Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bits from the video posted here: http://www.fox25boston.com/news/as-...outhborough-mans-family-losing-hope/509447247

-Dad believes Michael is in the charles.

-He was last seen leaving the garden walking towards the Charles(makes sense, this is the way to the park)

-Divers are struggling due to very cold water. They can only spend a few minutes in the water at a time and only for a couple of hours per day. They're using sonar but it can't be used when it's raining so they haven't been able to look much this week.

A boston globe article says his uber attempts happened just after 10 so as the game ended. This makes it less surprising that he was unable to get one.

I wonder if he left for a drug deal and also used whatever he got in paul revere park(it's not a far walk and he was gone for an hour. he didn't go and come right back, he spent time doing something). Was too messed up/high to walk back over so tried to uber to meet his friend. Nothing came due to the game ending so he decided to walk and fell in.

I'm still hoping he is found safe but that scenario makes the most sense to me right now.

Also, the find michael page shared a post from his mom saying she's in touch with psychics. If anyone has suggestions for her, maybe go and share.

MO I think your scenario is right on.

That bartender was just obnoxious-- I rewound it ugh I thought i did not hear it correctly

The woman is just a co-worker? Or perhaps something more? But maybe not officially?

Now that you mention it their relationship has not really been defined-- and that would take drugs out while giving motivation for leaving hummm........

Ya all are so good - now a totally different scenario has emerged- do we know they work together??

That might damper this notion a bit co worker vs friend different. I do not know if that is in my world it was "colleague" and I do not ever recall, ever, an argument - there is a different dynamic- an inherent respect for one another even if one differs in clinical orientation etc--like when younger and had "job" fought!!!!!!!!!! That is funny. Sounds snooty - but there is a different dynamic.

But in coworker dynamic, at a special event, it seems like that intense an argument would be really weird, but then again if he was obnoxious drunk then.......... It would be interesting to know if the license involved driving under a "substance" as opposed to alcohol only -- or substance in vehicle.

Good point. Maybe he was going to meet someone and instead of using Uber that person picked him up. Or he thought it would be quicker to walk.

How far did he live from the game??

So he brought $500 worth of drugs into a game he is going to be patted down by security before entering? Doubt it.

Ha --stated that way sounds pretty stupid! I was thinking something about drugs and needing to connect outside with someone related to that money?

OT

Man its been a FU 10 days. Bodies found, Russia terror, bombs flying, people missing, shot to death, chemical warfare, Watergate stuff starting, trucks killing people, cars killing people jeezzzzzzz

How far did he live from the game??
From his home to TG Garden is 29 miles. Google maps says it takes approximately 48 minutes to drive from one place to another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Anyone know rules about how much info Uber has to disclose to police? Don't we think all the clues lie in those Uber requests? Maybe it's as simple as a few drivers got a request and couldn't find him--maybe already in water at that point?

But if he requested Uber from land and he ends up in water---that seems a bit odd. He would likely be walking closer to where cars pull in near the park--not towards the water...right?

Note to Caaris he lived in Southboro which is a good 45 minutes from Boston.

Oh and when I say the story lies with Uber --I should add that the story lies with Uber and the Co-worker. She must know why he left that game. Even if was to try and sneak a smoke--she had to have texted with him to see where the hell he went. I hope she is divulging all that she knows. I don't know about the romantic angle. Pretty sure they are co-workers. Guess it could go either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO he isn't a dealer, for numerous reasons. And as far as meeting someone for drugs, most dealers from my experience back in the day are generally more than happy to come meet you, that's quite a hike to just get drugs...imo. I agree that being super drunk is enough for anything to go wrong. That being said, why leave the game?? Does anyone have an MSM link to an article about the friend saying that she told the mom why he left? I'd like to read it, I've only seen references to it.

I've had my fair share of drunken adventures, and my sister is notorious for being a wanderer. She disappears in an instant - people with her have no idea where she has gone or why. It sounds sinister, but usually she has just gotten bored and leaves.

I'm not saying Michael just got bored and left, I'm just saying it's entirely possible she had no idea where he went.

ETA: Sorry, I was replying to a comment that I didn't realize was a few pages back!

I took a ride down to the Paul Revere Park last night. There are signs on the road that says it's not a thru road. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason he never completed the ride was because the drivers couldn't find him.

I think there's two things here that would help immensely, and I may have just missed them. The Uber info I.e. exact locations, times, and what was sent through the app, and what the "acquaintance" is saying. Yes, I believe he could have fallen and it been simply that, and I'm not familiar with the Boston area, but why the extensive hiking around, especially at times what appears to be away from a halfway decent spot for an Uber to pick you up.

In my experience, many of the folks using opiates nowadays tend to not have that "crackhead" look, unless they've been doing it heavy for a long time. Meth will physically tear you up on the outside quicker than opiates, and weed is just too easy to get back in the burbs.

I would much rather it be a simple slip and fall but there just seems to be a lot of janky stuff here.

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

First off, that's terrible. I hate that for the family, second, if it was just something as "natural" as an accident, why would family be fighting about it?

First off, that's terrible. I hate that for the family, second, if it was just something as "natural" as an accident, why would family be fighting about it?

Because stress and death in my experience (which is more than I'd like) tend to push people to their breaking points. When that happens the fight could literally be about anything, when in reality it's just the stress of the whole situation. My mom and aunt literally were walked out of the funeral home at my grandmothers viewing because they were arguing over who got to sit in what chair during the funeral. They didn't speak for a year after that. So maybe there is something "larger" at play than him falling into water, but I don't think it has to be.

It's so heartbreaking.

His mom said today that BPD didn't find anything at all on surveillance. Which strikes me as weird since Zachary Marr was reportedly seen on camera falling into the water. And I would think michael would have fallen in about the same spot.

Some of the family seems convinced he fell in, which he probably did unfortunately. A few are holding out hope. Maybe there's a divide over whether to continue searching the city for him?

I hope the family hired that investigator to look at footage too. This family needs answers.

His mom said today that BPD didn't find anything at all on surveillance. Which strikes me as weird since Zachary Marr was reportedly seen on camera falling into the water. And I would think michael would have fallen in about the same spot.

Some of the family seems convinced he fell in, which he probably did unfortunately. A few are holding out hope. Maybe there's a divide over whether to continue searching the city for him?

I hope the family hired that investigator to look at footage too. This family needs answers.

Michael did not take the same route or cross the same bridge that Zach did.

What way do you think michael went? I had a guess but I'm not sure of it anymore

How am I supposed to read this? That a cousin gave him some drugs or something?

No I don't think so. There's no mention of drugs. I just thought it was interesting that she said the family has some idea of what happened and it's bad.

No I don't think so. There's no mention of drugs. I just thought it was interesting that she said the family has some idea of what happened and it's bad.

Yeah but the part 'my mom and sister got in a fight about said cousin implies to me that his cousin did something no?

I assumed they fought over differing opinions about Michael. Perhaps about his lifestyle if drugs and alcohol were a factor

There's basically two routes from TD Garden to the park. Either over the Charlestown bridge (north Washington st) or the walkway underneath which I think I remember reading can be tricky to cross.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back