MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

Dr. Marie Russell on wounds to John O'Keefe's arm:"I, of course, considered what else could have caused these wounds. There were no significant major bodily injuries outside the head… having seen hundreds and hundreds of car accident victims, I ruled that out very quickly"

10:21 AM · Jun 18, 2024

That may appear true but the CW was late with discovery during the entire pre trial period and then in the couple of months before trial both defense and cw asked for a later start to trial on the basis they didn’t have everything in but Cannone refused to push trial back further. Seems unfair to me
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with this. I am just saying the Judge has stated numerous times she is sick and tired of this tit-for-tat back and forth between the CW and Defense blaming each other, so I would have preferred a better argument from AJ. Guess it was all he had.

This judge has shown her bias again. The video was late and not in discovery. The troopers testifying without a medical degree. The prosecution KNEW this was part of their defense even if they didn’t know the person. The judge didn’t allow for more time to prepare that both sides asked for. This is on her and she should allow the witness who is obviously an expert

She threw her medical issues into the mix in an attempt to make him feel sorry for her. She's in her mid 40's, the relationship was on the skids, he's done with her and she's being pathetic to evoke sympathy so he won't leave her. He doesn't want to argue with her, he's tired of that cycle but she still messages him and calls him. <modsnip>

So why didn't he leave her if things were so bad? Needed that babysitter though. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member