MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today is the 11th anniversary of Molly's disappearance. There is going to be a candlelight vigil tonight in Warren to honor her.

Im pretty sure molly bish case has been solved . Has it not. The tv show dissapeared showed it to be solved .

Nope, not solved.

In '09 there was a new suspect being questioned. Different suspect than the one they're talking about now.

Really I coulda sworn that the show disappeared showed it to be a solved case maybe not and i forget the POI's name but he was a perfect match to the sketch ,lived in the area,fished in the pond ,drove a white car I thought it was solved not prosecuted yet but solved in that they found her remains and the perp..

It's interesting how the shape of the facial features of the sketch are similar, but they missed by a mile with getting the "impression" right.

This suspect is a white guy, and a pale one. The sketch is a hispanic guy, with strong hispanic features.

I hope this leads to some answers for the parents.

Scary looking dude, imo...

Really scary. The sketch looks so much like the picture! Squinty eyes and heavy face, etc. A mustache can always be shaved off...

From your link I watched the video and this guy also looks like the composite.

:praying: For Justice

I wish we knew what make and model cars they had access to at that time, and some photos of them from the time period.

Today they announced a new lead in Holly Piirainen's case which was always thought to possibly be related to Molly's case. A man named David Pouloit was at the scene of Holly's abduction and the place where her remains were found. He died in 2003 of congestive heart failure.

If you look at the photo of Mr. Pouloit I think there is a resemblance to the sketch that's been distributed of the POI in Molly's case. I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/massachusetts-cold-case-linked-dead-man/story?id=15280841#.TwOHQlauGSo (Picture of Mr. Pouloit here)

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/01/holly_piirainens_family_member.html (reaction from Holly's family)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back