GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Katie Thompson‏Verified account @KThompson_WCVB

PLEASE SHARE: @bostonpolice need your help in the search for 23 year old Jassy Correia. She was last seen outside Venu in the theatre district. Police want to speak with a man (see photos) they believe she got into a red Altima with early Sunday AM. #wcvb

D0fEbeiWoAATEvk.jpg

D0fEbehXgAEeak9.jpg

D0fEbehXQAAElZ1.jpg

D0fEbeoWwAETTtk.jpg

Katie Thompson on Twitter

Interesting reply to this tweet..

The Breakfast Club on Twitter

Holy balls!!! I wonder if that’s a legit photo inside the/a club? I hate to think anyone would be put unfairly on blast. Plus, that guy is bald. The surveillance camera show a guy who looks like he has hair. Could he have some kind of hat on? (JMOO)

The police are holding back info. That’s good to know, as I hope it means they are closing in on whoever she was with. I just hope it’s not info that could ID him a lot sooner via the public. I’m super worried for Jassy.:(

Holy balls!!! I wonder if that’s a legit photo inside the/a club? I hate to think anyone would be put unfairly on blast. Plus, that guy is bald. The surveillance camera show a guy who looks like he has hair. Could he have some kind of hat on? (JMOO)

The police are holding back info. That’s good to know, as I hope it means they are closing in on whoever she was with. I just hope it’s not info that could ID him a lot sooner via the public. I’m super worried for Jassy.:(
Good point about the hair.. IMO it doesn't look like he's wearing a hat in the CCTV, although it is grainy, but it definitely looks like hair

The girl in the orange dress...looks like what Jazzy was wearing. The video guy does look like he has hair and less build.

So why was the pic posted? Was the girl cropped out- looks like it to me.

ETA- the guy, Alfonso who posted the pic looks like the guy in the club photo.

Last edited:
yeah, the guy in the cctv footage has a full head of thick, black hair (as opposed to the guy in the bar photo). not sure if he is african american or hispanic, but definitely doesn't appear to be caucasian. and also not sure if that is a beard or something pulled up over his face like a scarf. looks like his mouth (lips) is completely covered. guy in cctv also looks slimmer than bar guy. but here we are in boston, AGAIN, outside of a club, so maybe there is more than one guy involved.

What do I see in the video?

African American male- can't be sure.
Dark or black hair.
Beard- appears to be, but can't be sure.
Well dressed- appears to have trench coat, flash of jewelry or zipper under the neck line.
Walks with a confident stride.
Male is alone.

Time stamp is Feb. 24th (early Sunday morning), 02:12:53

Street is very busy at that time.

Other information from articles:
After leaving the Venu Nightclub, Correia was seen in the area of 255 Tremont in Boston in the company of an unknown male (photo) at about 12:15AM on Sunday, February 24, 2019.

Correia was later seen entering a motor vehicle, believed to be a red Nissan Altima with the same male in the area of Tremont and Herald Streets.

The video is at 2:12, we will assume AM that evening/morning (assuming time stamp is accurate).

Why is the man seen alone at 2:15AM. Maybe going to get the car and pick up Jazzy.

What happened in the two hours between when the man was seen with Jassy at 12:15AM and 2:15AM. 12:15AM is early to go home on Saturday night. Probably went somewhere else, to chat and drink. Typically stuff.

Attached is a map showing Venu (near 255 Tremont St, 1215AM) and the area of Tremont/Herald Streets (circled). Parking is tough in the theatre district near Venu, as well as on Tremont Street south of the Mass Pike- this area has some restaurants/clubs they might have gone to.

I'm local and I've parked near where Jazzy was last seen. You don't pull up and park in front of where you are going, you will be doing some walking. On the other hand, a lot of streets are resident-only parking. If the car was in a resident-only spot/street, it is likely he had a parking permit, which might cull down the possibilities when looking at red Nissan Altimas.

The are bread crumbs from that night. He will be found.

And I hope Jazzy is found; ala Olivia Ambrose.

As you are a local, would he likely have a parking permit because he lives near that street? Is it common to have to park a ways from your residence, even with a permit? I’m just curious, tia.

You’re correct, 12:15am is WAYYY early to leave on a Saturday night. Especially when she was out with friends celebrating her birthday. That (leaving at 12:15am) sent alarm bells ringing in my head. Of course, maybe her friends had to be in early and she was cutting the night short? Idk.

