MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the one Troopah with hair said she got home at 12:36 if I recall.

Well really that is when her phone auto connected to the wifi at JO's house

We already know there is no chance a jury is going to convict Karen Read.

But now I am more interested in how the judge could possibly deny a directed verdict. What would it look like for her?

It will be interesting to see what she does!

What volumes do they speak?
Karen’s actions that night and morning. Calling her parents 3 times in the middle of the night? Along with her statements, did I hit him? They have all been discussed and many have excused them. They speak of guilt, she knew she did something.

We already know there is no chance a jury is going to convict Karen Read.

But now I am more interested in how the judge could possibly deny a directed verdict. What would it look like for her?

It will be interesting to see what she does!
You know how ticked off the jury would be if that happened, no way.

It means Jenn is a little off with her times
She clearly stated the calls were made bc she kept waiting for him to come inside while she was watching the car outside the window. The times for the calls aren’t in dispute. But she cannot possibly have been making said calls at those times for the reason she gave if KR was long gone by the time the calls were made.

Karen’s actions that night and morning. Calling her parents 3 times in the middle of the night? Along with her statements, did I hit him? They have all been discussed and many have excused them. They speak of guilt, she knew she did something.

How on earth is calling your mom after your boyfriend dumps you and then disappears evidence of murder?

And so what if she asked "did I hit him?" I would have wondered the same thing. The last thing she probably thought happened is that the people in the house put him there after a beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase