MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s likely daddy told her to tap with her SUV on John’s vehicle and delete the ring videos - IMO
Or maybe she came up with that herself, If she can concoct this conspiracy, involving even a child in it, she’s diabolical enough to deliberately back into his car -
we know Her mom added the dog part….

She did NOT have access to the ring camera

Nope but that along with the tail light pieces with John’s body and his GPS in the same spot all night is……at least to me. I know you will say they were planted. I don’t think so and the fact that they were found over days, makes it even more believable in my book…..because with the weather conditions, that’s what I would expect. I absolutely don’t buy into the conspiracy/ framing Karen story.
And I don't buy into what you are selling. I deal in facts, period. The extra tail light pieces were proved. Or did you not watch the testimony of the lab tech.

It’s likely daddy told her to tap with her SUV on John’s vehicle and delete the ring videos - IMO
Or maybe she came up with that herself, If she can concoct this conspiracy, involving even a child in it, she’s diabolical enough to deliberately back into his car -
we know Her mom added the dog part….

Actually I thought maybe she deleted the ring videos, so John wouldn’t think she was there. I don’t think she believed she hurt him, or was even sure she hit him. Police would have no reason to delete them because they would only show her coming in, they couldn’t see her tail lights unless she backed into the garage.
The conspiracy ……just, I can’t. Sadly so many lives were hurt, really sad.

Well what would you call your parents for at that time in the morning? Obviously the article don’t tell us but…..
I couldn't read the article and I fell asleep during the ME testimony.
If I called my parents at any hour of night or day it probably wouldn't be because I'd murdered somebody.
I don't know why she called them, maybe she knew she needed to move back home and wanted to check it out with them?
Maybe they're late night people habitually?

Lally actually said in his opening that Read hit JO at 12:45 pm. The man does not do his homework, that's for sure.
Karen said in a text to her friend, she found his body at 5:00am

Did she find it right where she left it when she was “driving around” looking before she went to Jens?
Little freudian slip?

If I called my parents at any hour of night or day it probably wouldn't be because I'd murdered somebody.
I don't know why she called them, maybe she knew she needed to move back home and wanted to check it out with them?
She had her own home

That is not proven or factual.

You can't make opinion as fact.

She has been charged with it and it has not been disproven.

KR herself can't be sure if she hit him. one of her versions was did I hit him and in his drunkeness...he died?????

moo
The factual answer to that question, according to 3 experts, is, no, she did not.

That is not proven or factual.

You can't make opinion as fact.

She has been charged with it and it has not been disproven.

KR herself can't be sure if she hit him. one of her versions was did I hit him and in his drunkeness...he died?????

moo
It doesn't have to be disproven. As she is innocent until proven guilty, it must be proven. That's not my opinion either, that's the law.

But what’s stopping me from just saying she hit him is, why isn't there blood on the tail light pieces? Why doesn’t he have more injuries consistent with being hit by a car? Why does the fbi hired experts who, and obviously they haven’t testified yet but we are all under the presumption they will testify he wasn’t hit by a car

We also know originally the medically examiner disagreed as well with trooper proctor that it was 100% a homicide

If we ignore everything else, can you please explain these issues away to where she’s guilty for intentionally hitting JOK beyond a reasonable doubt
No blood on tail light pieces is just one of the reasons which make a mockery of poor Trooper Paul's accident reconstruction. Jmo. I feel sorry for Mr Paul as I believe he was tasked with creating an accident reconstruction after being told that KR hit him. He seemed quite young and sincere and I blame his supervisors for the debacle of his testimony. Jmo

1:10, 4:40 and 4:42 am….
You don’t call your parents in the middle of the night? Her action speak volumes!

Who doesn’t? Maybe she does. Have you looked at her phone records prior to this incident? Do you know how close she is to her parents? She seems to have a very dependent personality, so possibly she does call them when she fights with her boyfriend. She probably really did want to leave that house that night and not go back, but her sense of responsibility kept her there to take care of his adopted niece.

And I don't buy into what you are selling. I deal in facts, period. The extra tail light pieces were proved. Or did you not watch the testimony of the lab tech.
I’m not selling anything, it’s my opinion. I see facts one way and you see them yours. I see that there is no way the first set of tail light pieces found could have been planted. Actually I don’t think any of them were but….

She had her own house, seriously no one calls at those hours unless there’s an issue.

I’m not selling anything, it’s my opinion. I see facts one way and you see them yours. I see that there is no way the first set of tail light pieces found could have been planted. Actually I don’t think any of them were but….
You are not presenting facts, just opinion. And did you watch the testimony of the Lab Tech that put the tail light pieces together. Doesn't appear so.

Nope but that along with the tail light pieces with John’s body and his GPS in the same spot all night is……at least to me. I know you will say they were planted. I don’t think so and the fact that they were found over days, makes it even more believable in my book…..because with the weather conditions, that’s what I would expect. I absolutely don’t buy into the conspiracy/ framing Karen story.
Point of fact, they were found over months.

Who doesn’t? Maybe she does. Have you looked at her phone records prior to this incident? Do you know how close she is to her parents? She seems to have a very dependent personality, so possibly she does call them when she fights with her boyfriend. She probably really did want to leave that house that night and not go back, but her sense of responsibility kept her there to take care of his adopted niece.
It’s not even reasonable to call at those hours, she’s a grown woman. Not sure what to say about her responsibility, out drinking and driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member