MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm thinking the Policemen's Union is going to be picking up the tab for that one.

Not so sure about that. His behavior was outside the scope of his assigned duties. He's far better off with someone like Yannetti anyway. Maybe he can set up a gofundfund for the folks out here who think he's a good and honest cop.

I can't recall a trial where there was such ambiguity or disagreement surrounding critical issues, including how this officer's injuries occurred.

All of us seem to be "most persuaded" by different "facts". We are all trying to link the "facts" we find reliable into a coherent scenario - one which might dispel the "facts" that may indicate otherwise.

Websleuthers are smart. We look at the totality of the evidence. All of us have followed a multitude of trials. If we are this disparate, do you think a hung jury is possible?

On another note, when JO was found around 6 am, the paramedic testified that his body temp was 80f (~26.67c) If he had been laying outside since 12:30 (5.5 hours), shouldn’t his body temp be much lower? The body weight used for this chart is less than JO (167 vs 220) but even so his temp isn’t even close to what it should have been after that length of exposure.
Accounting for his larger size, seems like his body temp (26.67c) is closer to what you would expect if he had only been outside for a couple of hours. Doesn’t this support Luckys testimony that JO was not on the lawn when he came by around 3:30? Imo

IMG_1231.png

Last edited:
For having never committed a crime before, these master criminals covered all the bases.

They shut off his phone off by the road, bring him inside, beat him up, bite him, drag him back outside (alive and breathing), turn on his phone, drop it underneath him, then google how long to die on the cold so they are sure he dies.

The story gets more fantastic by the second.

They're cops and by the way this case has been handled, along with a whole OTHER murder case involving some of the SAME players in the SAME police department, may quite probably be corrupt. Are there any people MORE qualified to pull off a crime(s) of this magnitude and cover their tracks? I think most definitely NOT!

There's a reason why the FBI is investigating this department and giving it's findings to the defense!!!

Tick...Tick...Tick.

The FBI testimony will be the deciding factor.
Not to me. The ME was unable to state JO was killed by a vehicle strike.

Trooper Paul stated he did some stuff that proved JO was struck in the arm by KRs vehicle and that caused him to spin around and some how render him unconscious, while leaving all his bones unbroken. Common sense leads me to dismiss Trooper Paul’s testimony.

IMO the CW has not proven KRs guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense has no burden of proof for anything under American law.

Pretty sure every seasoned police officer would laugh at the thought of putting a body in your front yard. Plus there is absolutely not evidence he entered the house and there is evidence he didn’t, his phone stayed in the same area all night.

Let’s wait for the FBI witness.

Not to me. The ME was unable to state JO was killed by a vehicle strike.

Trooper Paul stated he did some stuff that proved JO was struck in the arm by KRs vehicle and that caused him to spin around and some how render him unconscious, while leaving all his bones unbroken. Common sense leads me to dismiss Trooper Paul’s testimony.

IMO the CW has not proven KRs guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense has no burden of proof for anything under American law.

I saw this yesterday, but it appears as though David Yannetti was very impressed with the word 'stuff' used by Trooper Paul. So much so, that he now uses the word in his tag line on "x".

He really is my hero !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member