MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the jury was well on their way to an acquittal during the ineffective CW's case. KR and team were very quickly slaying each and every witness testimony with reasonable doubt. Their often heard question, " And who was in charge?" "Was it MICHAEL PROCTOR?? .....
It was such a brilliant set up, that by the time he ( MP ) finally got to the stand the jury most likely had an awful taste in their mouth, before he ever uttered ( or read out loud ) a word. Shame on you, indeed.

I was convinced by then for sure.

But!! The final SHUT THE FRONT DOOR for the CW, was when they displayed the mirrored sally port video. They purposely misled the jurors, and A Jackson was perfection in slamming that point. The case was over, IMO.

A verdict shouldn't take long at all.

This case went to a grand jury, they must of decided there was enough evidence for an indictment. Though they (GJ) are secret, the charged defendant will receive a transcript of the testimony and evidence that was presented to the members of the GJ. moo

A Grand Jury can indict a ham sandwich is a saying for a reason. The prosecution can present whatever they want to the GJ. Likely things that didn't even make it to court because between the indictment and court those "things" were proven to be false. I am not impressed that they decided there was enough evidence for an indictment in this case especially since we know that the investigator had tunnel vision and did not follow any protocol in collecting evidence.

By the way @arielilane , we ALL appreciate you more than you can know for posting the tweets and keeping us updated on the case all throughout the day!!! Your efforts are incredible!

IMO, the jury was well on their way to an acquittal during the ineffective CW's case. KR and team were very quickly slaying each and every witness testimony with reasonable doubt. Their often heard question, " And who was in charge?" "Was it MICHAEL PROCTOR?? .....
It was such a brilliant set up, that by the time he ( MP ) finally got to the stand the jury most likely had an awful taste in their mouth, before he ever uttered ( or read out loud ) a word. Shame on you, indeed.

I was convinced by then for sure.

But!! The final SHUT THE FRONT DOOR for the CW, was when they displayed the mirrored sally port video. They purposely misled the jurors, and A Jackson was perfection in slamming that point. The case was over, IMO.

A verdict shouldn't take long at all.
This is something I missed.
What is this and what happened?

They were completely nuts... I watched the full video compilation, really low level harassment even before she attacked him..

They seem to be completely happy at heckling and screaming at people in the street in broad daylight..

You notice how they all swooped in to “defend” Colin. Gee wonder where that could have happened before? JMO

This is something I missed.
What is this and what happened?

During Trooper Bukhenik's testimony, the CW put into evidence a flipped video ( On Purpose? ) showing the sally port and KR's car. But, funny that the way it was flipped or mirrored, the jurors and the court were led to believe they were looking at a normal video, with one side of the car, when it really was the other. The claimed damaged side was hidden from view. The defense caught it, but Judge Bev still allowed it in as evidence. Cross was brutally effective

@KristinaRex

#KarenReadTrial: How will deliberating jurors be selected? Judge Cannone will choose a foreperson. Then ALL jurors will listen to jury instructions. Then 12 will be randomly selected to deliberate — literally by a bingo cage with wooden number blocks in it.

5:24 PM · Jun 24, 2024

I am so confused! The jury generally choses their own foreperson, right??

So, I googled to get an answer. Most of the results come up that the jury picks their own foreperson. However, there were some that say in some "districts", the judge will assign a foreperson. This was new to me!

I’m interested to hear what the Karen Read absolutely hit him people have to think now and not in malicious/mean way, more towards did the testimony today sway your opinion at all
If the objective car data that proved the police had custody of her car when the triggering event happened didn’t sway them, I doubt two subjective (expert witnesses but you get what I mean!) testimonies will

So, I googled to get an answer. Most of the results come up that the jury picks their own foreperson. However, there were some that say in some "districts", the judge will assign a foreperson. This was new to me!
I have seen it in one trial recently, believe it was the Murdaugh trial. The jury announced they had picked a foreperson and Judge Newman told them he would pick the foreperson. But most of the trials I have seen, the jury does pick their own foreperson.

Some people call those a storm or a root cellar or storm or root cellar doors.
I remember that name. Here it is just the bulkhead. Were wood then some modernized and did that metal. I had OLD wood at one house, loved it but I love OLD houses and things. Fairview looked the typical narrowish entry exit at an angle up/down with the stairs where they had to have carried JO out of course. Knowing he was mortally wounded and bleeding bad.

