MA - Jeremiah Oliver, 5, found deceased, Worcester, 14 Sept 2013 *Arrest in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A fellow WSer on the Relisha Rudd brought Jeremiah's case to my attention.

I am deeply saddened, as I am hearing of his case for the first time now. What a beautiful, precious little boy, now a Forever Angel. :rose:

Thank you to the dedicated WSers who have worked so diligently on his thread since 2013, sleuthing, and keeping the case from going cold. You have been and continue to be Jeremiah's Warriors, and his voice. Words aren't enough to express my gratitude for your diligence - truly.

As we prepare for the Easter Sunday morning sun to rise in a few hours (in California). My girls will sing in the choir, and my heart will be heavy with thoughts of all of the children we have lost - and the ones who have yet to come home. I will keep :praying: for guidance and ask for Him to strengthen my faith. In this time of redemption, renewal, and Resurrection, I will ask that He please protect our children!

Because with each new case, and unresolved cold case, my/our faith is tested. However, I know in my heart that nothing can be allowed to stop us from fighting for these innocent victims.

Sending those who truly love Jeremiah my deepest condolences. I send this message with many blessings, to them, and to my Wwbsleuths Family. :heartbeat:

#TearsInHeaven
:grouohug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Jeremiah. I'm glad he was finally found and he can be given a proper burial. Fly high, sweet boy.

God forgive me, but..I hope they rot in hell. Prison is too good for them.

I read some articles, but which of these two told LE where to search? Lord help me, this made me sick. One thing about it, he's at peace now. People who turned a blind eye should all be charged with child neglect. Social workers too.

I read some articles, but which of these two told LE where to search? Lord help me, this made me sick. One thing about it, he's at peace now. People who turned a blind eye should all be charged with child neglect. Social workers too.

It wasn't either the mother or the boyfriend, it was another inmate, according to Channel 5's news:

A tip from an inmate at the Worcester County Jail led to the discovery of the body of a small boy apparently cast off the side of a highway, Team 5 Investigates reported.

Alberto Sierra, the boyfriend of Jeremiah Oliver's mother, disclosed some information to another inmate, NewsCenter 5 reported.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/autopsy-confirms-jeremiah-olivers-body-found/25572152#ixzz2zYKI2Xnd

i didn't think inmates really did that with their cellmates. I know some have testified in various trials, but I never believed a lot of it. Wow. Good for the inmate!

20140322__SE_032214_Indictment~p1_200.jpg

Elsa Oliver, 28, of Fitchburg, looks to the audience during her arraignment in Fitchburg District Court in December. She, along with boyfriend Alberto Sierra, was indicted on a raft of charges on Friday. Her 5-year-old child, Jeremiah Oliver, has been missing since September. SENTINEL & ENTERPRISE / BRETT CRAWFORD

Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_25399188/oliver-sierra-indicted#ixzz2zYktyQh9

Looks like he was beating her too. That fits with the childs statements to school officials.

122413olivertf01.jpg

20131217_123105_MissingKid_05_300.jpg

alberto.jpg

FITCHBURG — Luis Sierra, the brother of Alberto L. Sierra Jr., who is being held without bail in connection with the disappearance of young Jeremiah Oliver, contacted the Department of Children and Families in December, 10 days before the boy was reported missing to authorities, over concerns about the mental health of Jeremiah's mother, according to a report released Monday by DCF.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20140101/NEWS/301019870/0

The father is coming to bury the child he hadn't spoken to and had not bothered to check on for a while? This whole crowd, including the brother of the abuser, make me want to puke. He was defending the abuser, and only called protective services because of MOM and her bad behavior.

JVM covering this now. R.I.P little man :(

Like so many kids lately, Jeremiah was surrounded by selfish adults who were determined not to let having one two three or more kids get in the way of their lifestyle choices.

CPS was involved with the family over the course of several years (prior to mom hooking up with Sierra).

Dad was busy with his drug addiction/dealing.

Mom was busy selecting one inappropriate male after another to be "daddy" to her children.

Everyone failed this little man.

Like so many kids lately, Jeremiah was surrounded by selfish adults who were determined not to let having one two three or more kids get in the way of their lifestyle choices.

CPS was involved with the family over the course of several years (prior to mom hooking up with Sierra).

Dad was busy with his drug addiction/dealing.

Mom was busy selecting one inappropriate male after another to be "daddy" to her children.

Everyone failed this little man.
Yup! How many times have we heard this story. Will it ever stop?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back