MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JOK got the head injury in the house.

For me, the question is…why?

Maybe BH is a psycho and wanted revenge

Maybe CA is a psycho and wanted revenge

Or…maybe JOK knew something/had info and BA thought he was a rat
I think it's probably more a case of excessive alcohol + testosterone + bad choices + aggressive ex police dog.

Someone says something, bumps someone, gets riled up about an old issue, JOK gets punched and either falls back accidentally on something unforgiving or gets lamped from behind by someone with something unforgiving. He possibly gets at least one swing in of his own, but it's not a fair fight, and he is obviously mortally wounded after the skull fracture, clear to everyone present. The evidence for that? The beating doesn't continue. No evidence of bruising from punches and kicks after he's down, and the broken ribs are put down to CPR and lifesaving measures.

After that, it's all cleanup and misdirection, and relying on the shoddy policing and old boys network to make it go away.

MOO

I think it's probably more a case of excessive alcohol + testosterone + bad choices + aggressive ex police dog.

Someone says something, bumps someone, gets riled up about an old issue, JOK gets punched and either falls back accidentally on something unforgiving or gets lamped from behind by someone with something unforgiving. He possibly gets at least one swing in of his own, but it's not a fair fight, and he is obviously mortally wounded after the skull fracture, clear to everyone present. The evidence for that? The beating doesn't continue. No evidence of bruising from punches and kicks after he's down, and the broken ribs are put down to CPR and lifesaving measures.

After that, it's all cleanup and misdirection, and relying on the shoddy policing and old boys network to make it go away.

MOO
I can see this. Where do you place this happening? I think the knee mark (it’s like he fell on a nail or something?) is intriguing

@scooperon7

Looks like by this time tomorrow night we could have a verdict in the Karen Read murder trial…tomorrow morning it’s closing arguments and then the trial of the century in America goes to the jury…any guesses on a verdict..Guilty,Not Guilty or hung jury?

That and the redone or replaced bulkhead doors, probably couldn't help getting JOK's blood on them trying to get a big guy like him through them.
Why did they beat him though? Do cops really do that to someone who they are jealous of or was mean to their kid? I’m thinking there is real beef here, and he was being taught a “lesson.” Beefy enough that the feds are involved.

moo.

I can see this. Where do you place this happening? I think the knee mark (it’s like he fell on a nail or something?) is intriguing
I think whatever happened happened inside the house and he was carried by two or more people to where he was found.

Beyond that, I don't know. We know so little about the layout of the home, who was present, and what happened within, with any certainty.

MOO

Oh I am pretty damn sure that BA and BH moved JO to where he was eventually found later - because of all the reasons you listed. And someone in that house killed JO whether they realized it right away or not. I just don’t think that JM texted and made calls when JO first arrived to lay some sort of false trail. I think she knew JO was dead at 2:30, lied to implicate KR, all the rest of it though.
I also don’t think the murder was planned and intentional. These cops are dumb but would they really plan for it to happen at BAs house?
I think they wanted to “mess him up.” I don’t think they intended to kill him.

moo.

I think whatever happened happened inside the house and he was carried by two or more people to where he was found.

Beyond that, I don't know. We know so little about the layout of the home, who was present, and what happened within, with any certainty.

MOO

Not covered in the trial, but if you are interested, the layout of the home can be easily found on Zillow (scroll all the way down for floor maps) and we know who was present. Only Colin is in question because everyone else is insisting he left at exactly 12:15 am.

The only person not in the house who returned to the house in the middle of the night is Tristin Morris.

I've never really given an awful lot of thought to what happened in 34 fairview between the time KR dropped JO'K off and when she returned at 5am. It's just not within the scope of this trial to determine exactly what happened in those early hours, I do hope there is a trial set up one day that does but that is a story for another time. I'm sure we all wish we had the powers of the Japanese bloke from the short-lived TV drama show 'Heroes' which would allow us to time travel and see exactly what happened with our own eyes.

We're here to decide whether or not Karen Read murdered John O'Keefe with her car.

Great post! I'd like to add to it if you don't mind? This could take some time.

- Why did Higgins dispose of his phone, on a military base on the exact same day as Brian Albert did that also just happened to be the day before an preserve evidence order was delivered to both of them?

- Why didn't Brian Albert not go outside and why did he not attend the funeral of JOand retire right after this?

- Why didn't Higgins go to JO's funeral?

- Why did Higgins go to work that night and spend most of the day at the police station hanging around the garage where evidence was being held ON HIS DAY OFF?

- Why did Higgins go to rehab right after this incident?

- Why did Higgins text " Tell them the guy never came into the house" if he knew JO on a 1st name basis?

- Why did JM call JO that a man was in the snow if she's such a close friend of him on the 911 Call.

- Why are all these cops driving drunk?

- Why ALL those supposed "Butt Dials"?

-Why did the Alberts sell their house for $50,000 under market value in a booming real estate market after also spending the money to redo their basement and remove the basement doors that led to the backyard?

- How does Colin Albert ignore all natural instincts to break a fall on ice not with his hands but with his knuckles to explain bruises on said knuckles?

- Why does Colin Albert and very good friend Erin Beatty all of a sudden stop texting patterns and stop using regular text and start using another app that doesn't keep records of their texts?

- Why does Erin Beatty's 360 app show her at a different place then she said she was on the morning of the murder?

- How does the Library camera not record at the exact time KR passes it which would show her tail-light not broken after she dropped off JO @ the Albert's but records her every other time she passes it?

- Why weren't photos taken of KR's broken tail light before it was towed to the police station? Why was it driven to Canton PD which was a conflict of interest?

- Why weren't any other people investigated?

- Why would the crime scene not be secured?

- Why was evidence not secured??

- Why was a leaf blower used in the front yard to blow snow all over the place possibly covering up more evidence that could point to other culprits?

- Why is Trooper proctor still working for the Mass State Police?

- Why is Trooper (It Just Is and Stuff) paul still employed?

- Why are so many of the witnesses bald? ( too many to be a coincidence IMO)

- Why were so many things deleted on JM's phone and others who were involved with the case and yet Karen didn't delete anything including texts that might implicate her?

- Why did proctor delete some of KR texts?

- Why did the prosecution spend 90% of their time defending their witnesses instead of presenting hard evidence?

- Why wasn't standard accident science and protocols not used by the police in their accident reconstruction?

- Why was the Sally-Port video reversed when shown in court?

- Why were selective DNA swabs sent in, instead of the whole shirt?

- Why didn't all these good friends and co-workers of JO not attend his funeral?

I have a lot more but I have other stuff to do. I'm going to leave with one last question:

- Why did all these people act so shady and be so willing to throw Karen Read under the bus with such vengeance and hatred while jeopardizing their careers by breaking the law themselves?
The library footage just got 100x more interesting in my opinion. Because now we know KR was already home. So what happened from 12:37–12:39am that had to go missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius