)

I am so glad DA Rollins is on this case. I saw her speak at a conference on women in leadership last fall and she was amazing, made the whole audience cry. Her love for her community and dedication to victims and their families was inspiring!

I want to add that this possibly isn't his first time as others have.
I said the exact same thing about him on a youtube video and I got my head bit off by someone saying that its people like me that are making things worse and that I needed to stop ... can u believe that .....

Despite the horrific outcome, I will say that I’m impressed with how quickly Jassy’s family and LE were on this. We see so often that someone in LE says “oh they’ll be back” and the search doesn’t start right away. This guy could have dumped her body and been gone had LE not taken action so quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back