MA - Justice for Officer John O’Keefe * NO DISCUSSION * media, timelines, docs * NO DISCUSSION *

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

10:32 a.m. update: GPS data shows O’Keefe never entered the house at 34 Fairview Road​

Guarino read messages between Read and Laura Sullivan just after 1 p.m. on Jan. 29, after Sullivan texted Read asking her to call her. Read told Sullivan O’Keefe was dead, and that he had been found outside in the snow at 5 a.m.

“He left the party we were at. I don’t know what time. I didn’t even go in, I went to bed,” Read wrote when Sullivan asked why O’Keefe was outside.

Guarino said Read made three calls on the morning of Jan. 29 to a phone number listed as both “Mom” and “Dad” in her contacts, at 1:10, 4:40 and 4:42 a.m. The first two calls were not picked up but the third was.

Guarino said that while Read’s cellphone did not record any location data on the morning of Jan. 29 and that this was most likely because location services were turned off on her cellphone, he was able to recover location and health data from O’Keefe’s cellphone.

Between 12:25 and 6:15 a.m., O’Keefe’s cellphone did not register any movement.

Karen Read trial live updates: GPS data shows O’Keefe never entered the house
Jun. 20, 2024

Thank goodness this attorney is a credible attorney and not some whackadoodle mouthpiece for #KarenRead, being spoon-fed answers by Read's Defense team.

This attorney knows the law and is Spot on, and is based in reality, not pink glitter and green slime.

Read is accused of killing #JohnOkeefe.

The CW will move forward because the evidence shows Read hit John.

There was absolutely no verdict and Read's attorneys know it. This was a public perception smear campaign, as we have seen in the past.

Way to slam the door.

Koodos to @CourtTV for their choice of guests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back