Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what is it with drunk men and water?? Seriously. It freaks me out.

Was in that area this afternoon. Didn't even hear that they found a body there this morning until an hour ago. The body surfacing today does fit into the timeline of his "gone missing" date. :(

Edited to add that multiple reporters are saying the family has confirmed that it is Michael who was found in the water this morning.

I just got the notif that he was found dead in the charles. What a sad Easter for his family. RIP.

I saw earlier this afternoon an adult male found and just knew probably him. I'm glad his family has answers and can bring him to rest, but I'm so very sorry for their loss. RIP Michael Kelleher.

How sad...at least they have answers and can lay him to rest properly.

Sad, but I think a lot of people assumed this was the likely outcome.

I have spent a lot of time walking around this area lately, and I actually find it kind of shocking how many spots there are that have no barrier between land and water. Seems like an accident waiting to happen (intoxicated stumble, kids playing in the parks, etc.)

Thoughts are with MK's family.

Could somebody show me on a map where the locks on the eastern end of the Charles are?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Could somebody show me on a map where the locks on the eastern end of the Charles are?

I don't know how to post pics from my phone, but if you Google "MSP Marine Unit", the map result that comes up has the pointer right at the Lovejoy Locks.

I don't know how to post pics from my phone, but if you Google "MSP Marine Unit", the map result that comes up has the pointer right at the Lovejoy Locks.
Thanks I will try that out.

Between TD Garden and Paul Revere Park across the water.
f30ab51aece373a9ed5b8da69f74ca16.jpg

I'm also on my phone which makes it hard to search--but if you look for William Hurley's thread, or Zachary Marr, there are several maps with photos and other interesting stuff highlighted.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

So are my markings right? Prp (Paul revere park)
E. Locks (eastern end of the Charles river @ the locks? Or is it the other side?)
And TD is obviously marked as TD gardens on the map, now way I have that park wrong.
8604ae51585139ffa197514e896a0e63.jpg

So are my markings right? Prp (Paul revere park)
E. Locks (eastern end of the Charles river @ the locks? Or is it the other side?)
And TD is obviously marked as TD gardens on the map, now way I have that park wrong.
8604ae51585139ffa197514e896a0e63.jpg

I am not sure what they mean by "eastern" locks, but you have correctly marked the east side.

Interestingly, walking from TD Garden to Paul Revere Park via the locks, the only place I saw that had no barrier between land and water was on the east side, right before you get to the locks... adjacent to the MSP Marine Unit building, about 10 feet from the parking lot, there is a little rock slop that goes right to the water's edge. No fencing there. Everywhere else between there and Paul Revere Park has fences or some other barrier from the river.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back