Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Considering how many drunk young men there are around Boston on an average weekend, the amazing thing is that more of them don't wind up in jeopardy.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
But what about all of the drunk young women or drunk men who are older than these young men, and don't end up in the water?

But what about all of the drunk young women or drunk men who are older than these young men, and don't end up in the water?

Perhaps women are more likely to stick together and young men are more careless, especially while drinking.

Without real numbers it's hard to analyze it.

And we still don't know where Michael is.

And there just is a pattern, decent looking, slim, in college, have disposable income, have friends, alone, drinking involved, cold,camera problems, wtc etc

And it seems like a lot of the females are found murdered on land and it is overtly sex-based/

COD is not mysterious in a lot of female victims

https://youtu.be/rD3c1RSLeFo
fa2bd6c3a811db4d81c8fa199d7b4f0b.jpg

The source link came up as the video embedded.

Hth!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It was good saw it a while ago - I truly believe if it was not called Smiley face (which is only in a couple) this would be taken more seriously.

Regardless its a good award winning film, slightly based on truth.

I remember when Cariis sent me the link awhile ago (sometime in early 2016) with no explanation behind it lol. After the "camera man murder scene" I literally sat there stunned completely convinced that I had legitimately witnessed a murder... ������
I sat there in shock until I decided to start researching to see if the guy had ever been located and his killer caught lmao.

Thanks for giving me a good scare Cariis *love*you* ��

BOO and this is not funny.

I certainly do not think they all are related, I think it ( a lot) is a 18 wheeler driver, with repressed homosexual stuff, who goes after men that look "gay".

A middle-aged homophobe would have that stereotypical notion that most of us wanna be woman, like dusting furniture, talk with a lisp, and secretly wear dresses -- you know what I am saying.

Most of them have this more "pretty" look as opposed to masculine- if that makes sense. There is also a connection, only mo, slim dudes.

And ya remember we chatted about it a bit after we both sawit. It left us messed up !!

lov ya back

Thank you! You're correct. When I had a chance to do more research on this, it was fiction. It appears many people were perturbed that they called it a documentary. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

That added to remembering it - it was like Blair WItch Project!!

That was the part that messed up Shandram and I !!

At first I was mad too, but then it was like well good for your guys-- you threw us for a loop- that is actually good filmaking isnt it?

My apprehension with the suicide theory or accident theory is this; How practical of an option for taking one's own life is drowning? The height of any bridge in that area would not be sufficient to cause any serious injury... As far as an accident, it's just tough to rationalize a grown man no matter how drunk "falling" into the water and not being able to either make it to shore or make enough noise to alert somebody. It was 9-1030Pm with a Celtics game going on, there are people everywhere. Thoughts?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gender wise males tend to use more violent (gun hanging) and successfully complete on the first attempt.

Woman do pills, wrists, - generally statistically.

Woman have more failed attempts cause of this.

Of the ones I have followed, Zach is the only one I think was suicide (passive)- more like "fuc! it"

The why he left is really confusing to me too. I smoke heavily, we can be very resourceful when it comes to sneaking one and getting back in!

The bigger the venue the better! After everything starts a lot of the staff goes. Venues are not paying to keep every door manned. After the event starts I have found that a lot of them congregate and chat in groups, lots of unwatched doors

Apparently, he really into this team and someone said it was close game. That is why I keep getting stuck on drugs. IMO, if true, that the friend told cops and family "reason" for leaving there really can be no reason that I can come up with other than that. --a motivation for everyone to keep this part secret.

I also thought that pretty early on dad said he felt like he was in the Charles- that kinda "feels" like drug (history) abuse also --RX? Most parents on the ones I have followed don't throw in the towel that fast.

Very early on dad saying he "can't" take care of himself stuck out huge. He did not say won't, hasn't refused - the word can't OR they are being quite about some sort of delay moo....

"Can't" at that age...............................................................

-- .His YT video was age "odd" imo also --he got in a repetitive loop on the video

moo

Gender wise males tend to use more violent (gun hanging) and successfully complete on the first attempt.

Woman do pills, wrists, - generally statistically.

Woman have more failed attempts cause of this.

Of the ones I have followed, Zach is the only one I think was suicide (passive)- more like "fuc! it"

The why he left is really confusing to me too. I smoke heavily, we can be very resourceful when it comes to sneaking one and getting back in!

The bigger the venue the better! After everything starts a lot of the staff goes. Venues are not paying to keep every door manned. After the event starts I have found that a lot of them congregate and chat in groups, lots of unwatched doors

Apparently, he really into this team and someone said it was close game. That is why I keep getting stuck on drugs. IMO, if true, that the friend told cops and family "reason" for leaving there really can be no reason that I can come up with other than that. --a motivation for everyone to keep this part secret.

I also thought that pretty early on dad said he felt like he was in the Charles- that kinda "feels" like drug (history) abuse also --RX? Most parents on the ones I have followed don't throw in the towel that fast.

Very early on dad saying he "can't" take care of himself stuck out huge. He did not say won't, hasn't refused - the word can't OR they are being quite about some sort of delay moo....

"Can't" at that age...............................................................

-- .His YT video was age "odd" imo also --he got in a repetitive loop on the video

moo
I agree on ZM, out of all of the water cases that I've followed he is the only one I can actually see possibly being a suicide.
But even if that's the case why text cousin "they won't let me in let's get outta here" then walk off into the darkness and end up in the water. Why not just go out, have your smoke, skip the text to the cousin and then do the deed?
I've always been stuck on that. Seems like they're almost always in contact via phone with the person that they're out with, then suddenly they're in the water.