The friends each saying they left her with the other one is weird, imo. Something similar happened to me. 1 friend DID leave me with the other saying she’d bring me home later. But, the other friend left me with 2 nefarious people, knowing what would happen. She harbored resentments deeply about me and nobody knew it until after that night. Could something similar have happened with Jassy? So, perhaps 1 of the friends is telling the truth. But...which one? Or maybe they got their wires crossed, innocently. Idk.

He’s alone at 2:12am (per the video). Do they know that he didn’t have to run to see a friend or something, and Jassy waited in the car? I guess saying she was last seen at 12:15am would tell us she was NOT in the car at 2:12am?

This is all confusing to me. I know LE are holding some things back. I get that. I just have so many questions. I wish we knew exactly what her friends have told LE. I’m sure we will in time.

This is all JMO, of course. There’s so little to go on right now. JMOO.

Good point about the hair.. IMO it doesn't look like he's wearing a hat in the CCTV, although it is grainy, but it definitely looks like hair

Yeah, I definitely thought it was a full head of thick hair in CCTV. I’ve been trying to picture different styles of hats he may wear that would appear that way in CCTV. Could it be a newsboy cap? Idk.o_O

Okay so to clear up my earlier comment in regards to 'interesting comments under this tweet' - the man in the photo shown (bald) was the last person Jassy was with, and the guy in CCTV is a person of interest like we had been told.

Sorry for confusion guys!

Correia was later seen entering a motor vehicle, believed to be a red Nissan Altima (see photo), with the same male in the area of Tremont and Herald Streets.

So where was the video taken? Attached is a screenshot of the video and a Maps image in front of Abby Lane (restaurant bar) on Tremont Street, one short block from Venu. The lamppost, hydrant, street sign, curb, and road narrowing (top of image) seem to line up.

This is 0.3 miles from where she got in his car, at some point that night. Assuming the time stamp is accurate at 2:13AM, where was Jassy?

Jazzy was with him 2 hours before.

ETA- StarEyes: I live outside of Boston but have the joy of looking for parking spots in the city, when so many streets are resident only restricted. Even if you have a sticker, there is no guarantee of an available spot. I was just saying that if he parked on a resident only street, and had a resident sticker, that might narrow down the number of red Nissan Altimas to look for.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 8.42.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 8.42.04 AM.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I don't understand this, from Police Search for Woman Last Seen at Boston Club:

Correia's dad is suspicious of how his only daughter's belongings ended up inside her apartment the same night.

"After you get JC's shoes, JC bag, JC keys and JC balloons. And bring it to the house and put it inside the house. Something's wrong," he said.

He questions her shoes returning the most.

"If you take the shoes, you have to see where JC goes," he said.

Family members say she has a 2-year-old daughter and was living in a shelter in Lynn. Her daughter is with her family right now, but the rest are hoping flyers with information will help spread the word.

And from Triton's post above-

Correia's dad is suspicious of how his only daughter's belongings ended up inside her apartment the same night.
"After you get JC's shoes, JC bag, JC keys and JC balloons. And bring it to the house and put it inside the house. Something's wrong," he said.

I'm confused, who's apartment? Who's "her"? Who's "you"? Who's house?
The implication is that it one of her girlfriends house. I think.

Obviously we don't have a lot of information at this point.

Family members say she has a 2-year-old daughter and was living in a shelter in Lynn. Her daughter is with her family right now, but the rest are hoping flyers with information will help spread the word.

And from Triton's post above-

I'm confused, who's apartment? Who's "her"? Who's "you"? Who's house?
The implication is that it one of her girlfriends house. I think.

Obviously we don't have a lot of information at this point.

Perhaps he was referring to the ladies she went out with that night to celebrate her birthday with. The living in a shelter comment got me too.

so he kidnapped her?! did they know each other? do they suspect she is still alive? if so, where (and how) are they possibly living or travelling, and why would he have kidnapped a complete stranger from a bar? (i know, i know, it's a rhetorical question, but still...it's weird that she's "kidnapped.") maybe those are obvious questions in all of these cases, but i've got so many questions with this one. i hope they find her soon!

(i guess i can HOPE she got super drunk and went home with this guy and has been hungover for 4 days...but i'm very skeptical about that possibility.)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje
Back