I cant help myself:

•Why did they delete all those 2am-3am calls??
•Why did they all get new phones?
•Why did Jen delete “hos long to die in cold?”
•Why did Jen SEARCH “hos long to die in cold?”
•Why did all these people leave the property, yet nobody saw him lying there dead?
•Why did they lie and say Colin wasn't there, yet Erin Beatty came forward and said he called her around 12:30am looking for a ride from Fairview?
•Why did Lucky not see a man on the grass?
•Why did Kevin Albert get continuous police updates & give them to his family?
•Why were their extra tail light pieces that didn't belong to KR's tail light after it was completely assembled?
•Why did Lucky see a light colored Ford Edge in the wee hours of the morning?
•Why was Matt McCabe doing drivebyes at 34 Fairview looking for police activity? •Why did they rehome Chloe?
•Why did Jen McCabe want Julie Nagel’s texts with her bro?
•Why use jackhammer and replace concrete floor and bulkhead doors in the basement?
•Why was GPS location data deleted off of Karen Read's phone, while it was in Trooper Proctor's possession? Deleted only in only in April 2022.
•Why Dr. Wolf criticized the taillight photos? (He said there was no stepping into the scene, just zoomed in photos of the items).
•Why did Jill Daniels attack Aiden Kearney?
----------
I've only been here a week and a half and these are few of what I came up with.

Great post! I'd like to add to it if you don't mind? This could take some time.

- Why did Higgins dispose of his phone, on a military base on the exact same day as Brian Albert did that also just happened to be the day before an preserve evidence order was delivered to both of them?

- Why didn't Brian Albert not go outside and why did he not attend the funeral of JOand retire right after this?

- Why didn't Higgins go to JO's funeral?

- Why did Higgins go to work that night and spend most of the day at the police station hanging around the garage where evidence was being held ON HIS DAY OFF?

- Why did Higgins go to rehab right after this incident?

- Why did Higgins text " Tell them the guy never came into the house" if he knew JO on a 1st name basis?

- Why did JM call JO that a man was in the snow if she's such a close friend of him on the 911 Call.

- Why are all these cops driving drunk?

- Why ALL those supposed "Butt Dials"?

-Why did the Alberts sell their house for $50,000 under market value in a booming real estate market after also spending the money to redo their basement and remove the basement doors that led to the backyard?

- How does Colin Albert ignore all natural instincts to break a fall on ice not with his hands but with his knuckles to explain bruises on said knuckles?

- Why does Colin Albert and very good friend Erin Beatty all of a sudden stop texting patterns and stop using regular text and start using another app that doesn't keep records of their texts?

- Why does Erin Beatty's 360 app show her at a different place then she said she was on the morning of the murder?

- How does the Library camera not record at the exact time KR passes it which would show her tail-light not broken after she dropped off JO @ the Albert's but records her every other time she passes it?

- Why weren't photos taken of KR's broken tail light before it was towed to the police station? Why was it driven to Canton PD which was a conflict of interest?

- Why weren't any other people investigated?

- Why would the crime scene not be secured?

- Why was evidence not secured??

- Why was a leaf blower used in the front yard to blow snow all over the place possibly covering up more evidence that could point to other culprits?

- Why is Trooper proctor still working for the Mass State Police?

- Why is Trooper (It Just Is and Stuff) paul still employed?

- Why are so many of the witnesses bald? ( too many to be a coincidence IMO)

- Why were so many things deleted on JM's phone and others who were involved with the case and yet Karen didn't delete anything including texts that might implicate her?

- Why did proctor delete some of KR texts?

- Why did the prosecution spend 90% of their time defending their witnesses instead of presenting hard evidence?

- Why wasn't standard accident science and protocols not used by the police in their accident reconstruction?

- Why was the Sally-Port video reversed when shown in court?

- Why were selective DNA swabs sent in, instead of the whole shirt?

- Why didn't all these good friends and co-workers of JO not attend his funeral?

I have a lot more but I have other stuff to do. I'm going to leave with one last question:

- Why did all these people act so shady and be so willing to throw Karen Read under the bus with such vengeance and hatred while jeopardizing their careers by breaking the law themselves?

From personal experience in Dedham Superior and District, the judge selects or he or she goes with the juror assigned the lowest number. Happened to me once when I was Juror Number 2 and Number 1 wasn't selected as a juror.

judge choosing foreperson, defense delivering closing argument before prosecution?

It must be physically impossible to understand all of the legal in all of America. You've got 52 different jurisdictions (is that right? One for each of the 50 states plus federal plus military) who all do things wildly differently from each other apart from the parts they're obliged to follow the constitution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member