Based on Michaels social media I can see a very small possibility of this being a suicide. But my gut tells me that its not.

MOo

I feel like if it was suicide, why pick somewhere that is not that far above water? Why not the Tobin?

Did he have much cash on him? Did someone see him as an easy target?

Very similar circumstances to Morgan Harrington murdered in Virginia.

I agree on ZM, out of all of the water cases that I've followed he is the only one I can actually see possibly being a suicide.
But even if that's the case why text cousin "they won't let me in let's get outta here" then walk off into the darkness and end up in the water. Why not just go out, have your smoke, skip the text to the cousin and then do the deed?
I've always been stuck on that. Seems like they're almost always in contact via phone with the person that they're out with, then suddenly they're in the water.

Based on Michaels social media I can see a very small possibility of this being a suicide. But my gut tells me that its not.

MOo

It just struck me as passive, not planned.
His cousin said he was stressed.
Gma just passed
Hit really hard by all accounts
Was supposed to go pack up gmas house the following morning

In that he may have been ruminating about dying since gmother, had not come up with plan and then it just presented itself :finds himself: drunk, alone, physically exhausted, has to be in profound pain from having no clothes, , freezing, scared, hungry, thirsty, empty,lost and .....there he is .................

Fuc@ it...................

There was a profound story later. Several days before the trip over he missed work and school and just sat in his gmothers house , alone, devasted - that is what I grasped how much she meant to him.

A bio mom was never mentioned , so I think gma had that role in his life- profound loss. Got the sense that he and dad had a conflicted past - so now his only nurturing adult is gone....

There is also somewhat of it may have been in the back of his mind (passive) and that is why he wanted to see his family members who lived there one more time.

I did not get the sense that he went over there often to hang out with them - IIRC it was actually rare.Final.......... moo

It just struck me as passive, not planned.
His cousin said he was stressed.
Gma just passed
Hit really hard by all accounts
Was supposed to go pack up gmas house the following morning

In that he may have been ruminating about dying since gmother, had not come up with plan and then it just presented itself :finds himself: drunk, alone, physically exhausted, has to be in profound pain from having no clothes, , freezing, scared, hungry, thirsty, empty,lost and .....there he is .................

Fuc@ it...................

There was a profound story later. Several days before the trip over he missed work and school and just sat in his gmothers house , alone, devasted - that is what I grasped how much she meant to him.

A bio mom was never mentioned , so I think gma had that role in his life- profound loss. Got the sense that he and dad had a conflicted past - so now his only nurturing adult is gone....

There is also somewhat of it may have been in the back of his mind (passive) and that is why he wanted to see his family members who lived there one more time.

I did not get the sense that he went over there often to hang out with them - IIRC it was actually rare.Final.......... moo

I don't believe the suicide theory. He was seen on video falling through a hole in the tracks of where he should not have been walking! There are no trespassing signs for that reason. Sounds like he wanted to catch the commuter rail home and found that way to get to North Station.

I am throwing this idea out there...what if he was possibly jumped somewhere along the way and something went horribly wrong...I mean the odds of a drunk guy getting getting jumped by other drunk guys (or even just one) over something completely stupid is not unheard of ground there...believe me I have seen it happen...and if such a thing did happen, it probably wouldn't be that hard to get MK out of the area...which opens up a whole new scenario of possibilities

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

I am throwing this idea out there...what if he was possibly jumped somewhere along the way and something went horribly wrong...I mean the odds of a drunk guy getting getting jumped by other drunk guys (or even just one) over something completely stupid is not unheard of ground there...believe me I have seen it happen...and if such a thing did happen, it probably wouldn't be that hard to get MK out of the area...which opens up a whole new scenario of possibilities

I have thought about this too and think it's a very viable theory

Definitely a possibility. Although I think if it happened in the garage it would have been seen on camera. Also I remember someone posting upthread his father said there was surveillance of him walking towards the Charles?

Very similar circumstances to Morgan Harrington murdered in Virginia.

Morgan's case was very close to me. It does seem somewhat similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is against TOS to sleuth, discuss the contents of, or copy information to this forum from a victim or missing person's family member's social media accounts. Please refer to the rules:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.
for the complete rules on social media

Ok ladies and gents the moment you've all been waiting for (not really but bear with me)!

Tonight my husbands uber driver friend stopped by for a quick visit.

I asked him if somebody requests an uber, (even if it fails) does the requestee put in the location that they need to be picked up from AND where they want to be taken to? His answer was yes. The driver can see where the person wants to be taken and that's a factor in whether the driver accepts the request depending on distance, this would not count as a "fail."

I asked is the drop off location given to the driver even if the ride "fails"? Again the answer was yes. It is also kept in the system. He said uber is very good about getting records to LE and PI's ;-)

I asked is it possible for a declined credit card to be a reason for a "failed" pickup? The answer was no, I can't remember exactly what he said but I do remember he said something along the lines that each uber account has like a credit system, you upload money to your account and if you have a positive account balance you can get a ride.
If your account balance is empty or negative its a no go, but most drivers will wait and give the rider an opportunity to add credit to their account.

He did also say some drivers see the ride request and can see that the riders balance is empty and won't accept the ride, but this also does not count as a "fail."

HtH's!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member