MA - justice for puppy doe/kiya, Boston

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, at least from one of the FB pages, it seems they may have a suspect or two. Unfortunately FB users dont have the correct "sleuthing mentality" that we have learned. So the suspects names and FB pages were made public last nite. Thankfully LE asked for the admins to remove the info from the pages, which was done. But the cat's out of the bag now.

I'm curious as to if the suspect that has now been named by LE and the media was one of the ones mentioned on the FB page?

Tulessa, she died. The vet had to euthanize her.

...has been charged with misleading investigators in the Puppy Doe case. Czerkawski is being transported to Massachusetts to face further questioning, Dougan said.
I wonder if this is the one who tortured this sweet puppy, or if another did it and has not been arrested yet. Thanks for the news Lucy's Mom.

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB 10m
MORE: Czerkawski, a Polish citizen, was staying in #Quincy, was arrested in CT as fugitive from justice, acc. to #Quincy PD #WCVB

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB 6m
BREAKING: Czerkawski will face 11 charges related to animal cruelty in #PuppyDoe case in #Quincy #WCVB

I think it is him from what I've read. I've been following this case on Facebook from the time it was announced by Misty's Journey and Second Chance Rescue....and of course Justice for Puppy Doe. I'm a huge animal lover and this story made me sick to my stomach. There's never an excuse for animal, child, or elder abuse. Ever.

http://www.patriotledger.com/topsto...-police-say-they-have-break-in-Puppy-Doe-case

QUINCY —

Police have charged a “person of interest” in the Puppy Doe animal cruelty case that has attracted worldwide attention.

Quincy Police Capt. John Dougan said Radoslaw Czerkawski, 32, was taken into custody in Connecticut on Monday and has been charged with misleading investigators in the Puppy Doe case. Czerkawski is being transported to Massachusetts to face further questioning, Dougan said.

Patrick Ronan ‏@pronan_ledger 3m
#puppydoe suspect, from Poland, is on expired tourist visa

Tulessa, she died. The vet had to euthanize her.

I wish I hadn't read this. My big boy just got an extra hug from his momma. He has Hip D. and I spoil him rotten. I have had him for 10 years. :(

First thing I hate these ads on Craig's list for dogs. I hear horror stories about what people do after they get these "free" dogs and kittens. I wish they would ban pet sales on Craig's list.

First thing I hate these ads on Craig's list for dogs. I hear horror stories about what people do after they get these "free" dogs and kittens. I wish they would ban pet sales on Craig's list.

eBay does the same thing. I've never used Craig's list and have dropped eBay after finding out they insert animal sales on their "commercial" site.

Please, write, email or call your elected officials. Be polite, but firm, and have a coherent statement to make. This is something that can be done right from the convenience of your home computer:

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

http://www.senate.gov/reference/common/faq/How_to_contact_senators.htm

I hope they check in to this guy's past. I bet Puppy Doe (Kiya) wasn't his first victim.

I live in Quincy and the entire city was broken hearted about this case. Believe me, if I didn't have to work I would be in court this morning to see this *advertiser censored*. I think the police and citizens did a great job of tracking this jerk down. Too often, animal crimes are pushed to the back burner. He is charged with 11 counts that each carry a sentence of 5 years so theoretically he could be in jail for 55 years. However he is a Polish national here on an expired sudent visa and may just be deported. I hope he has to serve his time before that happens. He lied next door to where Puppy Doe was found and left shortly after to the motel where they caught him. I'm thinking the lady who gave him the dog remembered he was a foreiner and that connected to the house next door. (he was taking care of an elderly woman) Then they had his name and probably tracked him down to CT. Over $10,000 was raised for information leading to his arrest. I hope whomever is to receive this money considers donating it to the Quincy Animal Shelter. They are a no kill, totally run by volunteer shelter. My two cats came from there. God bless you Puppy Doe. May angels sing you to your rest and may you be happy and pain free across the rainblw bridge. To follow updates you can try www.patriotledger.com That's Quincy's newspaper.

Its too bad that there isn't an animal abuse registry, although some states are looking into it. I wonder is there anyway, tho to access arrest records in Quincy and see if anyone has been arrested with animal abuse?

Yes, several people have been arrested in Quincy for animal abuse just in the past few months.

Craigslist also says they only "Adopt" not sell. While I have seen a couple of legitimate rescue groups list their adoptable pets on craigslist, mostly it is backyard breeders or irresponsible people with an irresponsible litter they are trying to sell, but they call it "adoption".

Although I hate the use of Craig's List for getting rid of animals, I think it might be wise for people to charge an "adoption" fee. It is easier for perverts to get animals for bad reasons if they can get them for free. Also, it is a fact that black cats are not adopted out as quickly as others. (My two boys are black cats) And the shelter here makes it apolicy to NOT adopt them out during Halloween season because of what might happen to them.

Knowing what this poor beautiful puppy endured is so heartbreaking. I pray he gets 5 years per 11 counts.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...puppy_doe_torture_suspect_held_on_500000_bail

An illegal Polish immigrant pleaded not guilty today to 11 counts of animal cruelty and intimidation of a witness and was ordered held on $500,000 bail after prosecutors said he tortured "Puppy Doe" and dumped the pup in a Quincy park.Radoslaw Czerkawski, 32, was accused of looking up the tiny pit bull for sale on Craigslist, used his cell phone to call the dog's last owner and police say they found blood splatter from the dog in the man's second-floor home where he was staying in Quincy.

They pushed off his arraingment for a few hours. They could not find a Polish interpreter.

Released on $500,000 bail and must surrender his passport. They say Puppy was found the same day the lady he was taking care of died. I wonder if he dumped her because he was afraid the undertakers (or whomever) would catch him?

Bless this sweet angel; thinking about the suffering this baby endured makes me sick.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back